• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Link Video Archive*Fully Updated* Ardes for president

-Mars-

Smash Hero
that was a fun video, it is good to know that the DAIR will hit jiggly out of his spin like that. Like, was that just a lucky dair, or does it just own the spin hardcore?
Pretty much anything "owns the spin hardcore" similar to Yoshis egg roll thingy.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Tell me how to copy the updates without having to do all the color & font changes again and ill update it. Last time I had to manually add all that crap and it was just annoying, though a lot more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
you have to quote the old material, but then copy paste my stuff? I dunno, I am going to redo with Ardes' stuff next week, do not worry about doing it this week since i did it wrong.

anyways,

good vid

Dogg vrs Falco
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqrDXnWnzQ

Ryos4

Smash Lord

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Wow I learned more about DI in 4 mins from that video then I learned about DI since March. Now your secret is out:0!

sasook

Smash Champion
Someone make Arkive the holy lord of the Link boards. NAO

OMG thank you so much Arkive, this is freakin' awesome

EDIT: One question, isn't it bad to fast fall? Doesn't that usually harm his recovery? Or is there a way to fast fall just long enough for momentum canceling and then retain normal falling speed?

Also, this video is worthy of it's own topic. If you don't make one, I will ^_^

sasook

Smash Champion
NUUUUU

I say make a new topic, and insta-sticky it. Like seriously, this is godly, every Link deserves to watch this.

D

Deleted member

One question, isn't it bad to fast fall? Doesn't that usually harm his recovery? Or is there a way to fast fall just long enough for momentum canceling and then retain normal falling speed?
the FF is actually GOOD lol, i know that in theory it sounds like a terrible idea but it pretty much works like how dairing when hit upwards works (don't dair anymore btw, bair instead)

the only way to cancel the FF is to jump lol

i have beast recovery so i never have to worry about FF when off stage >_>

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
This video is fan-fcking-tastic! This definitely deserves its own thread. Especially since i'm sure many people will have comments and questions.

R-w@n

Smash Cadet
I am new to the forum ^ _ ^
I have a little problem I'd like to show my talent a smash but I do not know how to put my videos on youtube. So if you could help me this would be cool.

sasook

Smash Champion
Blubba makes nice use of tilts, DIing correctly, and gimping with the NAIR.

Seems like you guys had a lot of wifi lag though.
Don't forget his jabs......my head still hurts when I think about his jabs.

Jab -> jab -> crouch -> jab -> jab -> crouch etc.

The only other person I've seen do it that fast was Renegade (the Ike player).

Our lag was okay, we got a yellow connection.

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
Izaw uploaded a bunch of Link VS Captain Falcon (Rebaz) battles that might want to go in the original post.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790

Ritch

Smash Journeyman

sasook

Smash Champion
And another of me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH5ps9tbeNw

I'm gonna be putting up a lot of videos in which I tested some CPs for Link. Obviously, I did Norfair and will soon have the RC fight up, but I also did Castle Siege, Corneria, Green Hill Zone, and Yoshi's Island (Pipes). So yeah, maybe you can discuss those stages in blu link's thread once my vids are up.

Legan

Smash Lord
Anyone want to organize some or all of the new videos so I can just Copy & Paste. Im waay too lazy. I honestly didnt expect a vid boom like this lol.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I'll get on organizing videos again later today. That camera hore sasook will have a big section now :p
haha, jk bud. I actually wish I had that many videos. :(

Top Bottom