• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Geno Thread

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
Forgot to add another thing, Liek Mallow and Geno, Vaati was created by Capcom, used by nintendo.

We might have another legal fight here.
I'm almost done! Just one last thing, is the back of Geno's cape yellow?, the sprite would look better if it's blue, but it should be as accurate as possible... :ohwell:

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I'm finished! Hope you guys like it :)

If you think I need to change anything just tell me ;)

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
got bored so I did a little drawing for everyone's favorite doll. Man, every time I think about Geno he justs like a better and better character idea to play as. I can't wait to try him out. I don't know if I'll switch from IceClimbers though.

whaddya think?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Needs kneecaps =p

How did you get that shining effect? But nontheless thanks for the occasion drawing!^^

Machspeed

Smash Lord
got bored so I did a little drawing for everyone's favorite doll. Man, every time I think about Geno he justs like a better and better character idea to play as. I can't wait to try him out. I don't know if I'll switch from IceClimbers though.

whaddya think?
A very, very good drawing.
Keep up the good work mate.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
It looks like he had a flashlight behind the picture when he took it. I really love that pic!

Oblivion129

Smash Lord
NNID
Oblivion129
3DS FC
1821-9773-2413

whaddya think?
Great job, I'd like to see more of these from you.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice

whaddya think?
Looks great! How did you do that thing in the cannon? Is it light or what? Looks awesome though :grin:

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Yeah, thats true.

I hope Sakurai knows how huge of a fanbase Geno has.
That's another problem about Geno's inclusion in Brawl, his fanbase is relatively nonexistent. I've never seen or heard of him before coming to this forum, and I've been on many other forums. Sora, another possible Square rep, has a much bigger fanbase than Geno, ultimately making his chances to be in Brawl much higher than Geno's.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
That's another problem about Geno's inclusion in Brawl, his fanbase is relatively nonexistent. I've never seen or heard of him before coming to this forum, and I've been on many other forums. Sora, another possible Square rep, has a much bigger fanbase than Geno, ultimately making his chances to be in Brawl much higher than Geno's.
There is a Geno fanbase on almost every Smash forum you visit.

Since when did a fanbase raise a character's chances so high? Megaman had a HUGE fanbase, but the recent interview with Keiji Inafune makes his chances shaky...

And did Game & Watch and Pichu have a big fanbase waiting for their inclusion?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
There is a Geno fanbase on almost every Smash forum you visit.

Since when did a fanbase raise a character's chances so high? Megaman had a HUGE fanbase, but the recent interview with Keiji Inafune makes his chances shaky...

And did Game & Watch and Pichu have a big fanbase waiting for their inclusion?
After reading the report I was sent, I saw at least 15 other forums that had Geno Fan Bases with at least 3-5 members from those forums, even at the Square Enix Official site forum.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
The simple fact that you are a Sora supporter and don't even know Sora isn't owned by Square-Enix makes your arguments completely invalid. Move along, people.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If anyone can read Japanese, Gimpy posted links to Japanese sites such as "The Japanese version of Smashboards"...

Someone should go to them and translate things they say about Geno, if they find anything

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
The simple fact that you are a Sora supporter and don't even know Sora isn't owned by Square-Enix makes your arguments completely invalid. Move along, people.
Oh how naive. Your acting like I was a troll.

Sora was in a game made by Disney and Square Enix. The character model itself was developed by Square Enix. Therefore Sora IS owned by Square Enix. Partially by Disney, but mostly Square Enix.

Man this thread has gone downhill, there actually used to be some good debaters here, but now there are just ignorant fools (minus a few).

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
Oh how naive. Your acting like I was a troll.

Sora was in a game made by Disney and Square Enix. The character model itself was developed by Square Enix. Therefore Sora IS owned by Square Enix. Partially by Disney, but mostly Square Enix.

Man this thread has gone downhill, there actually used to be some good debaters here, but now there are just ignorant fools (minus a few).

Quite a mystery that this pics says that Sora is copyright of Disney huh?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Really, if they can get Geno as an AT...he might as well be playable with 4-5 mentions in Sakurai's journal...

THe Square thing was the only real arguement against him

If they can get him that easily to end up as an AT...He will be playable

Haruno Kotetsu

Smash Ace
I disagree with Geno having a fanbase "nonexistant" no offense, because just on this site and theres many others, there are a LOT of people wanting to see Geno in Brawl.. I mean, this thread has almost 1,000 pages.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I disagree with Geno having a fanbase "nonexistant" no offense, because just on this site and theres many others, there are a LOT of people wanting to see Geno in Brawl.. I mean, this thread has almost 1,000 pages.
Now looking back, Geno's fanbase isn't nonexistant, but not nearly as high as other Square Enix characters.

And to be honest, the 1,000 pages here are mainly flaming, spam, and arguments that have been discussed over and over again, frequented by a few members.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Now looking back, Geno's fanbase isn't nonexistant, but not nearly as high as other Square Enix characters.

And to be honest, the 1,000 pages here are mainly flaming, spam, and arguments that have been discussed over and over again, frequented by a few members.
Despite you being right, its true.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well, I'm pretty sure that pic is not official.

I checked the KH Official website and found this:

© Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Developed by SQUARE ENIX.

© Disney. Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas © Touchstone Pictures. Developed by SQUARE ENIX. Characters from FINAL FANTASY video game series: © 1990, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2005 Square Enix Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
So that would pretty much validate what I had stated before: Sora being partially owned by Disney and Square Enix.

Cless

Smash Champion
One, Krystal doesn't have a moveset. Two, they could easily be made AT's. They already have models, animations, attacks, and hitboxes for those attacks.

Top Bottom