• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord
No, it is not. I just put that Wii code to fill in the spot there. I didn't completely fill my entire profile seeing that I don't have a clan nor an RPG character so...

That, and I don't have a Wii yet. I'll have one by the end of the year, that is, if they don't sell out this holiday season. In that case I'll simply buy my cousin's Wii.

is really hard to just go and buy one?

My wii code is actually 1337 1337 1337 1337, I got lucky, I guess.
yeah right that's funny

Taisuru

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping for Megaman ^_^

Or at least something new (I don't mind normally, but it has been a while)

Zanibas

Smash Cadet
Oh my gosh, I'm in awe, yet I'm still thinking what the heck this person is from?

*googles*

as with Treasure's Radiant Silvergun, the game's limited print run and high import demand make it a rare and sought-after title today.

Nice, obscure AT's FTW :D

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
"... this game does let you enjoy a dream cast of supporting characters!"

Omg, if you guys start speculating....

WarxePB

Smash Ace
And, once again, an update we knew about already.

I must say though, that weapon looks pretty badass. If only he was playable, eh?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yep, BS update on turkey day. Sakurai is playing the mind games, and it's working on me.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i think if you take the update for what it is then it's actually pretty cool. sure i probably won't be seeing AT's much since i don't usually like items but things like this just show how super smash bros. is all about fan service. fans want things in the games and sakurai tries his best to make it happen somehow. sounds good to me.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
I had an impression that link was using a Razor Sword in that last screenshot ... O_o
Anyway, i'm starting to think that that 23 characters is the entire roster! Oh cmon sakurai why are you doing this?

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
The update is up, and it's pretty lame... there should be double updates with ATs... who cares about items.
I do. ;)

I've heard talk of the Saki AT, back when the demo was out, but I never could find any evidence to prove his existance, so I'm glad to see it is real. It's a bit of a shame that the character is only an assist, I think he could make a good fighter, but I've not played Sin and Punishment yet (been meaning to get it from the shopping channel), so I'm not sure all of what he can do. Still, it's a nice update and I'm glad to see some more lesser known franchises included, even as ATs.

garbage

Smash Journeyman
That's two updates where he says "Hey, this is one more character you can't play. I guess if I were you, I'd be really disappointed. Yea, so, lol, bye.

It's like he's spamming Kirby's taunt at us, and we can't move :(.

Spartan64

Smash Journeyman
Its Saki Amamiya Many People have asked for Him
Who is this guy sakurai. Why have I not heard of him.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I give thanks for just getting these updates. we could easily not be getting them at all:)

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't expecting this...@_@ It is indeed the worse month. I hope it's just to get us excited for the BIGGER and more IMPORTANT ones later. >_<

Top Bottom