• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Never saw this coming.

The map interests me. There's that purple blob suggesting that place has been swallowed by Subspace, possibly the Colosseum? If you zoom in the top left corner I think you can see what Skyworld looks like in the SE. As for the rest of the map looks like a castle in the middle?

Do you guys think that's the whole map?

Oh and Intense FTW!!!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I don't normaly do this, but **** I'm bored.

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPA<SPAAPOMSPAMSPAMPIKACHUSPAPAPAPAPAPPALOLAPAPSPAP

Don't hate me. I'm a noble SWF member driven to the last resort. =<

FFMMCLXIV

Smash Apprentice
I don't normaly do this, but **** I'm bored.

SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPA<SPAAPOMSPAMSPAMPIKACHUSPAPAPAPAPAPPALOLAPAPSPAP

Don't hate me. I'm a noble SWF member driven to the last resort. =<
Awww, what happened Blackadder? Do you not like this co-op announcement?

It kind of reminds me of the old Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Tails falls behind and always flies back to catch Sonic. Pretty cool, probably won't play this mode on co-op too much. Looking forward to trying and failing Intense, though. :grin:

Oh, and the different logos next to each difficulty is a nice touch. They look cool.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Bleh...whatever...I never saw a point...

...I like it better not using it but people can play however they want
Don't worry, there will always be clashes of playing styles no matter what game.

You're a noob that plays the game the way it was "supposed" to be played, using items (maybe) and not using the advanced moves (maybe some, not all)

And I'm a noob that abuses "game weaknesses" by teching, wave dashing, and other things that give me the "unfair advantage."

Just messing with you :p

All joking aside, we have 2 days with nothing. This is the worst part of the updates, I'd say. Friday's update wasn't bad, so we'll have to speculate over random crap from the beginning of the week, or other stuff like "Where's Ness?!" or "Where's Geno?!" or "Where's Falcon!??!"

Blackadder

Smash Master
Awww, what happened Blackadder? Do you not like this co-op announcement?

It kind of reminds me of the old Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Tails falls behind and always flies back to catch Sonic. Pretty cool, probably won't play this mode on co-op too much. Looking forward to trying and failing Intense, though. :grin:

Oh, and the different logos next to each difficulty is a nice touch. They look cool.
Oh no, I love the update.
I just got very very bored. It reminded me of Tails to, which is why I rather like it, myself.

sirusorion

Smash Rookie
very cool and it looks like single player is long and hard :D (or easy)
maybe you unlock characters as you go!

Blackadder

Smash Master
Sadly however, I sense that this week was aimed to be "awesome".
Next week will likely be a sort of rest week, probably featuring mundane updates and "Yeah, cool" kinda things.

Still a great week for SWF though.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Besides the fact that Dylan ticked off a 4channer, resulting in him flooding the Brawl Room with useless threads... it was an awesome week for SWF. Let's hope it continues into next week.

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
for Monday: i predict either 2-4 special moves for a character (kirby, peach, IC, and all the others who have not had their speical moves revealed), or an item that was in SSBM

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
My gut is telling me Stage>> Mario related, but who the hell listens to their guts now in days.

My prediction(because I'm soooooo stubborn): Monday >>> Character >> Special Moves >> Bowser

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to go with a characters special moves, Falcon would be awesome but Sakurai loves making us wait for him. (Falcon should be some update this week though)

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm hoping for a Character sometime this week. A conference is being held on Wednes. But it may not happen. And i think a music update will come up sometime too this week...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I predict Captain Falcon everyday from now on until the day he is updated.

But, I have absolutely no idea what Monday's updates going to be. And I wont be here to see it as it happens, due to the fact that it's the holidays and I'll be sleeping, so I wont be up at eight.

Night Y'all.

kingbooforums

Smash Apprentice
My gut is telling me Stage>> Mario related, but who the hell listens to their guts now in days.

My prediction(because I'm soooooo stubborn): Monday >>> Character >> Special Moves >> Bowser
why is your avvy a toilet paper lol which reminds me were running low and i have had diahria since yesterday oh **** (pun intended XD)

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
item its gonna be an ite after how high we got from last weeks updates expect to be shot down tmrw by sum lame item. but u never know maybe sakurai will hand us another blunt.

Top Bottom