• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
We'd be leaving Saturday. There's really no sense in leaving a day early to go to an Ohio tournament. It's PA's backyard. I'll come down Friday night once I get off work.

Renth, where are you staying out of curiosity?

Renth

Smash Hero
We'd be leaving Saturday. There's really no sense in leaving a day early to go to an Ohio tournament. It's PA's backyard. I'll come down Friday night once I get off work.

Renth, where are you staying out of curiosity?
Johnstown/Altoona area in Colver.

Middle of freaking no where land. go back a few posts i posted my number gimmie a call jacob.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
and is taki riding me
Swag actually said this before, and I was surprised that everyone missed it. It was probably a huge tourney, and everyone was too focused on getting everything straightened out.

Lvl 9 is coming up in the Melee world. Hopefully, we'll be seeing more of him.

Philly heat wave is vicious.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If i go, i'll be driving myself because i have DnD that night and i want to be able to get back at a reasonable time without forcing anyone else to leave early

M@v

Subarashii!
I know you guys don't really care much about brawl, but I'm heading to New Jersey next weekend along with shugo and col to rep Pittsburgh/Neoh at sktar(its a brawl national).

Time to go wreck some new jersey scrubs.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Who wants to play a legendary old-school Ganon by the name of Renth? I'm trying to arrange this with thethethelyme. We should get a handful of people to go over to Colver, PA and play him. I'll try and make it happen this Friday if that's when everyone's free.

Ambix

Smash Ace
who's driving to FC?

it's in about a month so i wanted to get the driving arrangements worked out.

I was planning on getting a room at the venue if anyone wants to crash with me.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
For the sake of saving money, I'm gonna try and find my car some housing. I'll keep you guys updated on that.

Ambix called a spot for FC. Anyone else want in? I got 3 more spots.

Could someone link me to the FC thread. I'm having trouble finding it.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Lvl 9 already has his spot. . . . inside each and everyone of our hearts.

So yes, Aaron. You can have a spot.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
housing doesn't really exist...nobody really lives near that region...

with that being said, i'm driving alone to FC during my road trip, and i honestly don't think NC is really making the trip, and you guys are all pretty awesome, so if you guys end up needing someone extra to split a bed/room with, i'd have the funds to contribute.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Ashtabula will also have a room that very well may end up being just me and sweet. If any of you guys want to fill 2 more spots and split the fee up more we would be grateful. Let either of us know.

jbro

Smash Ace
missing FC because there's no way in hell i can pull off a sunday-tuesday
should be mad hype though

debuting the ganon in tournament play at rage
it's been long enough

Ambix

Smash Ace
Does anyone want to get together and play munchkin tonight or some other time this week before friday?

Or we could play tales of symphonia or tales of the abyss.

Or we could go to a bar.

I don't care what we do honestly but I desperately want to do something with you guys that isn't smash.

jbro

Smash Ace
this is the post where i ask if anyone wants to team at rage, then no one answers because you all already have teammates, so i play with zach and we get demolished and go 0-2.

:phone:

Dees

Smash Journeyman
jbro if I dont team with green ranger or taki Ill team with you.
Sounds unlikely but im pretty sure gr is teaming with vanz and taki doesnt like teams.

Taki if you see this post and are confused, check your facebook.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
this is the post where i ask if anyone wants to team at rage, then no one answers because you all already have teammates, so i play with zach and we get demolished and go 0-2.

BRO! Rick Santorum All Stars!

**** that ****.

Does anyone want to get together and play munchkin tonight or some other time this week before friday?

Or we could play tales of symphonia or tales of the abyss.

Or we could go to a bar.

I don't care what we do honestly but I desperately want to do something with you guys that isn't smash.
August 15th bro, we drinkin.

mad rope a dope.

jbro

Smash Ace
jbro if I dont team with green ranger or taki Ill team with you.
Sounds unlikely but im pretty sure gr is teaming with vanz and taki doesnt like teams.

Taki if you see this post and are confused, check your facebook.
i'd be down. just give me a heads up.

Top Bottom