• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I predict Olimar's FS. If not his, Zelda/Shieks

I prefer it be Olimars. I want to see if I was right about End of Day.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
I predict Olimar's FS. If not his, Zelda/Shieks

I prefer it be Olimars. I want to see if I was right about End of Day.
as what it does or if his final smash is End of Day?

well tomorrow i predict..........well........the music/item/or a how to play update

(most likely a how to play update)

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Bowser Jr.? Bowser has better sons and daughters.
And they now made tables for the special moves/FS list, lol graphical update.

Kasek

Smash Ace
Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A., North America, Earth,
i certainly dont remember bowser having better sons or daughters, all i remember is generic sub bosses with no character at all
They had plenty of character. Their faces ALONE have more character than you get from Bowser Jr. from a glance. Just never got to be in a game where they could express it, whereas Bowser Jr. has gotten that chance.

Speaking of, ever read the comics?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the koopalings were given plenty of character in the 'non-cannon' commics and games, but as far as they actually were, generic sub bosses applenty.

dragon duce

Smash Cadet
Sakurai has created a new line.
3 characters left to fill.
I predict 3 Characters from now to the release.
Stages, Items and Assist Trophies between, No special moves or Final Smash's as he's updating them, Without pictures.
I know it probably wont happen but what if these slots are for captain falcon, luigi, and jigglpuff.

anyway i predict olimar final smash

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
Anyone who's played Pikmin should know what End of Day is already. A session of what if's yielded this to us already when Olimar was announced, so I'm pretty sure this'll be it: Things get dark, and Olimar gets into a rocket ship and flies off. Pikmin get into the onion. Suddenly, bulbins (the spotted monsters from the Distant Planet stage) come on to the arena and begin chomping at things. This sequence concluded every day of Pikmin, as the game plays with a strict time system. Anyone who didn't make it back to the ship before nightfall was eaten by bulbins, or whatever local monster made the patch of planet its home.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
Bowser Jr. has pretty much been the main antagonist (or at least one of main antagonists) of every new Mario game released after Melee, so I'd say his chances of being included are pretty good.

And I'd be shocked if we didn't get a Final Smash update tonight. I'll go crazy and guess an item, too.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
A Final Smash and a sexy asian girl.

MilesPrower said:
The End of Day to End All Days
Seriously though, just the thoughts of that actually being his FS is scary as hell, and that's just the minor thought of it. But when you think about it..... is he sealed away safely, while a bunch of monsters come? Can you fight back?? Jeez........................

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I think the Final Smash of Olimer or Zelda/Sheik for tomorrow...

would be funny if it was a pokeball or something

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I doubt it will be a fs or moveset for a while or forever. Hopefully a newcomer.
True. Unless it's mighty specific, all of the Final Smashes and Special Moves have been "revealed", at least to an extent.

We'll probably get an item, or an Assist Trophy, something we've long been overdue for.

But it'll probably be groundbreaking, to say the least. It's almost as if he's saying "Ok, unexpected delay or not, no BS.".

Lol that one guy said Geno for tonight/tomorrow. XD

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Geno, Megaman, or K Rool for tomorrow.
Or a music update.
Or how to hit the A button.
Or Sakurai's thoughts on global warming.

Hopefully the updates shape up these last couple weeks.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Geno, Megaman, or K Rool for tomorrow.
Or a music update.
Or how to hit the A button.
Or Sakurai's thoughts on global warming.

Hopefully the updates shape up these last couple weeks.
LOL. How douche would it be if tomorrows update was a notice saying:

"To all the Smash Bros. fan I apologize deeply in advance, but I'm afraid the cast of characters will be restricted to only those you have seen in the updates thus far. I put so much effort into the Coin Launcher that time and resource restrictions prevented any progress with addition characters. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience, but do hope you learn to adore the Coin Launcher."

Anyways, I'm guessing an item...mostly like a pokeball or AT.

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
Bowser Jr.? Bowser has better sons and daughters.
And they now made tables for the special moves/FS list, lol graphical update.
Next-gen ftw, right?:grin:

Hmmm, another 28 days for me to give Dr. Mario the proper sendoff, assuming he doesn't make it into Brawl.

But heck, I'll keep predicting him anyway.;)

Edit: Olimar's Final Smash? Well, he can control 100 Pikmin at a time if they stay true to the original, so I'm gonna place my money on a Pikmin mob of some sort...like a Pikmin tidal wave or something? I think that'd be cool. heh:grin:

dookieSMASH

Smash Cadet

Hmmm, another 28 days for me to give Dr. Mario the proper sendoff, assuming he doesn't make it into Brawl.

Edit: Olimar's Final Smash? Well, he can control 100 Pikmin at a time if they stay true to the original, so I'm gonna place my money on a Pikmin mob of some sort...like a Pikmin tidal wave or something? I think that'd be cool. heh:grin:
you have been defied my young brethren......end of day

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
NOTICE: I deeply apologize to the American fans as I had to delay the American version to July 23, 2008. I deeply apologize for this lengthy delay. The reason being that I just don't really like you all that much. I have also set the release dates for the European and Australian versions to January 31, 2008 to match the release of the Japanese version. I once again apologize to the Americans, but you all can still go to your local gaming store and enjoy the nice boxart that we've worked so hard to create for you. It is nice...

no seriously FS tonite.

Machspeed

Smash Lord

http://brawlcentral.com/

Olimar's final smash shown somewhat on that video listed on their homepage, along with some gameplay of him.

Jino and Mgamn tonite tuo updaitz watch it hapen!

Matt Silver

Smash Journeyman
In a world where there is no Sakurai. Only Link...
NOTICE: I deeply apologize to the American fans as I had to delay the American version to July 23, 2008. I deeply apologize for this lengthy delay. The reason being that I just don't really like you all that much. I have also set the release dates for the European and Australian versions to January 31, 2008 to match the release of the Japanese version. I once again apologize to the Americans, but you all can still go to your local gaming store and enjoy the nice boxart that we've worked so hard to create for you. It is nice...
That'll stick it to you *** Americans. :laugh: j/k - you're not all *****. Just the ones who don't care about us PALers.

Top Bottom