• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I know the feeling of what to expect from people. I think that Sakurai will probably just do a normal update. If he would be excited about getting back to updating, he would do a super update. Don't give up hope or put in too much.

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
There's a higher chance of a better update, no doubt, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
We've all lost faith in character updates, haven't we?
I'd say two new items at the very very best, but they'll be two we already know about....

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
I'm betting a character on Wednesday. Don't ask why, it's just that DeDeDe will be on the fifth page of the dojo list, and...I have a hunch.

Monday I'm betting Game Mode.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I want an Assist Trophy. Well, at least, I really, really like this idea I got while playing SMB.....

Cheep-cheeps. Or flying fish. Get the trophy, and 8-bit cheep-cheeps come flying up the screen, just like in SMB. They'd sorta home-in on the person who is in the lead. If the guy in the lead gets it, then whoever's in 2nd place the fish will have a tendancy to follow a bit.

I never really had any trouble with those levels in SMB; but I do know many complain that they're hard.

Cheep-Cheep AT for Brawl. :)

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
We're finally at the end of our update-less week. I predict intense monday morning speculation from midnight til update!

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
I want an Assist Trophy. Well, at least, I really, really like this idea I got while playing SMB.....

Cheep-cheeps. Or flying fish. Get the trophy, and 8-bit cheep-cheeps come flying up the screen, just like in SMB. They'd sorta home-in on the person who is in the lead. If the guy in the lead gets it, then whoever's in 2nd place the fish will have a tendancy to follow a bit.

I never really had any trouble with those levels in SMB; but I do know many complain that they're hard.

Cheep-Cheep AT for Brawl. :)
I am behind 100% on this.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
We also need Zelda's special moves. *COUGH* SHEIK.
sheik would be cool being my main lol, but i dont care too much whether she stays with zelda or not

other big things could be a newcomer obviously, a new franchise dedicating a stage or item, a character custimization system, or even zamus as playable on character selection screen

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
As always, I hope tonight's update is huge. The last newcomer before the game's release would be nice, but really anything decent would really make me happy. I doubt it'll be huge though. I realize that it's been a week since the last update, but Sakurai really hasn't been much on the important dates aspect of things. They seem very random at times.

Regardless, things might go our way and we might see something really awesome!

GENO!

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
As always, I hope tonight's update is huge. The last newcomer before the game's release would be nice, but really anything decent would really make me happy. I doubt it'll be huge though. I realize that it's been a week since the last update, but Sakurai really hasn't been much on the important dates aspect of things. They seem very random at times.

Regardless, things might go our way and we might see something really awesome!

GENO!
no black knight!!

actually it is going to be soccer ball and we all knw it

friday is going to be retro mario music

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Probably Overall, I Predict Mondays Update being Srry No more Updates till next week were lazy :p

JK

Prolly Kirbys's Move set :p

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Probably Overall/QUOTE]

thats stupid, sheik is cool

just n00bs dont know how to deal with her A taps ;);)

oh and speaking of kirby, his up B is nuts, its can jump farther (length not height), lock people to do the 3 hit combo, and the blade beam itself is crazy faster

Top Bottom