• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official "If I had a time machine..." gimmick

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
"Cut the blue wire, Timmy!"

I wouldn't go back in time at all for fear of making the world a worse place than it already is. I could kill Hitler, but what if a Jew who was originally in one of the concentration camps would then have a son who would cause the deaths of one billion people later? The most I would probably do is hang around places where people claim to see Big Foot or something of that nature. I'd try to gain information for my own personal life, and try not to affect anything I shouldn't. Even then, I'm bound to affect something. >.<

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
...over and over and over again.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I'd shoot George W Bush..

[edit] I know it's lame doing the same joke twice in thread.

Skywalker

Space Jump
I'd redo things in my life that I screwed up on. I've done incredibly stupid things that some people won't forgive me for. Not that it really matters, though.

len1

Smash Journeyman
i'd go join that guy that stood in front of a tank in tieanimen(?) square

Sudai

Stuff here
I'd go back as far as it could take me to see how the universe was created, then kill myself to experience death since the only thing I want to know other than how the universe was created is what's after death.

Banks

Smash Hero
I'd go back to 2001 when smash came out and **** people from its release with FUTURE TACTICS

Top Bottom