• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pockyD

Smash Legend
i can have people over at my house for a mini-tournament this saturday

need at least 8 confirmed yes's or else i won't hold it (it'd be stupid with less than that)

maybes will be considered no's (i don't want to set it up then have 2 people show up)

so anyone who's in needs to speak up

ps i live about 2 mins driving from cmu (15 mins walking but who would go to cmu then walk?)

pockyD

Smash Legend
yes, plenty of free street parking

address is 5576 wilkins ave; pittsburgh, pa 15217 for people who need to mapquest and see whether they can make it

parking is free all along wightman st

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I hope to see everyone at Duq today, I'm staying for the whole time today seeing as that I have the car and I can leave when I won't as apposed to when my parents want.

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
I may start coming up, I really need people to play, with friends gone away for college...haha

I'll be checkin' in

Renth

Smash Hero
If naka can't take me to The Capes this weekend because of work can I have a seat for the Ohio trip I REALLY want to MM Vidjo and all the other Ohio guys.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, actually, can I also have a seat with someone for the 22nd? (Thats the VA tourney?) I'll supply gas money.

D20

Smash Lord
The choices for next weekend are Ohio or C3... 2 hours or 4 hours.

Who says I'm driving anyway?

Velocity

Smash Lord
for those who dont know, C3= longer drive, but better/more players and ohio = shorter driver, but less ppl and no azen.
not only will c3 have md/va it will have midwest south(nc,ga,fl) and i think like texas people might be coming 100+ oh and philly/nj/ny will be there

Top Bottom