• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Wow actually I was losing faith in Smashbros Dojo, not as active on the forums and not expecting much. But you guys are really getting me to believe! Megaman this week!!! <---Maybe too much. Any Newcomer/Veteran will do!!!
This is the kind of Re-enthusiasticness I love to see :)

Machspeed

Smash Lord
There is no doubting we're going to see a character appear VERY soon... Japan is only 20 something updates away from release.

Me thinks it will be Megaman. :)

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I really hope its the 1st one :)
But I'd be happy with anything after Coro Coro :ohwell:
Wow actually I was losing faith in Smashbros Dojo, not as active on the forums and not expecting much. But you guys are really getting me to believe! Megaman this week!!! <---Maybe too much. Any Newcomer/Veteran will do!!!
This is the kind of Re-enthusiasticness I love to see :)
Hooray for enthusiasm! With all the pessimists and nay-sayers out there, we need more people to rally this cause.

Believe and have hope!

Timbalada

Smash Cadet
I liked the last two updates....I guess im weird? Second week of december is bound to have something good.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I'm personally hoping for a WiFi Update post, holiday alt costumes in december, new stages to download, now THAT would be a good x-mas update.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I predict either an item of some sort or something useless that we pretty much already know.

Sakurai isn't so hard to predict anymore.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.

We will Rise! And Bring Forth a New Age Of Pillz!! Pillz of Death and Colors!!! Madness will Craze The Land and the sky shall Rain of White Lab Coats!!
For the Day of DocBrawl will come soon!!!!

Like my pic? I was playing Melee last night at like... 4am and I had to draw him! He Has to Return!!!

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Red update. Not getting my hopes up on a character... I'm just saying red update.

I personally think the drought is coming to a close, for various reasons, though one of the biggest being that they're simply running out of filler updates. There aren't many rehashed Melee game modes and stuff we already know left, unless they dip into Special Moves on characters with nothing new added to them which would make me want to cut off an ear.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman

We will Rise! And Bring Forth a New Age Of Pillz!! Pillz of Death and Colors!!! Madness will Craze The Land and the sky shall Rain of White Lab Coats!!
For the Day of DocBrawl will come soon!!!!

He Has to Return!!!
no,just no.....Paper mario will kick his *** and replace him(or maybe bowser jr.)

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Red update. Not getting my hopes up on a character... I'm just saying red update.

I personally think the drought is coming to a close, for various reasons, though one of the biggest being that they're simply running out of filler updates. There aren't many rehashed Melee game modes and stuff we already know left, unless they dip into Special Moves on characters with nothing new added to them which would make me want to cut off an ear.
I think you're right, we may only get a final smash or someone's specials, but my money's on a red update. Obviously a returning vet or a newcomer would be awesome, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Okysho

Smash Ace
marth is out(samuraipanda and youko said so atleast).

megaman gets a sperate update on tuesday!
What?! WHA?T! You did NOT just go there? 'glare' thou hast sealed thine fate....

Marth support thread

Whatever the mods say is the mod's own opinion, however, this is REAL evidence. any argument presented has been completely shot down, not only that but think about it. Marth has his own moveset already, and is much too popular to be tossed. there's no reason to ditch him. but I won't get into that... that's a discussion for the MARTH SUPPORT THREAD!!

Muhahhahahaahaaa crumble...

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
CAPTAIN FALCON TONIGHT,

i swear to holy god that if we do not get captain falcon I will shove great many potatoe piles in the but things of the evil sakurai and friends we need teh chearcter update so bad it hurts real big now I could go mad ejust think about how they need to make updates that are super awesome even though we got waluigi and stafy cause I hate it when I get staf becasue it hurts but at least waluigi isn't playable and the best thing ever is that we can think about how cool yoshis new moves will be so thats why waluigi's not in the game and it would have been awesom3 rto have mario bros versus wario bros but ohs well i do love mudkips and anyway they need character and if they even think about touching my stapler i will burn the building down because i listen to the radio at a reasonable volumn from 6 to 9 am and th...

sorry, sometimes you just got to vent it out.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
i usualy look at monday's udate as day of dojo dissappiontment
but with the megaman hype it could be funny or suprising.
(suprising would be..."WTF megaman in brawl?!")

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
i usualy look at monday's udate as day of dojo dissappiontment
but with the megaman hype it could be funny or suprising.
(suprising would be..."WTF megaman in brawl?!")
I'd be very happy if he was shown i'd be "WTF Megaman's not in brawl?" if he ended up not being in but i strongely beleive he will be.

M.K

Level 55
I am thinking A...Green or Red Update (I am being incredibly optimistic).

If it were to be a GREEN update: Luigi's Mansion

If it were to be a RED update: Captain Olimar/Ridley

The only thing I am certain about is that if I see an ORANGE update...someone's kneecaps are going to be broken,

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
God,I remember when I used to post here. I feel old now. Anyway,I'm hoping for a character(preferably a veteran)

Top Bottom