• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
reading binki's posts seriously gives me a headache....but you cant doubt his spirit though lol.

classic or X for brawl!!
Agreed, he wouldn't be a half bad supporter if I he could improve his grammer.

We're less than an hour away from the update and though it's likely to be more garbage, I still hope for the off chance today could be the day!

MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL AND ROBOT MASTER BRIGADE FOR VICTORY!!!!

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
So BB, this sig any good?
Props to SiegK, I forgive you now ^_^
nice, ridley is pretty sick

"Not I," said Shade with a look of concern on his face, "I really want him confirmed for so many reasons:"

A: I'd make the anti Megaman fans stfu! And if they didn't well that just proves that they fail at life!

B: I could finally shake of this insomnia, for Megaman's confirmation is an instant reason for me not to look at the Dojo anymore. All I want is for him to be playable.

C: We could talk about Megaman's real special moves and his real final smash and his real stage without having to constantly speculate.
well i meant something to talk about until hes confirmed;)

Agreed, he wouldn't be a half bad supporter if I he could improve his grammer.

We're less than an hour away from the update and though it's likely to be more garbage, I still hope for the off chance today could be the day!

MEGAMAN FOR BRAWL AND ROBOT MASTER BRIGADE FOR VICTORY!!!!
QFT!

Binki would be good to sic on Mega Man haters.

R.M.B. used Binki!
It's super effective! :laugh:
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
I doubt yellow is Megaman, but that could be my personal hope for slender MM8 Mega talking.

But it would be interesting to speculate who yellow is mimicking. It could confirm another newcomer.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I doubt yellow is Megaman, but that could be my personal hope for slender MM8 Mega talking.

But it would be interesting to speculate who yellow is mimicking. It could confirm another newcomer.
dont worry, the more i look at it, the more the proportions remind me of mario. I too hope for the mm8/MvC style mega man.

but remember guys its not what they look like or their size, its their poses and proportions.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
O yhea, finally decided to try Guts man again yesterday, after finally getting past those platforms and reaching him I died (With one life), he kept on short hopping -.-

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Tell me about it >_<

I was tempted to say beat 20 on Cruel Melee, unlock Sonic :chuckle:
dont remind me of those lies!!! they used to have one on gamefaqs about how to unlock mega man in smash64 too. it was like beat 1p mode with Luigi and get over 1 million points. and i sucked back then too so using luigi was so freakin hard. i played the game for like 3 hours straight tryin to beat that crap!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
dont remind me of those lies!!! they used to have one on gamefaqs about how to unlock mega man in smash64 too. it was like beat 1p mode with Luigi and get over 1 million points. and i sucked back then too so using luigi was so freakin hard. i played the game for like 3 hours straight tryin to beat that crap!
Oh I remember that one. XD I thought it was fake so I never attepmted it.

Yeah, Gutsman is a beast but if time your jumps right you can avoid his short hops. When hops straight up that means he's going for a boulder.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
I cant find an RMB section in the new P2W...

EDIT: Theres a clan discussion area...
but its just a standard page with no subsections defining the clans...
...help...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I would like to see a (scrolling maybe) highway stage regardless of what MM gets in...
The changing/transforming stage has been overdone...so Robot Museum is out in my opinion...
Id also like to see a Space Station based stage should X/Zero get in...
(sorry I havnt been posting much...computers far too laggy for my impatient ways)...
those are perfect!
Sakurai cannot deny Megaman! The following "Destined Matches" must take place in order to satisfy long time old school Megaman fans everywhere:

Megaman vs. Samus (Battle of Buster Cannons)

Megaman vs. Mario (Icon vs. Icon)

Megaman vs. Sonic (Capcom vs. Sega)

Megaman vs. Snake (Capcom vs. Konami)

That's exactly why he has to be on the game. So that these long time highly anticipated Pay Per View worthy matches can finally be seen by the public.

