• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
I just went and said that I beleves that Bass should be an assisst trophy and they come in and attack me. Thats consider racists in ma book.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just went and said that I beleves that Bass should be an assisst trophy and they come in and attack me. Thats consider racists in ma book.
Well, your book doesn't know what it's talking about

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
No becuases I said wat I beleves and he come in and attacks ma opinon. I didnt say notin to him in the first place! so **** off!
I didnt say anything about your opinion...
In my opinion Bass/Treble would make a great boss...
An AT would be a good alternative...
So please stop saying we are attacking you...

EDIT: Please stop dragging race into this...
Were on the internet...
A place where race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nothing matters...
Just that you have a voice in it...
Nothing we (the MM Support Thread) have said was racist in any manner...
So please stop trying to take it that way...

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
That **** psychosincate keeps attackin ma beleifs. I just want to discuss bout megaman topics in pece. Away from those racists thats all though.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
That **** psychosincate keeps attackin ma beleifs. I just want to discuss bout megaman topics in pece. Away from those racists thats all though.
Please...enlighten me...quote what he said that was racist...
Youll find there is no racism on an anonymous forum unless you try to over-analyze it...
Read my EDIT above...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
LOL...that's called "disagreeing". You need a new book that doesn't suck! :laugh:

Well, your book doesn't know what it's talking about
BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

First off...where did he make racist comments towards you, or anyone=??? I didn't see any hate towards whites, black, asians, or anything. Except maybe those god d*** mother f***ing marsians! :laugh:

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
I done think they be some racist, cus I be givin out ma opinons about Bass as an assissr trophy and they done jus attack me for no **** good reason!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
LOL...that's called "disagreeing". You need a new book that doesn't suck! :laugh:

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

First off...where did he make racist comments towards you, or anyone=??? I didn't see any hate towards whites, black, asians, or anything. Except maybe those god d*** mother f***ing marsians! :laugh:
:rotfl:
Those are in my sig now :)

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
ninjuk read that racism done attack people for no reasons wahtsoever!
Thats not racism...
Racism is the belief that some races are superior to others and discrimination based on that principle...
"Attacking" an anonymous person's opinion has nothing to do with that...
Besides...we didnt "attack" your opinion...
In fact...so far...no one has disagreed with the Bass thing...
So why are you continuing to fight???

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
I dont now why you alls decided to gang up on me though. I be givin outs ma opinon and you done attack me on alredy. That be racism but megaman i hope is in the brawls!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
don't double post
I think in his case, the rule should be modified to "don't post."
I think I found a new sig! :laugh:

That's the best quote ever! :chuckle:

:rotfl:
Those are in my sig now :)
Ya, well that might be one of the best things man has ever said.

"It's not what your country can do for you. It's what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

"A day that shall go down in infammy" -Franklin Delanor Roosevelt

"I have a dream" -Martin Luther King Jr.

"Never has so much been owed to so few." -Winston Churchhill

"So that some day, we might be free." -Abraham Lincoln

"Well your book doesn't know what it's talking about" -PsychoIncarnate

"I think in his case, the rule should be modified to "don't post"" -Xanderous

Some of the best quotes ever assembled! :laugh:

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
I dont now why you alls decided to gang up on me though. I be givin outs ma opinon and you done attack me on alredy. That be racism but megaman i hope is in the brawls!
You know what???
Forget it!!!
Obviously you cant listen to reason...
But know that none of us are being racist...
Especially since none of us know for certain what race you are!!!
You could be of Caucasian, African, Asiab, sub-European, South American, Martian, Venutian, or even Kryptonian decent for all we know!!!
So stop saying we are being racist!!!

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
New subject...
If Zero were to get into Brawl and not MM...
What would be your say???
Originally, that would've resulted in making Zero my sandbag character as I used to be anti-Zero. However, now I'm more accepting to the idea of Zero making the cut instead of MM. If that did happen, I'd be a bit dissapointed (I'd MUCH rather have Megaman) but I'd main him nonetheless.

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
Ims a white man and forget it though jus stop being a racist boy. So wat be bout bass as an assisst trophy yet?

AuraLancer

Smash Journeyman
Originally, that would've resulted in making Zero my sandbag character as I used to be anti-Zero. However, now I'm more accepting to the idea of Zero making the cut instead of MM. If that did happen, I'd be a bit dissapointed (I'd MUCH rather have Megaman) but I'd main him none the less.
That would be really dumb. But I guess we're being hypothetical. I'd probably enjoy Zero in Brawl more than Mega Man.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
That would be really dumb. But I guess we're being hypothetical. I'd probably enjoy Zero in Brawl more than Mega Man.
Zero would be a speedy swordsman, but, it'd be interesting to see how his moves translate into smash. He could use his chain from MMZ 2 for tether recovery. Perhaps they'd go with Omega's moves for the specials? Or for his Final Smash?

Not that it matters, it's classic Mega or bust.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Im a Zero user...
So I wouldnt mind...
I feel now that MM should be in...but Zero could be in...and that would be ok...

