• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL Miyamoto Thread

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Now, before I say anything else, I this is supposed to be a joke topic. However, let us remember that he himself claimed that he has a 1% chance of being in the game, which is higher than you winning the lottery. And yet, someone always does.

Here is a sample moveset....

B: Pencil Slash (Charges up and slashes with a giant pencil.)

>B: Paint Throw (Throws a wad of paint.)

^B: Sproing Pad (Flings self up using a SMB sproing pad.)

VB: Enemy Block (Uses a random Mario enemy as a sheild. Different effects depending on what he uses.)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Yeah you wanna know which will be miyamotos secret/special move. A Wiimote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He would control the characters with the wiimote and make them fall to hell. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

=TF=Omega

Smash Cadet
........ Right. :ohwell:

He is a lot more likely than a lot of these other characters being suggested though, and THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

PacMan.... hmph. :ohwell:

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Forward B could be Revmote orchestration, and he waves his hands, and then anyone in the line of fire will invisibly be forced through up and down movements and start flailing and hitting the ground, all while great classical music is playing in the background. At the end, E3 press claps, and you fall.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
asianpride3491 said:
so i hope they give us less clones.
nah, i actually preffer more clones (less time, more characters, screw the imagination).

on topic, do you think miyamoto would use the sword and shield that supostly is a Wiimote, becasue it that cause he be a link clone (OHH NO!!), but who knows,he hsn't have bombs or arrows, just cubes nd DS's.

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
Okurama said:
nah, i actually preffer more clones (less time, more characters, screw the imagination).

on topic, do you think miyamoto would use the sword and shield that supostly is a Wiimote, becasue it that cause he be a link clone (OHH NO!!), but who knows,he hsn't have bombs or arrows, just cubes nd DS's.
Agree, but sometimes clones just end up being same character, different representation (Y Link, Dr Mario, Pichu-Pikachu preevolution). I wouldnt mind clones necesarily if they were completely different altogether (Falco, Ganondorf, etc.)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Miyamoto will kick ***. You know if he paints and stuff he could have another special attack....... AN ERASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WOULD THEN ERASE YOUR STOCKS AND YOURSELF AND YOU WILL DIE WHILE HE LAUGHS!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
asianpride3491 said:
Agree, but sometimes clones just end up being same character, different representation (Y Link, Dr Mario, Pichu-Pikachu preevolution). I wouldnt mind clones necesarily if they were completely different altogether (Falco, Ganondorf, etc.)
I disagree, I think that same character-same moveset is more appropriate. I think that Falco and Ganondorf were truly screwed out of their own moveset. And to whoever said "Screw Imagination" You have a black, black soul. :p

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
I've always wanted to see a Miyamoto trophy. I would want Miyamoto as a playable character, so then for sure he would have his very own trophy ^__^ That would make it the BEST game(like it's not already...).

magar

Banned via Administration
Good thing this topic is a joke or I would have to ..................................End of Post

asianpride3491

Smash Ace
dotdotdot! said:
I disagree, I think that same character-same moveset is more appropriate. I think that Falco and Ganondorf were truly screwed out of their own moveset. And to whoever said "Screw Imagination" You have a black, black soul. :p
Good point. I just think that his arguement of "less time more characters" isnt as fulfilling if the new characters are... the same characters. And i myself am not a big fan of imagination. The world may truly be a better place if we all thought rigidly inside the box, very logically and practically.

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Hell yeah! Miyamato for SSBB! (I'm not joking).

B Throw Wii Controller
B> Become random character and use a classic move (ie: Mario's Fireball, Samus' Wavebeam, Koopa Shell throw, etc.)
B^ Throw a GCN to reverse his direction (upward + DI)
B\/ Pull out classic character as a shield (nice suggestion) (Koopa+Shell would be a deflector, Toad would be the same as Peach's function, Samus in ball form would deflect it in a strange direction, etc.)

... moveset could be way better, but he's more than viable as a SSBB character. If it weren't so strange, he'd be a shoe-in.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Well speaking seriously if I was him(Sakurai) I wouldn't add me in the game. Just imagine a pikachu beating the crap out of me. That would kill me on the inside.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Miyamoto could be like a boss. He would have a floating head like Andross from Star Fox and 2 Master Hands as hands. XD That would really be awesome.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I've seen a really good moveset for Miyamato, actually. Though I'd rather see him with his LoZ sword and shield from E3. :)

Y'know what would be better? Kaz Hirai as the new Sandbag. Hit him for massive damage, then send him flying all the way to RIIIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!

