• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

lonewookie

Smash Rookie
If we're due for another new character soon, I honestly think it will be Captain Olimar, either that or they'll announced another returning character.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Hmmm... Everyone seems to think it'll be a character, eh? Seems plausible. I'll put my bets on either a Veteran, which I'd guess to be Capt. Falcon, or a Special Moves update for Zelda (Confirming/Deconfirming Sheik), Lucas (Showing whether he's a Ness clone or not), or someone else along with a music piece or Demo-revealed AT.

My single bet goes to Capt. Falcon with a Music update.

Pima

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting something from E for All... something like "n0 wav3dash lawls" -Love, Sakurai

Or the so

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
DS Universe means one of two things:

A.) You really DON'T need a PC representative for each universe, and Tom Nook / Animal Crosser ISN'T in.

Or..

B.) The old rule still stands and Tom Nook / Animal Crosser IS in... as well as Kawashima-sensei.

Whoa.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Wii Shop Channel music confirmed?!

BRAIN AGE MUSIC CONFIRMED!!!??

Oh god this update is even greater than I first realized. A new universe, an awesome stage, and two totally awesome musics confirmed. I'm lovin' it like McDonalds.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be TOO surprised to see Miis show up under that icon, personally...it looks more like a "Nintendo hardware universe" stage icon based on the musical selection more than a DS specific one >.>

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
DS Universe means one of two things:

A.) You really DON'T need a PC representative for each universe, and Tom Nook / Animal Crosser ISN'T in.

Or..

B.) The old rule still stands and Tom Nook / Animal Crosser IS in... as well as Kawashima-sensei.

Whoa.
Or not everything could be so black and white and the rule could still stand they just made the exception for a universe that doesn't have a character to support it.

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
This stage is awesome. Sakurai totally kicked unoriginality out the window and let it plow through a car below.

MisfitFan

Smash Cadet
omg thats it im not staying up waiting for an update anymore im sick of waiting for 3 o'clock, and going to the dojo and seeing something i care absoultly nothing about.
edit- the onley thing thats mildly interesting about this up date is that there is a new icon.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
^ Don't think so, but who knows.

& so much for having a week full of stuff we know. Tomorrow > Veteran.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I don't think that it would be "Touch Generation". It would be almost insulting to have games with successful series crammed into one general group. They could all have their own icons easily. I'm sure Sakurai isn't taking the clever or lazy way out with this one.

Some games that could easily be given an icon:
Big Brain Academy = a brain
Elite Beat Agents = a megaphone (?)
Nintendogs = a paw print
Phoenix Wright = a gavel (?)
Trauma Center = a red cross (?)

Sinn

Smash Lord
While I think that both Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center are great games (and I personally would love to see Nick in Brawl), neither one of those are Nintendo franchises, let alone part of Touch Generation. PW is a Capcom franchise (of which I'm sure Mega Man will get in over anyone from that game), and TC is an Atlus franchise. I'm not positive about Atlus, but I KNOW Capcom ain't second party.

MisfitFan

Smash Cadet
sakuri gimme a character please PLEASE anyone i dont care just a PC.
i have a bad feeling that we are going to have another crappy filler week. all i know is i aint staying up till 3 tonight its not going to be worth it.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
While I think that both Phoenix Wright and Trauma Center are great games (and I personally would love to see Nick in Brawl), neither one of those are Nintendo franchises, let alone part of Touch Generation. PW is a Capcom franchise (of which I'm sure Mega Man will get in over anyone from that game), and TC is an Atlus franchise. I'm not positive about Atlus, but I KNOW Capcom ain't second party.
Capcom isn't 2nd Party, but PW himself is.

Like how SquareEnix owns Geno, but since he'll only appear in Mario games, he's technically a 2nd Party character.

EDIT:
Oh, and thank you for that tidbit. I had no idea. I thought they were all Nintendo owned games.

Top Bottom