EDIT: @coldbeans...
No...I dont think Forte should be playable...
As awesome as he is...MM and Zero deserve the PC spot more...
Forte would work as a kick-you-know-what boss though...

EDIT AGAIN: The chain should be like it is in the manga...
His sword segments and rushes out to meet its target...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Im a Zero user...
So I wouldnt mind...
I feel now that MM should be in...but Zero could be in...and that would be ok...
Zero could be in if Inafune begged...er...maybe not. If we somehow managed to get two reps from MM, then Zero is definately #2. He and Classic Mega are seemingly Inafune's favorite chars. Zero's probably most likely to be the AT of the MM series if it isn't Beat or Eddie.

But instead of Zero as a PC we could get items (like Cyber Elves) or music from Zero's series.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
Zero could be in if Inafune begged...er...maybe not. If we somehow managed to get two reps from MM, then Zero is definately #2. He and Classic Mega are seemingly Inafune's favorite chars. Zero's probably most likely to be the AT of the MM series if it isn't Beat or Eddie.

But instead of Zero as a PC we could get items (like Cyber Elves) or music from Zero's series.
Classic will get in...
Were just talking hypothetically...

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
Classic will get in...
Were just talking hypothetically...
I'm aware of that. I'm just trying make new discussion in this thread, and curb it away from a certain subject. Hopefully I was successful.

Edit: I still think we need a slogan for the RMB. How about the quote in my sig (made by Stryks). It perfectly captures our stance in MM's inlcusion.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
I'm aware of that. I'm just trying make new discussion in this thread, and curb it away from a certain subject. Hopefully I was successful.

Edit: I still think we need a slogan for the RMB. How about the quote in my sig (made by Stryks). It perfectly captures our stance in MM's inlcusion.
...What does it say???
My Wii cuts it off...dont know why...

EDIT: Along the lines of your suggestion...
What do you think the probability of a Guardian AT is???

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
...What does it say???
My Wii cuts it off...dont know why...
"It aint over... 'til it's over" Basically, it means we'll fight to keep hope for MM alive until his true deconfirmation. With the recent commotion, we'll need to be tighter and tougher than ever.

Edit: It depends. Zero as a PC means the Gaurdians are almost gauranteed ATs. Otherwise the Gaurdains have almost 0 chance of even ATs. We'll probably see a Harpuia sticker, though.

Edit 2: I take that back, even if Zero bypassed a miracle and became a PC, I think the Gaurdians are stickers at best.

Ninjuku

Smash Journeyman
"It aint over... 'til it's over" Basically, it means we'll fight to keep hope for MM alive until his true deconfirmation. With the recent commotion, we'll need to be tighter and tougher than ever.
Ahh...thanks...
I like "With my buster, and my saber, I shall" (wield the power of) (defend) (destroy) "-insert noun here-"...
I ran out of inspiration midsentence...

EDIT: Youre right...
There are too many sword wielding ATs anyway...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
"It aint over... 'til it's over" Basically, it means we'll fight to keep hope for MM alive until his confirmation. With the recent commotion, we'll need to be tighter and tougher than ever.

Edit: It depends. Zero as a PC means the Gaurdians are almost gauranteed ATs. Otherwise the Gaurdains have almost 0 chance of even ATs. We'll probably see a Harpuia sticker, though.

Edit 2: I take that back, even if Zero bypassed a miracle and became a PC, I think the Gaurdians are stickers at best.
Fixed! :) Guardian will be a sticker or something like that at best.

id be pissed if it was the newer zero. if it was the X series zero, id be mad but id get over it
We don't need to think of such things, as the only possible Mega Man characters are classic Mega Man, Legends Mega Man (least likely of the three), or Mega Man X. As of now, I'd say classic definitely has the best shot. But hopefully we get Mega Man X in the game in some other form, and get a Rock alternate color (Mega Man without the suit...or without the helmet only!). :)

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
X/Zero team up.

X Moveset "I'm ready!"

A: Punch
AA: Double Punch
AAA: Double Punch followed by a Buster Club

Tilt Foward A: Elbow Jab
Tilt Up A: Overhead Swipe
Tilt Down A: Sweep Kick

Smash Foward A: Face Grab and Exert Energy. (X hand glows and grabs the opponent by the face and exerts energy) "RAAAHH!!"
Smash Up A: Overhead Buster Club "Take this!"
Smash Down: Buster Shockwave (X aims his buster to the ground and fires a blast creating a small shockwave.)

Air A: Air Punch
Fair: Aireal Dash
Bair: Back Kick
Uair: Aireal Uppercut
Dair: Meteor Spike (X punches downward sending the opponent strait down)

Grab: Normal Grab
Grab Attack: Shoots opponent with weak shots
Fthrow: Aims at opponents body and fires a charged shot at close range
Bthrow: Back Toss
Uthrow: Throws opponent into the air then shoots a charged shot at them
Dthrow: Throws opponent onto the ground and fires a charged shot at them

Dash Attack: Power Dash

Taunt 1: Teleports summoning Zero. X: "Let's switch out!" Zero: "It's my turn now..."
Taunt 2: X salutes and says "Here I go!"
Taunt 3: X takes off his helmet, then puts it back on.

