• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
Lets hope for something small and get surprised when it rocks, and if its small, we won't be dissapointed... im hoping for a new item atleast.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
The new update:
Meta Knight's Special Moves as they were at the time of 2 months ago:
Wow! It's like a blast to the past!
One thing is that we changed Triple Dash's name to Drill Rush, and we currently have some other tweaks to the moves....
Do we?

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I too think we'll be getting JumpFesta updates just like E 4 All, but maybe some will be paired with something new like a new mode, stage, music, or a decent character moveset or final smash. Maybe we'll get Snake's final smash sometime this week, or we might have to wait until release because Snake IS unlockable.

Sir James

The Doctor
Sakurai mentioned a while ago that he is aware of how fast the roster will be revealed after it is released in Japan due to the use of the Internet. I have a feeling that the rest of the updates will feature many more character updates than we have seen in the past.

My prediction: all characters will be revealed before Japan's release date, secret characters and all.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai mentioned a while ago that he is aware of how fast the roster will be revealed after it is released in Japan due to the use of the Internet. I have a feeling that the rest of the updates will feature many more character updates than we have seen in the past.

My prediction: all characters will be revealed before Japan's release date, secret characters and all.
dude that would make like every day a character update..........horray for possibilities lol

hey and update i am looking for is an idea i had of customizing items, like able to put one on very high ocurence and the other on low

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I seriously doubt there'll be any new characters before the Japanese release date. We are, however, almost guaranteed in my mind to see new characters before the American release.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
We are, however, almost guaranteed in my mind to see new characters before the American release.
considering japan will tell us everthing lol

know what, i actually think japan is going to screw us over
they are going to keep everything hidden, like gameplay vids and stuff, and they will post fake info on boards so samuraipanda will translate fake stuff

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

If we got a newcomer or vet confirmed everyday until the release that would mean we'd have a total of 37 playable characters.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
If we got a newcomer or vet confirmed everyday until the release that would mean we'd have a total of 37 playable characters.

i actually think the last week;s updates will iclude
every mode
every stage
every character
all items (including pokemon in pokeballs and ATs)
all music

man that would be crazy, but basically if he was going to reveal everything before japans release i think that is what it would be

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
"We plan to resume posts on January 7." They PLAN to? Shouldn't it be they WILL!?
AAAAAAAAAHHH MINDGAMES ZOMGBBQ!

Monday's update deconfirmed!

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
I had the strangest dream last night that Isaac will be confirmed soon. Either that, or tommorows update would have a video in it.
In that same dream I read something officialy confirming there would be 44 characters. Ridley being one of them.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
um... my prediction for tonight is Mike Jones, probably an AT, since his game comes to the VC tomorrow.

teamrocketspy621

Smash Cadet
Something that will make us glad that it's in, angry that the update was delayed for a week, and extremely overjoyed at the fact that it was updated when it was.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
They plan to resume updates on January 7th
They plan to release the game in 2007

Am I the only one who thinks it's even possible for this to be more than just a coincidence? I hope I'm wrong, but I seriously wouldn't be surprised a single bit if it happened.

Of course, the update that comes with it will be as if neither blackout ever happened.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
i dont know about tomorrow

but i see the updates getting better, because i believe these updates coming up in january were originally suppose to be novembers updates, until the delay, then sakurai just put in some filler updates

now that brawl is almost here, the updates should hopefully getting a lot better

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Woot!! 2 nite is the first update of 2008.

Will it be an epic one?

Will it be a so so one?

Will it be a crappy one?

We'll just have to wait and see.

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
This Update better be good, because Brawl comes out this Month for Japan, and Sakurai better not hold anything back...I just hope for a Character this week. :dizzy:

Top Bottom