• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE OFFICIAL Kennesaw, GA (and surrounding areas) Thread

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I checked the boards for old times sake and I see this thread under Recently Updated!....from a month and a half ago. :(. I could probably do this in a better place, but I figure this will catch more people's attention. Hey old friends! So, whos still playing? (Melee or Brawl, you know it doesn't matter to me) If not, what have you all once-dedicated smashers been up to?

By the way, why was the King of Kennesaw banned? I cant have my thread named after a smashboards criminal.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Haha, I checked the boards for old times sake and I see this thread under Recently Updated!....from a month and a half ago. :(. I could probably do this in a better place, but I figure this will catch more people's attention. Hey old friends! So, whos still playing? (Melee or Brawl, you know it doesn't matter to me) If not, what have you all once-dedicated smashers been up to?

By the way, why was the King of Kennesaw banned? I cant have my thread named after a smashboards criminal.
yo bro whats up i still play melee and brawl(sometimes) where you been?

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Nowhere really, just not on smashboards, man. Want to say I've been busy with school and all that, but i havent. ****s easy. So lately I've just been doing random stuff, and catching up on some games ive never beaten like Kingdom Hearts 2, Ocarina of Time, Twilight princess etc. You been rocking those smashfests and tournaments Nica?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Nowhere really, just not on smashboards, man. Want to say I've been busy with school and all that, but i havent. ****s easy. So lately I've just been doing random stuff, and catching up on some games ive never beaten like Kingdom Hearts 2, Ocarina of Time, Twilight princess etc. You been rocking those smashfests and tournaments Nica?
lol will kinda i guess ha ha i been doing pretty solid lately if you think i play any where near the level i started off of you would be surprised. for starters i went back to maining sheik and been doin ok in tourneys and even teams :) im pretty confindent in myself now with me not only wanting to play xif or chadd in a tournament but even if i did i would do ok. as far as life goes im headin out to the coast guard and im now a senior in school. finaly :laugh: hey i even spoke to john aka gp and he still plays man i miss the good old days

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
lol will kinda i guess ha ha i been doing pretty solid lately if you think i play any where near the level i started off of you would be surprised. for starters i went back to maining sheik and been doin ok in tourneys and even teams :) im pretty confindent in myself now with me not only wanting to play xif or chadd in a tournament but even if i did i would do ok. as far as life goes im headin out to the coast guard and im now a senior in school. finaly :laugh: hey i even spoke to john aka gp and he still plays man i miss the good old days
Good stuff man. I'm sure in this time youve gotten a lot better, and I know for a fact you could beat me in Melee any day now, I havent played that game in too long :laugh: Coast guard eh? When will you be going? Just wondering. Yeah, those smashfests seem so long ago. I dont supposed youve talked to Rayku at all also?

Laijin, I think you should make the power rankings for this thread, because they would probably be accurate coming from you. I think if we asked anyone else who posts here to make rankings, theyd probably be skewed. For example....

1: MARTY
2-10: Who Cares?

True as it may be, we dont want it.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Alright guys. Heres the official kennesaw tier list:

King Tier:
Marty
Marty's rabbit fur scarf.

Good Tier:
Fried Chicken
Really good koolaid
/b/oxxy

Who cares tier
Roy(Not flamin' roy)
Rayku + Zeus(its a tie)

Sweet tier:
Marsfool's chicken nugget addiction
Alpha's ****
Admiral Arkbar

Low tier and beyond:
Everyone else who is not marty in Kennesaw

nicaboy

Smash Champion

King Tier:
Marty
Marty's rabbit fur scarf.

Good Tier:
Fried Chicken
Really good koolaid
/b/oxxy

Who cares tier
Roy(Not flamin' roy)
Rayku + Zeus(its a tie)

Sweet tier:
Alpha's ****
Admiral Arkbar

Low tier and beyond:
why dont you suck my **** pretty please i mean never mind anyone who mains young link sucks at life:laugh:

Archaic

Smash Apprentice

King Tier:
Marty
Marty's rabbit fur scarf. (where did he get that? Just wondering)

Good Tier:
Fried Chicken
Really good koolaid
/b/oxxy (Trollin!)

Who cares tier
Roy(Not flamin' roy)
Rayku + Zeus(its a tie)

Sweet tier:
Alpha's ****
Admiral Arkbar

Low tier and beyond:
Ouch...I was kinda hoping I'd be at least somewhere in the Who Cares tier, or at least above Admiral Arkbar. By the way Laijin, if you can explain all the /b/oxxy nonsense I've been hearing about lately I'd like to know about it. Sounds like some pretty intense stuff, someone even called it a 4chan civil war. Ah well. Jason! Yo man. Good to know your still alive and well. How are your smash skills coming along?

Laijin

Smash Hero
/b/oxxy was once queen of /b/. If you post the word Boxxy on 4chan, you get boxxy **** banned for 3 days.
Some people call it part of the cancer that is killing /b/. Rumors are going around that since her real name, address, her parent's names and her phone number has been revealed to /b/, she was killed by a random anon. That is just a rumor though.

I can't possibly make an even close to accurate list because I have not even played 1/4th of kennesaw. lol.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alive and kicking, actually.

Smash skills? Hardly. I suck at Melee. All I can do is run around and do spiffy things.

Brawl's holding up well, though. I actually do WELL in that game for once.

You should start playing Smash Borthers at Waba once a month...

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I hope by permabanned you dont mean dead. I would say no one would go that far over a girl posting a few videos, but then again I hear these anon fellows are borderline insane. How did all her personal information get released anyway?

At least you can do spiffy things still lol. In regards to Waba, I'm still more or less car-less, but I'll have to be getting one for college sometime this year. And I also actually have money now to pay people for gas and time if I have to beg for a ride! So hey, could happen. GP! I hope by video games you mean smash, and by smash you mean brawl because I cry watching myself play melee at the moment,

Rayku

Smash Lord
Y'know, Mars, I can't recall a single time the announcer says the word 'Brawl'. Well, under special Brawl, maybe, but other than that, it's a no-go

That's a LOT of children. The world's already overpopulated enough =/

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
I guess the one convenient thing I like about Brawl is that instead of trash talking over smashboards, you can get it over with over wifi. But sometimes it leads to lag johns unfortunately, but at least you get a rough idea of whos better.

Have any of you guys been to a brawl tournament?

Rayku

Smash Lord
I go to Waba monthlies. You should come too. I've got a full car about 2 times over, so I can't offer rides.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I would if anyone around me would play Real Games with me. Too bad they're all scrubs like you say.

Top Bottom