• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

RDK

Smash Hero
There are a lot of characters that don't even deserve to be on that list. Some of them are just plain ********.

King Dedede(5) - CONFIRMED!
Diddy Kong(4) - CONFIRMED!
Geno(4)
Ike(4) - CONFIRMED!
Ridley(4)
Captain Olimar & Pikmin(3)
Krystal(3)
Takamaru(3)
Windwaker Link(3)
Animal Crossing MC(2)
Claus(2)
Demiru(2)
Isaac(2)
Jeff(2)
Kawasima(2)
King K.Rool(2)
Lip(2)
Lucas(2) - CONFIRMED!
Mega Man(2)
Oguma(2)
Ouendan(2)
Sukapon(2)
After Megaman and Bomberman (who isn't even on the list! WTF?) get in, I'll be pretty lenient with whatever other characters make it. As long as it isn't Tom Nook. Ugh.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
There are a lot of characters that don't even deserve to be on that list. Some of them are just plain ********.

After Megaman and Bomberman (who isn't even on the list! WTF?) get in, I'll be pretty lenient with whatever other characters make it. As long as it isn't Tom Nook. Ugh.
I totally agree, but we already know hes not in. also bomberman not being on the polls realy hurts his chances of getting in.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I actualy beg to differ, if they keep annoucing all the good characters, we wont have the awsome supprise of finding them in brawl. I think he will hold one or two or even all three off, just to make us think they arnt in (darn you sakurai and your mind games), then we can find them on our own and freak out.

megaman (X) for sure, at the LEAST as a alternate.
Why people still think sakurai will hold out on revealing some characters? Sakurai knows that the moment the game is launched people will flood the internet with spoilers. Thats why he made the DOJO, so that he could release the info in his own way on his own time. He said this on the old dojo. Thats why we already know about Sonic. EVERY CHARACTER WILL BE RELEASED ON THE DOJO BEFORE THE GAME IS LAUNCHED

I bet it will be X...
as for a assist trophy I think rush sounds like a great Idea. zero would also be awsome too.
Notice Mega Man X wasnt on the poll? It was just plain old Mega Man FTW!!!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Why people still think sakurai will hold out on revealing some characters? Sakurai knows that the moment the game is launched people will flood the internet with spoilers. Thats why he made the DOJO, so that he could release the info in his own way on his own time. He said this on the old dojo. Thats why we already know about Sonic. EVERY CHARACTER WILL BE RELEASED ON THE DOJO BEFORE THE GAME IS LAUNCHED

gah why dont you people think he cant at least be a alt??? it wouldnt even be that hard, and they dont have to change his proportions.

if thats the case I might stop checking the dojo...I dont want to know every character before they get in, it gets rid of that new game feel.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
gah why dont you people think he cant at least be a alt??? it wouldnt even be that hard, and they dont have to change his proportions.

if thats the case I might stop checking the dojo...I dont want to know every character before they get in, it gets rid of that new game feel.
He can't be an alt because all the alts are different colors so it could be X, but X colored red or something...

RDK

Smash Hero
Why are you so set on X? Get over it.

The majority of MM supporters want Classic in for a reason. X is a spinoff, even if the series kicks ***. Classic is the original.

Original Mario. Original Sonic. So it would make sense to have.....ZOMG, original Megaman!

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion

show me proof it was only classic that fell under this catagory.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
X is what most of the game characters call him, last time I checked all his games they said MEGAMAN X.
that's because it's part of the Megaman series of games...if it was called X, no one would've known what it was about...

Either way, he has an X in his name and the one on the poll didn't

Boofer

Smash Ace
Why are you so set on X? Get over it.

The majority of MM supporters want Classic in for a reason. X is a spinoff, even if the series kicks ***. Classic is the original.

Original Mario. Original Sonic. So it would make sense to have.....ZOMG, original Megaman!
Twilight Princess Link says Hi. I see your point though. Megaman will almost certainly have his original costume.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
so why cant megaman classic have a X RECOLOR, im not asking for a completely X for but a RECOLOR doesnt seem like its asking too much. and I swear if you say no to that then you just hate X period. nothing says a RECOLOR is against anything you said so far.

and to avoid confusion I mean it as a alternate color not costume.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion

my point is, if they dont change his proportions, add chest armor, change helmet, etc, he WONT LOOK LIKE X. he'll look just like classic mega man. You know it will look stupid if you have someone in an X costume and a regular mm in the same match and they are the same height! it will defeat the purpose. Plus X has a more mature/older face too, its just too much to change

and yeah you might wanna stop checking the DOJO if you dont wanna know the whole roster, i mean look how many chracters he's revealed already!

show me proof it was only classic that fell under this catagory.
look below

X's name is X and not Megaman
QFT

RDK

Smash Hero
Pokemon trainer says hi, and so does Solid Snake
LMAO......good stuff.

And BTW, Boofer:

TP Link to MMX is not "Original" Link to "Original" MM. You just can't compare it like that. It's a stupid argument.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
Im too lazy to find the post, but whoever posted the mario is original look, sonic is original look thing is wrong, just look at fox? also look at zelda, and peach, also I dont know if you can count samus. but not everyone came in with their "original looks".

I see your point as to why no X alt costume. but what about the recolor? also I can still desire for X to be put in.

Mega Conrad

Smash Apprentice
Wario definitely doesn't have his original look lol....its still possible that any megaman version will get in...i'd like to see classic or X the most

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wario definitely doesn't have his original look lol....its still possible that any megaman version will get in...i'd like to see classic or X the most
The problem with that...Megaman and X are not the same person...

The person people want are Megaman, Wario is still Wario...just wearing different clothing

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
I just wanted to desytroy the "original look" argument.
oh ya and wario I completely forgot about him thanks.in any case this is the megaman in general brawl disscusion thread, not just classic.
by all means keep hope alive my friend. X COULD show up. i dont wanna to try to control your discussion of him, i just want you to know that of the two of them, classic stands the bettter chance

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
by all means keep hope alive my friend. X COULD show up. i dont wanna to try to control your discussion of him, i just want you to know that of the two of them, classic stands the bettter chance
sorry about the double post...

I understand classic has better chances, but X has second best chances and that is what Keeps me supporting him.

RDK

Smash Hero
Now I know why you have 640 posts, and you just joined last month.....

Rakath

Smash Ace
How many different "MegaMan" incarnations are there anyway? I can think of Original, X, Legends, EXE, and Zero but are there others?
Characters that carry Rock or Megaman on their name are:

Rock Man (Classic series)
Rock Man X (RMX series)
Rock Volnutt (Legends series)
RockMan.EXE (EXE)
WarRock and Rock Man (Ryuusei/Star Force)

Technically everyone with a Live Metal in ZX series is a Rock Man, but that's a title, not a name. Vent & Aile have the X Live Metal, which later merges with Z LM to become the ZX (which fights like Zero in RMZ).

Mavridik

Smash Cadet
I mostly want the starforce one but the classic megaman or megaman x have better chance than the .EXE and the others.
For a partner I want bass from .EXE for sure.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I mostly want the starforce one but the classic megaman or megaman x have better chance than the .EXE and the others.
For a partner I want bass from .EXE for sure.
If it's not .exe megaman, Classic Bass has a better chance than .exe bass

Top Bottom