• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

jbro

Smash Ace
i don't hate him. it's hard to explain this to people, but being completely honest here (and i've said this to his face, this isn't a secret): i like him. but i hate living with him already.

we had a good thing going at the old house. the only issue is the house itself was complete ****. carroll and i were always cool about the people we had over, and we both like it when everyone comes over to smash, we have a ton of fun.

now that we've moved and we had to add other person into the mix, we didn't think it would be a big deal. it clearly has become one, but i don't plan on changing anything. i do my part in the house, i clean up after myself (the day after usually, but regardless **** gets cleaned), i buy food and drinks that i share with everyone, everyone uses my tv, xbox and other stuff, and that's all fine. but if we have people over on a friday night, suddenly it's a crime against humanity.

**** it, i don't really care. if smash is at our place tomorrow, i look forward to it.

$wag

Smash Rookie
It's lookin like I may be taking the bus to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Do any of you know anything about the bcta stops? Would the roomate you guys are talking about have a problem with someone you dont know showin up? And what time do you guys start playin usually?

:phone:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If Pat tells me where the kitchen is again....

....I might just cut him.

With the mood I'm in atm....im gonna be a sassy Lokii. SASSSSS.

TheLake

Smash Master
Mhmm bring that sass witchu guuurl ;D

Wheres the smash ma bois?

abates? sigfrieds? carolls?

CAROLLS MOMS HOUSE?!

STEFONS?!

Why isnt anyones tag sigfried wtf

jbro

Smash Ace
It's lookin like I may be taking the bus to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Do any of you know anything about the bcta stops? Would the roomate you guys are talking about have a problem with someone you dont know showin up? And what time do you guys start playin usually?
nah, you're good, dude. i get off work at 5, so if we are playing at our place then for sure any time after 5:30, maybe eariler if carroll is home. shoot me a text if you decide to come down, i'll hook you up with the address and ****. 412-290-2057

If Pat tells me where the kitchen is again....
if i heard him say that to you, he wouldn't be talking much afterwards.

the smash ma bois?
you guys are welcome over to the crib, i dunno when carroll's going to be home though as previously stated. i'll be home around 5:30 (unless i can get out of here early).

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
possible rare appearance of s1 with his homies sweet and...

JOE MOTER****ING PATURNIP

(very unconfirmed)

$wag

Smash Rookie
I'll probably be at my buddies apt. On Forbes I think is it easy to get to your place from there or am I way off? Ha

jbro

Smash Ace
s1: holy **** bring kray so we can go off on fools
also bring dennis lols

swag: also not wayyyy off but we're not downtown. we're in carnegie, like 15 minutes driving southwest of downtown.

$wag

Smash Rookie
Hmmm do you know of a bus route or anything that would get me within walking distance?

takieddine

Smash Master
I guess we're at nicks again for tonight?

I just got off at work, then I finished, then I ended my shift for the day.....then I came home, then I ejaculated at my home, then I arrived at my house.

jbro

Smash Ace
Hmmm do you know of a bus route or anything that would get me within walking distance?

there's definitely buses that run from downtown to carnegie. i don't know which ones they are, though, i don't usually ride the bus.

EDIT: michael and thomas are both viewing the thread, they both better show up

takieddine

Smash Master
all this time i thought $wag was johnny,

$wag you can hitch a ride with me, I'm coming by from the Oakland area.

412 527 8839.

The bus i'm pretty sure is the G2, and it comes by every hour or so.

$wag

Smash Rookie
Right now the bus I have to take from Beaver County has these 4 stops in Pittsburgh.

Arr. General Robinson Street/Federal Street
Arr. 6th Street/Liberty Avenue
Arr. Liberty Avenue/Smithfield Street
Arr. East Busway (Stop A)

And my plan would be to leave from any of those places to either Oakland or Carnegie if possible. I'm pretty out of my element here though ha

jbro

Smash Ace
well text/call taki, he has to go past/through the city to get to here.

EDIT: leaving work in like 15 minutes, so peeps can head over whenever, i'll be at the house soon

Top Bottom