• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
So, you're saying that we should be normal? What exactly IS normal now-a-days? Being normal is overrated anyways. It's more fun to be weird...

I have two choices in life:
Asexuality or Furry
At least with the second one, I can be considered closer to normal by those who feel the MUST call me weird.
don't pull that existential stuff on me
also i believe that you've just admitted that you have no success with females and that you believe you never will
oh well
at least i know you won't be polluting the gene pool

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Actually furries don't like to have sex with animals they just enjoy media that includes anthromorphic animals. So in actuallity every1 who likes the Star Fox games is a furry.

P.S. Just looked that definition up in an online dictionary. Also for all those guys who say Krystal is ''hot'' the term "FURVERT" should be used to describe them.

WOT

Smash Apprentice
...I know 4 different girls into furryness, and several more have experssed intrest in my Tail. So I believe your argument fails.
just means they're lesbian furries
SupaSmashBrotha said:
Actually furries don't like to have sex with animals they just enjoy media that includes anthromorphic animals. So in actuallity every1 who likes the Star Fox games is a furry.
you're assuming that people like star fox because the characters are foxes/whatever, which is such flawed logic that i will never take seriously any post by you ever again
not that i did before but you know

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I was going to come in here and say something... but I fear I've stumbled onto something I really don't want to be a part of.

*runs away*

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
The furry discussion is old and shouldnt be as big of a part of this thread than it is right now. You're making this character look like nothing more than a furvert magnet. If you want to discuss anything "furry" take it somewhere else. Make a thread in the Pool Room if you dare.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
The furry discussion is old and shouldnt be as big of a part of this thread than it is right now. You're making this character look like nothing more than a furvert magnet. If you want to discuss anything "furry" take it somewhere else. Make a thread in the Pool Room if you dare.
yes!!!! i agree!

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
idk but you have been kind of obsessive
i can see you thinking krystal is hot and all but let's try and get away from that since this is a thread to support krystal for brawl not one to say how hot she is
if you want to do that you should make a thread in the pool room

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
idk but you have been kind of obsessive
i can see you thinking krystal is hot and all but let's try and get away from that since this is a thread to support krystal for brawl not one to say how hot she is
if you want to do that you should make a thread in the pool room
yea im not going to bring that up here anymore i don't wanna bring down the thread ...how do i get to the pool room to make the thread? and i stil think i didn't deserve that bad rep though

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
you're assuming that people like star fox because the characters are foxes/whatever, which is such flawed logic that i will never take seriously any post by you ever again
not that i did before but you know
Sorry guys just one more thing then back to the real topic. You're an idiot, it says enjoy media that includes anthromorphic animals and what are all the characters in that game? You have just earned yourself a -rep just for being dumb.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I said it before and I'll say it again: EVERYONE'S FURRY FOR KRYSTAL! End of discussion... :chuckle:

But seriously, let's stay on topic.
And just for the record, contrary to the popular misconception, furry fandom ≠ beastiality.
Where's the love people?... :(

Fire Fox X

Smash Apprentice
Krystal is Fox's GF...Their's no Way In heck she wont be in SSBB Plus...She's got that Appeal, that apperently...Everyone In this Thread is aware of >_>'
I just hope her moves rock! ^_^" She better get a barrier move...since she got 2 in Assault when she died (In multiplayer) (I loved that special Ability)...>_>

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
no, why are you people bringing back the furriness, if you want to talk about how you think krystal is so hot than i believe that captain fabulous made a thread for it in the pool room
yea i did but it was closed cuse i have to make it in the Smash room
but yea seriously no more furry stuff here ...

Skywalker

Space Jump
I realize that. In a Nintendo Power issue, Krystal won the "Biggest Heartthrob" award. One of the editors also made a pun about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom