• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

pdk

Smash Lord
gonna be there bout 6 today

AND MY PENNIES ARE READY TOO MWAHAHAHAHA

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Results of CMU OGS-hosted Crew Battle
3-23-07:

1st Place - The Man Inside Me (PockyD, Wesley, XYT, K_Walk)
2nd - 7th - Everyone else

We played a total of 5 crew battles, the last 2 being a single-elimination playoffs between the top 4 teams. As Wesley so finely put it, except for one match where we d*cked around with Wesley going Mewtwo (where he successfully glitched one poor soul on Battlefield), we never sent out more than 2 players to finish off our 4-manned opponents. Hahaha... you know what that means... multiple streaks of 9+ against CMU's best.

Some of them were pretty decent, but I guess they were just overwhelmed.

I feel really bad with this "bandwagon" deal that's started up, 'cause I'll have let down so many if I don't go to Ohio. Well, I'll think about it and get back to you all with a final decision by later this week, no later than Thursday. I need to just look at such things like my exam schedule, if anything else is going down that day, and considering if I even want to go. Okay peace y'all CMU (us 4) owns.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Wow, really nice pwnage. Good job.

Good matches today. Thanks everyone for the tips(except from Marth), I hope to be back next week.

pockyD

Smash Legend
If anyone cares

Match 1 - Sheik 9, KWalk 7
Match 2 - Wes 4, KWalk 9, pockyD 3
Match 3 - pockyD 13, Wes 3
Match 4 - KWalk 14, Sheik 2
Match 5 - Wes 7, KWalk 9

lol -_-

net profit $4 each

Kwalk drive to Ohio

pdk

Smash Lord
gg alls, frotaz or whoever she was was pretty impressive with bottom tiers

get enough MAD DK POWA to last you all the rest of the week?

and tsk still owes me some critique from last week despite 4-stocking me in a samus ditto tonight, amirite?

PlayaFritz

Smash Apprentice
gg alls, frotaz or whoever she was was pretty impressive with bottom tiers

get enough MAD DK POWA to last you all the rest of the week?

and tsk still owes me some critique from last week despite 4-stocking me in a samus ditto tonight, amirite?
First of all its Fritz, and second of all I am a male, An X and a Y chromosome, Yes I know my suggestive touchings of Wesley may have thrown you off, but anyway, good matches, especially tsk, those were a blast...and sorry alan..., may evan not be found dead next week:urg:

p.s. nice jobs to the guys who went and wiped up the guys at CMU

takieddine

Smash Master
what are you talking about, mine is total win...

anywho good games, although it took me a while to warm up (johns).

YES, I have a marth almost like Tim's...

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@Alan i didnt get to play u, but i heard that you bounced back a bit after guitar hero. its not time to quit and go play halo just yet.

@Naka nice comeback on FD vs marth.

@CMU way to pwn newbs, shouldve came back to DUQ

@Nail nice improvement on tech and wtf ur getting justins stitch summoning powers...O_O

@mills we should play each other @ somepoint

@rob, oh snap ur marth!!

@Matt, be more gay

@Evan, teach me samus

@Sheik teach Matt how to be gayer

@PDK from what i saw, good **** with DK and wtf wheres the penny matches!?

@Taki omg my marth style is so..........*cant think of words*

@Cowb & Fritz Alas you dodged the bullet again

@CTF i'll be your team partner next time

@PDK's dad wow your hardcore for being able to stay @ the nitespot watching a bunch of nerds play smash that long gg's

@Ben i gotta stop sleeping on you

@gravyguy thx for stopping by, do so whenever you like, we're always game so feel welcome.

@TSK you an evan must be training together cuz its like a mirror match

@Nitespot guy.......ur son owned in shrek

@dude that was playing burnout i think i got tippered by rob cuz i was looking at a sweet crash.

@me make ur fox better and dont nuetral tech as much. learn to smash DI and tech off shy guys to combo into Uair

lastly.........wait for it...........wait for it.................omg here it comes..............get ready..................ok enough joking its coming..........*goes to bathroom*.........ok..............Kwalk drive to OHIO, you got this!!!!

pdk

Smash Lord
combine them, "youth level over 9000" makes no sense but that's part of the charm

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
@Alan i didnt get to play u, but i heard that you bounced back a bit after guitar hero. its not time to quit and go play halo just yet.

@Naka nice comeback on FD vs marth.

@CMU way to pwn newbs, shouldve came back to DUQ

@Nail nice improvement on tech and wtf ur getting justins stitch summoning powers...O_O

@mills we should play each other @ somepoint

@rob, oh snap ur marth!!

@Matt, be more gay

@Evan, teach me samus

@Sheik teach Matt how to be gayer

@PDK from what i saw, good **** with DK and wtf wheres the penny matches!?

