• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

platnum

Smash Lord
1 hour till server crash please evacuate this is not a drill, i repeat not a drill!(server crash, serious buisnes)

Mog confirmed tonite, kupo!

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
First off merry christmas

Second this wont happen, ever. But it would be so awesome

newcomer Taizo Hori
better known as “that guy from Dig Dug”

Taizo Hori special moves

side b Fygar
he pulls out a fygar, then a moment later (think the time before bacon is thrown with G&W neutral b) a burst of flame pops out (the knock back resembles the bair of G&W, the turtle)

neutral b dirt toss
swings his shovel into ground which throws dirt forward
can be used in air but it just swings shovel for dmg and knock back
if used in air and lands mid swing dirt will be thrown still but the less of the swing is done on the ground the less dirt thrown

up b
there is a short moment of startup lag (think fox/falco side b) then he shoots his pump out in the direction you choose
for how this is controlled think of fox/falco up b
it can be used for Tether Recovery

down b burrow
he digs down into the ground then you can move him around underground (you can see where he is via diglet style dirt thing)
he is impervious to attacks while underground you can jump out or a jump attack thing out of the ground,
both have lag but the non-attacking jump has significantly less lag.
after an allotted amount of time he climbs out (this has about the same amount of lag as the non-attacking jump)

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol.

What did I tell you guys?

Wait until January. (That is unless I'm being too optimistic. :o)

Top Bottom