You better not screw with fate Mr. Sakurai, or I'll hunt you down like a sniveling dog.

Run and you will die tired....

Any Megaman 4 Brawl
dont forget all of the betting matches online.
Binki would be good to sic on Mega Man haters.

R.M.B. used Binki!
It's super effective! :laugh:
yes, that would be perfect.
Call me crazy but.....

Captain Falcon

Zero Suit Samus or Peach or Zelda lol

Kirby

Mega Man ???

you decide
the yellow one reminds me of the AC human with his horns, but if he isnt him then he is based off of mario. but the ones based off of C.F. and zelda are obvious.
I cant find an RMB section in the new P2W...

EDIT: Theres a clan discussion area...
but its just a standard page with no subsections defining the clans...
...help...
what? let me check this out.

domriver

Smash Lord
I was thinking perhaps Megaman Final Smash *if he is in* could be something with his dog Rush or have Zero come in with some HP and kick some butt but people can beat him up and then he leaves or gets destroyed when his HP hits 0. =D

Cless

Smash Champion
Hyper Mega Man for uber pwnage, or the Rush Super Adapter for a Warioman type transformation for Classic. X would have Nova Strike, Giga Crush, or the double attack thing from X8. Trigger would use the Shining Laser or something hilarious with the Bonnes.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
If we get X it should be Ultimate Armor (X4-X6) his B moves should change.

B: Fully charged shots
B + Foward: Nova Strike
B + Up: Dragon Punch
B + Down: Hadouken

But only in Ultimate Armor form.

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think Ultimate Armor for X is great, and Rush Armor for Classic would be the way to go too.

Oh, my first thought when I saw the yellow one was "Oh, Mega Man!?" but yeah, that's probably just Mario.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Hyper Mega Man for uber pwnage, or the Rush Super Adapter for a Warioman type transformation for Classic. X would have Nova Strike, Giga Crush, or the double attack thing from X8. Trigger would use the Shining Laser or something hilarious with the Bonnes.
look at the posts below, they beat me to it.
If we get X it should be Ultimate Armor (X4-X6) his B moves should change.

B: Fully charged shots
B + Foward: Nova Strike
B + Up: Dragon Punch
B + Down: Hadouken

But only in Ultimate Armor form.
does the dragon punch bring you upwards?(sorry havent gotten ultimate armor yet or the dragon punch move). also switch the nova strike and hadoken, the move that covers a large area fits the common down B use role. the hadoken also fits the side B role well too.

I finally remembered the shield X can use as a down B, it was the fully charged rolling shield move!(for his normal move set)

Yeah, I think Ultimate Armor for X is great, and Rush Armor for Classic would be the way to go too.

Oh, my first thought when I saw the yellow one was "Oh, Mega Man!?" but yeah, that's probably just Mario.
I didnt think that at all when I first saw him, my first thought was AC human due too his looks.

Cless

Smash Champion
You mean....Shoryuken or Sheng Long right? Hadoken means fireball while Shoryuken and Sheng Long both mean Dragon Punch.

Megaman 4 Brawl
That's because of a bad translation though. Sheng Long is the Chinese reading of Shoryuken, but it refers to a nonexistent character who is supposed to be Ryu and Ken's master who has since been named Gouken. Hadouken doesn't literally mean fireball either, but that's for another time.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
That's because of a bad translation though. Sheng Long is the Chinese reading of Shoryuken, but it refers to a nonexistent character who is supposed to be Ryu and Ken's master who has since been named Gouken. Hadouken doesn't literally mean fireball either, but that's for another time.
I'm just finding out that fireball is translated to hidama or hinotama. Wow, and you're absolutely right about all that you just said. Looks like you know your street fighter just as well as I do. Awesome.

Megaman 4 Brawl

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
well i suppose todays update was pretty cool. only 16 more days until release, then we'll find out if mega/x is in which i am pretty sure megaman/x is in anyways.

Top Bottom