• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
No it's more of a kick in the balls that he acted like Mewtwo didn't even exist to be honest. In a very nonfunny way and not in the way he did to people who wanted ****ty characters to be playable (like Stafy or Waluigi). I do hope he does, after everyone is revealed, mention the characters that were cut and give an explanation for each one's non-inclusion.
Sakurai said that there were a lot of characters they included in Melee that were kind of just put in there, like Pichu and Dr. Mario, and that they worked hard to get the characters they had in. A lot of characters weren't in there for any significance. I was surprised by Mewtwo's addition in Melee. It was cool, but it seemed very odd that they'd put him in there. It was Mewtwo, after all.

Lucario seems to be more the close-combat fighting type anyway in my opinion, and seems to be much better.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Sakurai said that there were a lot of characters they included in Melee that were kind of just put in there, like Pichu and Dr. Mario, and that they worked hard to get the characters they had in. A lot of characters weren't in there for any significance. I was surprised by Mewtwo's addition in Melee. It was cool, but it seemed very odd that they'd put him in there. It was Mewtwo, after all.

Lucario seems to be more the close-combat fighting type anyway in my opinion, and seems to be much better.
Sakurai has planned Mewtwo since Smash 64 and how is it odd? Mewtwo is one of the greatest, coolest, most popular, and most important Pokemon in the games, anime, and even the running manga series. The only thing Lucario has is his popularity from his mediocre anime movie while he isn't important in neither the games or manga.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Sakurai has planned Mewtwo since Smash 64 and how is it odd? Mewtwo is one of the greatest, coolest, most popular, and most important Pokemon in the games, anime, and even the running manga series. The only thing Lucario has is his popularity from his mediocre anime movie while he isn't important in neither the games or manga.
Worked for Jigglypuff, so....

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Dear god look at the bottom of your screen.

We are on page 1337 of 1337.

Thats... just... leet!

Also, Lucario is what would happen if Mewtwo screwed a female warrior monk. Odd.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Yes, but the point is, he replaced him. He could've said, "I've tooken out Mewtwo from Melee and added this new Pokemon." or hell, even provide some random ****ty reason that's covering up the fact that he did it to get the money from millions of Pokemon fans who'll play Brawl just to play as Lucario. Anything, just a mention of Mewtwo's existence from Sakurai, would be honestly very refreshing rather than just completely ignoring Mewtwo's place in Smash.
However, reality doesn't see it that way. What your talking about is very uncommon.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Woo! Page 1337!

Anyway, once again, Luke spews opinion, so I can't say anything. lol. Either way, Pokemon's popularity comes from the anime and movies, so apparently Mewtwo's popularity waned over the years. Guess he isn't as important as some people think he is. lol.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Next Special Moves for Vets will be for Donkey Kong. Ok? Not Peach. Donkey Kong.

Anyway, This new Stage is AWESOME! Looks so cool. Its like the Stage (bottom) right out of Pokemon Battle Revolution.
So, after we get Peach's special moves, what's next, seriously? What ELSE do you want in this game!? lol.

i can say whatever i want so please just stop it

She thinks Sakurai will put in Peach's Castle, just for her.
Hmm... I see...

This is why girls don't need to play smash. lol. jk.
i'm over that .......
and what if i'm a girl it's not for boys only us girls have our touch

Top Bottom