@Taki omg my marth style is so..........*cant think of words*

@Cowb & Fritz Alas you dodged the bullet again

@CTF i'll be your team partner next time

@PDK's dad wow your hardcore for being able to stay @ the nitespot watching a bunch of nerds play smash that long gg's

@Ben i gotta stop sleeping on you

@gravyguy thx for stopping by, do so whenever you like, we're always game so fell welcome.

@TSK you an evan must be training together cuz its like a mirror match

@Nitespot guy.......ur son owned in shrek

@dude that was playing burnout i think i got tippered by rob cuz i was looking at a sweet crash.

lastly.........wait for it...........wait for it.................omg here it comes..............get ready..................ok enough joking its coming..........*goes to bathroom*.........ok..............Kwalk drive to OHIO, you got this!!!!

Its always a pleasure playing you, your one person that i can not slack against at all.

Heres the deal, i'll teach you some samus if you teach me some fox.

p.s. sorry for up b-ing lol but hugs is my hero and he does it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Its always a pleasure playing you, your one person that i can not slack against at all.

Heres the deal, i'll teach you some samus if you teach me some fox.

p.s. sorry for up b-ing lol but hugs is my hero and he does it.
sweet sounds like a plan.....oh i could careless about U-bing i think its cool and have no problem with it. by all means do it, i mean marth/fox have cheaper **** than that

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
If anyone cares

Match 1 - Sheik 9, KWalk 7
Match 2 - Wes 4, KWalk 9, pockyD 3
Match 3 - pockyD 13, Wes 3
Match 4 - KWalk 14, Sheik 2
Match 5 - Wes 7, KWalk 9

lol -_-

net profit $4 each

Kwalk drive to Ohio
So KWalk had 39 KOs to 14 Falls. We might want such a crew hero in Ohio *cough* *cough*.

Seriously though man, way to carry the team, you kicked n00b peach *** tonight.

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
sweet sounds like a plan.....oh i could careless about U-bing i think its cool and have no problem with it. by all means do it, i mean marth/fox have cheaper **** than that
yea true hahah. But anyways i really want to learn fox, when you and taki have fox ditos it looks so much fun, and i am sure people get tired of my 5 minute samus matches(which i love:) )

yea and shiek, matt does need to get gayer, maybe you guys should go to a tuperware party or something :laugh:

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Alan: I suck so bad today. If you want to play me, just play a level 1 Falco.
????: Alan, say that again, that made too much sense.

Someone tell me you remember what Alan said after that, it was sooo funny.

pdk

Smash Lord
swift: i keep bringing the pennies but nobody mentions them so alas

pockyD

Smash Legend
the only thing i fear about penny mm's is ending up with even more pennies that i don't know what to do with =[

KWalk drive to Ohio!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Sounds like the crew battle had some pretty nice stories.

@Swift
--Hella good matches. Once i ate something i got outta my funk of not being about to think strait.

@Rob
--Dude your marth is getting really good, and as always your Y.link ***** hardcore.

@Everyone else there
--If i didnt get a chance to play you friday, i shall play you another day. Good times all around

A-Laon

Smash Master
Alan: I suck so bad today. If you want to play me, just play a level 1 Falco.
????: Alan, say that again, that made too much sense.

Someone tell me you remember what Alan said after that, it was sooo funny.
"If you want to see how I'm playing watermelon, then go flip the skizzmillet on my homeboy, g-dawg."

Word.

Anyway...

I am going to put forth every last effort I can possibly muster in these coming weeks to rediscover my A-game, especially with the Ohio tourney nearing.

Also, Wesley, did you ever find your copy of Smash? I believe you currently have mine which you took to CMU (but take my word for it that you can use it for as long as need be). Don't know what to tell ya' -- setting up your cube yesterday, there sure as hell was no game inside. I didn't actually check your backpack for a copy, so that's the only place I could guess it may still be...

Ben: "Mmmm my shield tastes like bananas."
I <3 Ben

pdk

Smash Lord
there was an extra copy of smash sitting on the far left tv that we used in rob's cube, might explain that

__HARM__

Smash Journeyman
haha yeah they were except for my sd's :\ btw your yoshi's getting pretty good

Naw he just copies my moves thats all ;) . lol jab to dsmash :laugh:
no its just that tsk gets to play with the best samus in the world, so he learns a couple tricks:laugh:

TSK

Smash Apprentice
Oh wow yeah I just realized that I must be learning moves from you before you even start doing them because you're just that good. :laugh: <3 evan

pdk

Smash Lord
everyone knows the proper proper plural form of samus is "samae" anyway

amirite?

Top Bottom