• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
NO! dont mock the kupo.

mog tonight I FEELL IT!

infinit kupo
Well the interesting thing about Mog is that he has no place in Smash and won't be in. I suggest you wait for Dissidia: Final Fantasy (I don't know how to spell it).

SUB Z€R0

Smash Apprentice
Countdown: 36 minutes till the biggest dissapointment in DOJO UPDATE HISTORY[/QUOTE]

it's what i'm thinking but i'm not pessimistic as such

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
UPDATE: THe release date is changed to February 17, 2007
? huh?

2007?

OH NOES! Sakurai's typo caused a time paradocks!!!!!ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN!!!!!

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
O Yeah haha I got confused there for a second. Thanks

Countdown: 36 minutes till the biggest dissapointment in DOJO UPDATE HISTORY
Actually I'm his doppelganger (well as far as you know). Half an hour to go!

Koji Syntax

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to hope for crap, which may in turn give us something good. But it's hard seeing as I'm trying to give myself false hope.

jamesss

Smash Apprentice
THE DEMO IS OFFICIALY UP FOR GRABS ON THE WII SHOP CHANNEL!.......or the crawling update:(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm trying to hope for crap, which may in turn give us something good. But it's hard seeing as I'm trying to give myself false hope.
Wait you joined in July and you've waited this long to make that one post?!

Koji Syntax

Smash Cadet
Wait you joined in July and you've waited this long to make that one post?!
Yeah well, I joined for some other reason, I forget why. But I thought this would be a very good time to start posting... I look every once in a while for stuff... but never really post.

Iceman2219

Smash Rookie
Meh, I'm fairly certain it'll be a character update of some sort. Just going by the trend established (I know, I know!), it would make sense. As to who it is, I won't even try to guess. Here's to hoping it's a newcomer, but hey any character will do.

Kruton

Smash Ace
Usually depending on the size of the update, it arrives at 2am or a few minutes after.

Top Bottom