EmperorCesar

Smash Apprentice
At the very least they should have Miyamoto's evil grin in the background while your getting owned by his hand.... MASTER HAND!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
maybe the speacial attack could e a random attack....
"hey! jiggz is asleep! i'll use a warlock punch! o crap, i got bacon instead! i still hit him off the edge, so i will shinespike him! oh no! i accidentally got donkey kong's down B! nothing happened! i must double jump. now...use scrahhh! no, it is fire jump punch, with no vertical distance! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
LOL

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Sweet, Miyamoto and Reggie in SSBB! No wait, they would kill everybody.

Okurama

Smash Journeyman
Tijuana, CA (yeah, i know i change my location, AG
dotdotdot! said:
i no, they have discover me, NOOOOEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

anyway i didn't said that i wnt all characters to be clones, it will be broken if every single characters has a clone of himself, the game would look weird, even though i do think making clones just speed up the game for removing characters (though everybody knows this will not be truth), so yeah, screw me instend, if you like originality, then i love you, if you like clones, i'll still love you ;) (what no gays jumping on me for saying this :confused: )

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Miyamoto's stats: Strength: 5 Speed: 5 Height: 4 Weight: 4 Overall: 5

Wow it seems as if Miyamoto really would be the perfect character for this game, fast, strong, hard to knock off too!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Part 2: Miyamato vs. Bowzer! "k..he wayyyy over there, so i will run up and use ice climber's dash attack! run run run... A!!! oh no! i got kirby's, so i fell off the edge! double jump... hang on ledge!! ledge-hop mew2's fair...crap, i got peach's fair, it is so slow i got hit by his ftilt! i guess i will use luigi's -->B to recover...oh no! it is zelda's instead! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
annoying1359 said:
Part 2: Miyamato vs. Bowzer! "k..he wayyyy over there, so i will run up and use ice climber's dash attack! run run run... A!!! oh no! i got kirby's, so i fell off the edge! double jump... hang on ledge!! ledge-hop mew2's fair...crap, i got peach's fair, it is so slow i got hit by his ftilt! i guess i will use luigi's -->B to recover...oh no! it is zelda's instead! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"
May I ask what language you are speaking...?

LareNoel

Smash Cadet
Miyamoto should be the new boss in single player
that or have his face show up behind the hands

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord

For the sake of not making a duplicate thread, I'll just bump this thread to post my suggestions
of Shigeru Miyamoto.

First of all, he'll get at least three fighting styles for his normal attacks. His basic style is just hand-to-hand combat, which would be just regular attacking. The other two are later discussed.

First to the special attacks:

B: Who are you?
This will give Miyamoto one of the other two fighting styles. He either puts on a cap and mustache similar to Mario's, or draw shield and Master Sword like Link's. The A-attacks are then affected. Pressing B again will turn you back to regular Miyamoto. There is however a short lag of a half second in switching. Each of the fighting styles have their own advantages and disadvantages. Miyamoto's regular is the normal one. Mario's is more strength based, at cost of speed, and Link's are speed-based, at cost of strength.

^B: Playing = Believing
Miyamoto uses the Wiimote to shoot a beam out of it, giving Miyamoto a boost in the direction you choose. There is a short lag between drawing and shooting, so you could still aim before getting the boost. Default is down, and it will only boost down, sideways or something in between (seeing as boosting up doesn't make much sense). The beam gives your opponent either burn or ice damage, depending on the colour, although the burn damage is more frequently.

>B: Touching is good
Miyamoto draws a large stylus and homeruns you out of the field. Okay, it's not as powerful as the baseball bat, but it does have a good knockback. Unfortunately it doesn't give much damage.

vB: Feel everything
This is one of the easiest dodgable attacks, but powerful nontheless. Miyamoto will stom on the ground with something, most probably a sort of fist attack, which gives earthquake damage to the people near him, which is indicated by a yellow glow. It's easy dodgable, because only players on the ground are affected, airborn players have nothing t fear... until they land.

Special attack: Now you're playing with power
This one I haven't worked out yet, but the name fits it, seeing as this was the slogan for the console which set the name of Miyamoto for good.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
GaryCXJk said:

For the sake of not making a duplicate thread, I'll just bump this thread to post my suggestions
of Shigeru Miyamoto.

First of all, he'll kill everybody

First to the instant-KO attacks:

B: Who are you?
Instant KO everybody.

^B: Playing = Believing
Instant KO everybody.

>B: Touching is good
Instant KO everybody, touches the female characters with his "stylus"

vB: Feel everything
Instant KO everybody, and you know what I'm going to say next.

Special attack: Now you're playing with power
Instant KO everybody with power
There, it's fixed now and this is how Miyamoto would REALLY fight.

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
*Chicken-wand ancestral power, revive this thread*
The GaryCXJk's moveset is good
I have imagined SSBB Miyamoto with his green musroom and Link sword costume, and his moveset as a mix of his character's moves like this:
B: Mario B
^B: Link ^B
vB: DK vB
>B: ... I dunno

Shigeru Miyamoto for Brawl!!!

Top Bottom