• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
SHADENEXUS!!!

Oh, and I predict that we'll get a new character as a Christmas gift from Sakurai. :)
TAKASHI!! Man, you should of been on Play 2 Win on Saturday. Boy did me and the fellas have a ball!!

Anyways, give me a Halo "HUURAH" battlecry if you want Dark Samus confirmed for the Christmas update! Say it louuuud!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Geno or Isaac confirmed!
Yeah right. Like that's going to happen.

I'd love for that to happen (especially Isaac!) but tonight WILL NOT be revealing any new/old characters.

We'll have to wait until January to see any new characters or veterans that haven't been confirmed.

(I've said it so many times since the beginning of December (after the 3rd's update), and here on the before the update of the 25th day of the month, people still aren't listening to me. *sighs*

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah right. Like that's going to happen.

I'd love for that to happen (especially Isaac!) but tonight WILL NOT be revealing any new/old characters.

We'll have to wait until January to see any new characters or veterans that haven't been confirmed.

(I've said it so many times since the beginning of December (after the 3rd's update), and here on the before the update of the 25th day of the month, people still aren't listening to me. *sighs*
Don't be such a realist. Seriously, I can't imagine us not getting something really really good 4 Christmas. I mean...c'mon...it's Christmas. We deserve an epic character update that will blow, us, AWAY!

platnum

Smash Lord
Don't be such a realist. Seriously, I can't imagine us not getting something really really good 4 Christmas. I mean...c'mon...it's Christmas. We deserve an epic character update that will blow, us, AWAY!
we DESERVE an epic update, we will GET a bad one, and sakurai will get poatato piles!(read my post on the last page if you dont get the joke)

but in all seriousness MOG TONIGHT(he looks chrismasey).

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I started watching .hack//Roots this morning... And I'm on episode 18 right now...

This is the most depressing show ever so far. The only thing I want Sakurai to confirm is that Shino survives >:

(By the way folks, don't spoil the series for me. I'll find out myself XD)

Merry Christmas everyone. I'm hoping for Orange Box in my stocking this year.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We won't get a stupid update if you've noticed the updates have been getting better.
Everybody will say it's stupid if it isn't a character though :ohwell:
Updates are never crappy, its just most of the time, people want something else, then they get :mad: about it..

Kooichi

Smash Journeyman
Merry Christmas everyone =] And I still have my moneys on Megaman tomorrow.

That'd be the biggest surprise ever XD

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well, realistically we won't be getting anything special.

Those of you who are thinking we're getting a character need to come down to Earth. We won't be getting that until January! December is a filler month.

I'd love to be proved wrong, though. :chuckle:

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Everybody will say it's stupid if it isn't a character though :ohwell:
Updates are never crappy, its just most of the time, people want something else, then they get :mad: about it..
i hate the dang options updates! I ALREADY KNOW THAT STUFF! and if i dont i will read the instruction manual.(oh btw i sent a email telling nintendo that people were getting freakin sick of the dang updates and were not going to the dojo because they were tired of the updates
, they emailed me back saying that thet sent that emsil to some place and that it would be highly regarded. the next day or so the updates started with the mario kart circut!)

the grim lizard

Smash Master
This is cool...I hadn't even attempted to log in again since it wouldn't let me before.

Anyway, it's nice that I can still post. What to predict? Nothing special. That's all I know.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i hate the dang options updates! I ALREADY KNOW THAT STUFF! and if i dont i will read the instruction manual.(oh btw i sent a email telling nintendo that people were getting freakin sick of the dang updates and were not going to the dojo because they were tired of the updates
, they emailed me back saying that thet sent that emsil to some place and that it would be highly regarded. the next day or so the updates started with the mario kart circut!)
My point proven :p

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I didn't really understand the majority of that post, KrystalRules.:ohwell:

Sending an email will not influence Sakurai's updates.

Here's hoping January is a month of many characters and surprising updates!

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
Lego, post Megaman's list of abilities PLX.
I may be late, but I don't think Lego posted it, so here:

9 Classic games.
8 Robot Masters per game. (Time and Oil Man included.)
9x8=72
72-2=70 (Tengu and Astro Man were in two games)
Magnet Beam=71
Items 1, 2, and 3=74
Rush Coil, Jet, and Marine=77
Beat=79 (He had two different functions; He attacked in MM5 and 6, but carried you in MM7)
Power and Jet suits=81
Proto Man's Shield=82
Rush Fusion suit=83
Mega Ball=84
Two Extra Blaster attacks=86
And, of course, the chargeable Mega Buster=87 different attacks.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i kno i shouldnt get my hopes up, but its hard when theres an update on a big day. then again, the day was supposed to come out? nothing. i still love brawl updated and i wait for them and see em asap, and they have been getting better recently, but its ridiculous how long its been since wev gotten a new character. dedede seems like such old news lol.

yesterday i thought for a sec that overalls wario was a differ character and had a differ moveset. got my hopes up lol.

Top Bottom