• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Wow, people seriously didn't like this update?

I mean, sure we knew there were alternate costumes, but the in-depth look at them made me smile.

This update owns. Zelda's blonde again. Whoopee?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I meant she was thrown in Melee because Melee was rushed. Lucas was supposed to replace Ness to market some Mother game that got hella delayed, but Ness stayed because it was rushed and because of the delay.

PLease, let's not go back to the Ness people still thinking he could even possibly be in it. I say he's a pallet swap for Lucas.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
I meant she was thrown in Melee because Melee was rushed. Lucas was supposed to replace Ness to market some Mother game that got hella delayed, but Ness stayed because it was rushed and because of the delay.

PLease, let's not go back to the Ness people still thinking he could even possibly be in it. I say he's a pallet swap for Lucas.
Jigglypuff is in. Deal with it.

LUIGI WAS THROWN IN MELEE BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED! C. FALCON WAS THROWN INTO MELEE BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED!

shut up. just because it was rushed doesn't mean every character is Ness and supposed to be replaced.

Who would replace Jigglypuff? Honestly. Be quiet already.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

LUIGI WAS THROWN IN MELEE BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED! C. FALCON WAS THROWN INTO MELEE BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED!

shut up. just because it was rushed doesn't mean every character is Ness and supposed to be replaced.

yes i agree i like Jigglypuff i don't think they would replace her
althought she was unlockable charecter in both melee and 64
so i think the same way will happen with brawl too:ohwell:

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

You're only mking yourself look like an *** by extending the argument to a dumb degree. I only mentioned two characters, calm down please.

I just see Pichu, Jiggly, Doc, Roy (Marth?), getting the boot. And Ness obviously now.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
You're only mking yourself look like an *** by extending the argument to a dumb degree. I only mentioned two characters, calm down please.

I just see Pichu, Jiggly, Doc, Roy (Marth?), getting the boot. And Ness obviously now.
rofl. the only counter argument you have to mine is "you r dumb" honestly, kill yourself.

you have no logical reason for why any of those characters are getting the boot. you are an idiot. kill yourself.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
rofl. the only counter argument you have to mine is "you r dumb" honestly, kill yourself.

you have no logical reason for why any of those characters are getting the boot. you are an idiot. kill yourself.
My counter was saying that you're over reacting to a **** post. Ahh, I don't agree with you so I'm told to kill myself..... What cliche will you use next? Will you tell me I'm old and fat and live in my mom's basement because i disagree?

You seriously need to calm down. All because I said something about Jiggly returning in Melee, you go nuts and then tell me to kill myself?

I said multiple times that I was just going by my OWN ASSUMPTIONS AND INSTINCTS about who would go. That means, in my opinion, I have a feeling _____ will not be in Brawl. I'm sorry that you need to get so angry when someone has their own opinion that doesn't agree with yours over the internet.

And I do have a very logical reason for Ness, since he was one of the characters I mentioned that is confirmed to be gone already. And Pichu is most likely gone, I think we can all agree on that.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I think todays update was coo in all but I wish it would of been a custom color option, like you can make any character any color u want but owell I like the alt colors.

Valdens

Smash Ace

You're kind of proving his point by acting like a total ***. :O

Danbearking0

Smash Apprentice

Lol c. falcon was in all along... gannon was thrown in last minute.

my charecter dieing predictions:
dr. mario (duh)
PICHU (hate his ***)
Roy (or marth not both)
young link

these are my mabeys
m2
gannon

those are the most logical (vulcan high five)

as for tommorrows update

click to enlarge pleesh

hes totally gonna be comfirmed tommorow

gamer8

Smash Lord

Yes, melee was rushed. But stop acting so smart and tough, get a life.

YOU FAIL

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
Yes, melee was rushed. But stop acting so smart and tough, get a life.

YOU FAIL
you obviously didn't even understand my post, so you should probably start acting smart, because you can't do anything else but act.

though as stupid as you are you probably won't be able to fool any body.

Wight

Smash Apprentice
JUSTICE KNEE! thats my bet. I'd say a character or stage at least!
if not, then sometime this week. Last week was so horrible it can't repeat.

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, there's a character called pichu in melee...

P.S. Tonic Sonic, stop acting tough, and get a life. How old are you anyways? 7? 8?
Just repeating yourself. And insulting my age? OH MY you are pulling all the stops, bringing out the real guns. I am about to go cry here.

Stop acting stupid. OH WAIT THATS NOT AN ACT!

gamer8

Smash Lord
Just repeating yourself. And insulting my age? OH MY you are pulling all the stops, bringing out the real guns. I am about to go cry here.

Look wise guy, I don't give a **** about you, so I'm just not gonna even bother to respond to you anymore.

PRINCESS PEACH 777

Smash Lord

Look wise guy, I don't give a **** about you, so I'm just not gonna even bother to respond to you anymore.
come on you guys please please calm down you shouldn't fight you will get banned......please

Tonic_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
"Not gunna bother" ? Or simply incapable of thinking of a worthy response besides "STOP BEING DUM"

Thats what I thought. Better go take more notes on insults in your 2nd grade class, because apparently thats where you've been getting them thus far.

Top Bottom