• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I predict newcomer: Mike Jones!

Yeah, that'd be awesome but it won't happen. The announcement, I mean, not necessarily the character. I'm still holding out for him.

"One in a million...so you're saying there's a chance?"

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
OMG IsmaR Did a Double Post! Devil! Devil! o.o jk.

Yeah right, slowst character? And in case you were meanig Ike as slow, he isnt that slow. Legs, maybe move combos can get pretty fast.
I don't know who is the slowest, but I want to prove your Hedgehog ain't all he's cracked up to be :p

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I predict newcomer: Mike Jones!

Yeah, that'd be awesome but it won't happen. The announcement, I mean, not necessarily the character. I'm still holding out for him.

"One in a million...so you're saying there's a chance?"
Seriously, when Star Tropics came out, I was so happy. Remember playing that one when I was like 4. Still haven't beat it, either.

And are you referring to a Cox commercial, by any chance? (One in a million);)

gregthepirate

Smash Apprentice
I've been saying Ridley every time I've ever guessed on this thread...and all times, obviously, I've been wrong...well, not tonight! I'm playing it safe. I predict something we already knew about.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
The drought is over.

Olimar for Brawl.

EDIT: The icon for Olimar is number 22. If I'm not mistaken, it was supposed to be number 19... so what does this mean for the icon theory?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
:D

OMG!

And... and... it's icon number 22! Meaning... There's room for Golden Sun maybe in the other one!:chuckle:

Yay. Captain Olimar is cool.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
YES!! THE FIRST OF MY THREE MOST WANTED HAS BEEN REVEALED!!

Can't wait to main Olimar. In all honesty, Pikmin is one of my favorite series of all time from Nintendo. Thank heavens he made it. Thank heavens.

Can't wait to see that sprite picture be updated.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Olimar eh? What's more interesting is that it is icon 22 so franchise 16 or 17 or whatever it was still is unknown.

Top Bottom