• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pockyD

Smash Legend
taki i'm game, i don't know about the people who are further away though

naka: of course you're a bus =). but we do pay for gas and stuff right? if i had a car i'd have no problems with driving but the circumstances dictate otherwise =[

xyt

Smash Lord
OMGOSH LETS GO TO THAT OHIO TOURNAMENT ON THE 7TH!!!!
I AM GAME AND GOOD TO GO ON THAT DAY!!!
I WANNA GO SOOOO BADLYYYYYY!!!!
SOMEBODY TAKE MEEEEE!!!!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

phew.. ok... i got that off my chest
anyways..
i should be game to play on thursday or friday : D
gimme call : D!

pockyD

Smash Legend
anyone who would be interested in smashing tomorrow (tuesday) at my place post what time you're available

i technically have class from 12-4:30 but i don't intend on going so i'm open to whenever!

edit: a bit weird that as i read mike's message, i imagine you saying that in a whiny voice in my head

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
I'm game tomorrow if there's anything going down. I'm outa class at 4:00, but we often get out earlier than that on tuesdays. I can also give rides to some people ('some people' being those people who are not far out of the way)

pockyD

Smash Legend
well whatever

taki give me a call any time you want to game tomorrow (earlier the better of course; i don't really want to have people over at like 10 p.m.) and i can probably call on wes and sheik

cowb you can call me when you get off (973-214-3905) to see if anything's going down

no one else has really expressed interest so i'm not going to set an official time, but if anyone else wants to smash feel free to call me at that number or AIM=horizonflash

pockyD

Smash Legend
nerds nerds nerds

i'll play thursday also =)

these are smaller things so i'm not really limiting myself to once this week or anything

D20

Smash Lord
Ya know, in our 6-7 years of playing Dungeons and Dragons we've never actually fought a dragon... weird.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, in our 6-7 years of playing Dungeons and Dragons we've never actually fought a dragon... weird.
hahahah very true, anyways i feal like we got worse after yesterdays session, we gotta play with our "a" games today.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
hahahah very true, anyways i feal like we got worse after yesterdays session, we gotta play with our "a" games today.
Hey well since, Matt isnt going to Nepa with us, does any one wanna fill that roster? i mean if there is crews we need a fourth and for teams. If your up ask D20 about it cause he wears some pretty fly shirts o, and cause he is the Leader and Rider of the M.C.C., annnnnddddd..........i love him........;)

D20

Smash Lord
I promised that spot to Taki... but what are the chances of him actaully going? I dunno, we'll talk about it more when the date gets closer. At anyrate, we'll need one more guy for the trip.

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
I promised that spot to Taki... but what are the chances of him actaully going? I dunno, we'll talk about it more when the date gets closer. At anyrate, we'll need one more guy for the trip.
Well if there is anyone else, they have to battle for it.

D20

Smash Lord
Your eyes did not decieve you, that was me. I was looking for those YL vs. Fox matches that don't exist.

D20

Smash Lord
Renth, I'm seriously considering that. I have lots of work to do this week, but if I can get enough done tommorrow and Friday I'll see if I could stop by on Saturday. I'd also have to clear it with the parentals and all that stuff, but there's a chance. Let's call it 50/50 right now.

Tim, have you gotten any matches with the CT players yet? I'd like to know how you stack up against them... and maybe even see some vids.

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth, I'm seriously considering that. I have lots of work to do this week, but if I can get enough done tommorrow and Friday I'll see if I could stop by on Saturday. I'd also have to clear it with the parentals and all that stuff, but there's a chance. Let's call it 50/50 right now.

Tim, have you gotten any matches with the CT players yet? I'd like to know how you stack up against them... and maybe even see some vids.
get on aim sometime and we'll chat it out.
My falco needs redemption

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

not yet, and probly wont this time around, as always i have bad timing.

A-Laon

Smash Master
If you guys (MCC) can't get a fourth for nepa, I'd be guaranteed capable of going with ya.

Also, Renth, if you can clear it with your parents, perhaps I could catch you this weekend as well? 'Meant to do it awhile ago but events conspiring against me turned it into a forgotten idea. Besides, we need those dittos.

Renth

Smash Hero
If you guys (MCC) can't get a fourth for nepa, I'd be guaranteed capable of going with ya.

Also, Renth, if you can clear it with your parents, perhaps I could catch you this weekend as well? 'Meant to do it awhile ago but events conspiring against me turned it into a forgotten idea. Besides, we need those dittos.
If more than like 2 people come then i need to clear it with maximus's parents up here cause i can't host people at my house often cause well parents ..XD

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
i think my smash game has improved 50%, these m.c.c. training session rock. I cant wait for the next duquesne bi-weekly.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Just wanted to throw out that I'm going to be potentially having some massive transportation issues for the near future. All my previous rides are working longer quite suddenly, so now my Friday availability is jeopardized, and anything on Saturday has become virtually impossible. No clue what I'm going to do about this.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Just wanted to throw out that I'm going to be potentially having some massive transportation issues for the near future. All my previous rides are working longer quite suddenly, so now my Friday availability is jeopardized, and anything on Saturday has become virtually impossible. No clue what I'm going to do about this.
Quit playing smash and start playing golf, or maybe competitive pokemon?

Renth

Smash Hero
go train will pokemon trainer lisa.

yo readysteady may i ask who u are @ DUQ fridays? i never knew :confused:
Don't ever joke like that... i'm surprised the strentch didn't burn my nostrils to the point where my nose would turn an odd shade of green then fall off my face.

You know exactly what i'm talking about.

Top Bottom