• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

What's The Point

Smash Master
I change my mind of forgoing this season. The reason you go by seasons is to also show who is active within the state during that time frame. If it so happens that the "stronger" players aren't active during that season, well then that just means that MI wasn't doing so well.

However, it shouldn't be any more than top 6. You have to scale with attendance. These spring tournaments weren't drawing as many people, so the player pool is smaller, so the PR should be smaller.

Finally, HMs are mildly acceptable if it's either a person who just missed the minimum tournaments, but got some high placing beating some one of importance. Or that guy who gets 5th or 7th every time and just can't quite beat the people above but never loses to people below.

Also, if I do well in Ohio and the next two tournaments, I will fight tooth and nail for MLP theme.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am in agreement with your post Kevin.

Except the MLP theme I will fight with EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING to not have an MLP.

Scott Pilgrim? Yes. FMA? If it hasnt been done to death, yes. MLP? **** your ponies.

:awesome:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol, in case you didn't notice, I designed that list keeping the fact that there weren't static teammates in mind.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo I'm not "pulling a zucco" and moving onto another game. I'm pretty much done with tourneys of any kind. I've got other things to do on Saturday and enjoy them a lot more than going to a tourney. granted I miss will, Gio, Marco and jons a cool guy, but i can still see them on occasion.

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
Top 5 PR is the most logical, sensible decision. Seems like anyone who disagrees just wants recognition for being able to beat randoms/scrubs #unbiased

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm just waiting to see what happens with the next two tournaments. Like I stated before, last season it was just like this and then everything changed in just two tournaments. If it stays like this I totally agree with Top 5 ( I think we pull off 6) and then HMs. Hmm what is it...like 3 weeks till the next tourney? The moment of truth will be here soon :)

What's The Point

Smash Master
Unless both tournaments have like 50+ people, it should still be Top 5-6 at most, even if Flame, Kenny, L_Cancel, and Anther go to both tournaments. Again, due to general attendance reducing the season's player pool.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
6 is actually a perfect number, though, placing it in the top tier of numbers, which is the tier directly below 42, 23, and 17

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
prime numbers are the basis of internet security and firewalls

if you can solve "riemann's hypothesis", you can hack and get into any and all possible things comp sci related

Roller

Smash Legend
Top 5 PR. It may actually make us look better.

Also. I'll try to get Anther to go to the next 2. I know he wanted to go to last one but forgot. And L should make it out to get PR'd too.

1/2) Lain
1/2) Judge
3) Anther
4/5) L_cancel
4/5) Mikey

would be a scary PR imo.

Top Bottom