• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (Tag Team Suggested) for SSBB!

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
You're kidding right? I'm so sick of stupid posts saying how they should be together.

LET THEM EACH BE THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL CHARACTER!!!!

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Do these threads get a lot more stupid everytime a click?

Stupider... stupider... stupider....
Pointless... pointless.. pointless...

I'm serious, people have to use REAL fictional and probable characters to support.
There are just too many joke threads, sorry.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
What moronic about supporting a character that scored highly on the poll in which Sakurai is taking many suggestions from? (All of which are from the poll, except trainer. =P)
Back in a melee interview he said that they tried to put sukapon in the game but they didn't and he said "Don't expect to see him anytime in the future"

Not to mention sukapon and joy mech fight are retarted. I bet you he won't be playable.

antimatter

Smash Lord
how is joy mech fighters mentally challenged? come on, just cause you dont like something doesnt mean you should insult it. and we dont know that sakurai changed his mind or not. plus, the twins did not originate in a video game.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Seriously the possibilities are endless, they could open the Smash series to a whole new market of bubble headed teen slu.ts, which is just what the Smash series needs, plus, Brawl lacks female presence.
I think I speak for all females when I say that we'd rather have no girls in Brawl at all rather than have Mary-Kate and Ashley there to represent our race.
(BTW, why did you post up a picture of one of their games on the Playstation?)

EDIT: Fixed your spelling.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
how is joy mech fighters mentally challenged? come on, just cause you dont like something doesnt mean you should insult it. and we dont know that sakurai changed his mind or not. plus, the twins did not originate in a video game.
You go around and it's all like ZOMG IM IN A 2D FIGHTING GAM,E SORTA OMG I SUCK IM PINK WOW SWHATS DGOING ON BLEH WHAT NACHOZ THE GRAPHICS ARE SO BAD EEESSK WHAT OH NO MY NES IS EXPLODING.

WurmTheory

Smash Cadet
Their projectile special could be pulling teeth from their mouths and throwing them at you because they're rotting out from the bulimia!

Top Bottom