B moves

B: X-Buster: X fires a shot that can be charged. Same like Samus. Press B rapidly to fire 3 quick shots. With Final Smash activated the charged shot becomes stronger. Normal shots do 2-3%. A level 1 charge does 10-12%, a level 2 does 18-20% and a level 3 (Final Smash required) does a whopping 40% damage. "Take that!"

B + Foward: Boomerang Cutter: X fires a boomerang cutter forward. The more you hold the button the more power it acquires and the further the length. When it hits an opponent it does 15% damage. It also has the ability to bring items to you. (Even final smash balls!) "Boomerang cutter!"

B + Up: Storm Tornado: X creates a tornado around him which is a vertical pillar, this rises X up in the air and the angle of the Tornado can be changed slightly. Opponents caught in the Tornado spin around and are thrown into the air and take 10% damage. This also sets up for combo attacks. "Storm Tornado!"

B + Down: Rolling Shield: X creates a barrier around him protecting him from enemy projectiles. Opponents that hit the barrier take damage (15%) but the shield dissapears and must be recreated. "Rolling Shield!"

Final Smash: Ultimate Armor: X acquires the Ultimate Armor from X4-X6 and now has his attack and defense doubled. Also his Dash attack is now the Nova Strike which does 50% and has huge knockback which usually amounts to a OHKO. "RAAAAH!!"

Zero's moveset. "Let's get started..."

A: Slash. "Ya!"
AA: 2X Slash "You."
AAA: 3X Slash "YO!"
AAA+: Renyoudan: Zero's saber becomes the D-Galiave and stabs repeatedly with it. "HYEA!"

Tilt Foward A: Hilt Thrust: Attacks the opponent with the hilt of his saber.
Tilt Up A: Overhead Slash.
Tilt Down A: Sweep Kick

Smash Foward A: Youdantotsu: Zero lunges foward with his saber stabbing the opponent hard once. "YOUDANTOTSU!"
Smash Up A: Galiave Triwl: Zero's saber becomes the D-Galiave and twirls it above him dealing multiple hits. "HEYA!"
Smash Down: Dairettsui: Zero's saber becomes the T-Breaker and smashes the ground with it creating a small shockwave. "YEAH!"

Air A: Spin Slash
Fair: Low Kick
Bair: Back Kick
Uair: Rising Slash
Dair: Aims his Saber towards the floor and comes down with it.

Grab: Normal Grab
Grab Attack: Punches the opponent in face.
Fthrow: Chest Punch: Punches the opponent in the chest hard sending them flying.
Bthrow: Back Suplex
Uthrow: Force Push: Zero's saber becomes the B-Fan and creates a force shield which pushes your opponent into the air.
Dthrow: Giga Punch: Zero throws his opponent on the ground then "Giga Punches" their back.

Dash Attack: Dashing Slash.

Taunt 1: Teleports summoning X. Zero: " Take over!" X: "I'll take it from here."
Taunt 2: Zero does his standard triple slash standing still. "YA YOU YO!"
Taunt 3: Zero cracks his knuckles.

B moves

B: Juuhazan: Zero lunges back then strikes with a powerful slash attack, it does around 25% - 30% damage and has the ability to break shields when fully charged. "Juuhazan!"

B + Foward: Raikousen: Zero dissapears, dashes foward then reappears leaving a trail of electricity that does about 15% damage. Also throws opponents up into the air a bit. "Raikousen!"

B + Up: Hyouryuushou: Zero will do a spinning saber attack that is ice-based. In the air it makes Zero go higher. It does around 10% damage but also has a chance of freezing the opponent but rarely. "Hyouryuushou!"

B + Down: Enkoujin: Zero takes his saber and strikes the ground creating a pillar of fire. It does about 20% damage. In the air Zero comes down creating a huge pillar of fire doing the same damage. "Enkoujin!"

Final Smash: Tenshouha: Zero does a giga attack and creates a powerful beam of light where he punches the ground. The beam stays there for about 30 seconds after the attack is activated. Those dumb enough to walk into the beam take 15% damage but also get huge knockback which is an instant OHKO. You can use this to throw you enemies into the beam. Zero is uneffected by his own beam. "Tenshouha!"

hunter-x

Smash Apprentice
how many of these have you finished??? excellent work though i like every one of them. your down throw for zeros is complete bad ***. nice job

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
You know, I want to see Mega Man in over any character that hasn't been confirmed so far, but I amazed how much denial people are in.

I mean the creator says he isn't in and the game goes gold a week later. Yet people are still discussing him.

I may want him in badly, but reality check folks. Unless what Panda said in the podcast is true and they had the character made and just hadn't asked yet, I wouldn't hold your breath.

The only shred of possibility for this was that they said Sakari would be making Brawl even before they asked him.

So possible yes, but his chances went down 10 fold.

Top Bottom