• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**The Official Florida Brawl Code Thread**

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I thought that FC was differnet from Wii number....plz confirm cuz if tis not ill add right now.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
The brawl friend code and the wii code are different numbers. However, Brawl will work with either. So if your wii is registered with someone elses, you will each show up on each other's brawl friend list.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I added every single person on the list, add ESAM (since it easier to do that than nicholas.Riddle) on your guys' list. What does it mean when it says after every one "configure your internet settings?

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Oh yeah, I think they're brothers so they'd be sharing the same Wii.

*edit*
Lakeland - Luigi_1 - 0560-2206-4949-2194
Dang thanks for the fix! This is exactly what I've been looking for. I need more friends on my wii from FL.

Anyone from Lakeland? I'm going to start adding tonight.

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
Hey I just added you! I assume you added me to because...that's what you said lol. I added you to Dguy!

For the sake of not wasting my time I'm only going to add people that add me! So please let me know if you add me in and I will add you back! (WOW...did I say "add" enough in this post??)

By the way I live in Jacksonville, so if anyone lives close by that wants to chill and play Brawl....let me know ;)

Thanks,

-Arjuna
I'll add you, so add me back!

OftheKokiri00

Smash Rookie
Added all of you!

Hello everyone! I've added all of you to my friends list on my Wii, and hope to play with each of you soon. Don't forget to add me too! Also, anyone here from Miami, FL that would like to get together and play sometime? If so, PM me or send me a message on the Wii. I'm always down for Smash Bros, even though I suck at it :laugh:

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
I don't mean to be posting on this thread so much but if anyone wants me to add them, you can find me on AIM.

AIM: Dapeach2001

There's just so many people to add, I only want the people who are really wanting to play.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I added everybody on the list...everybody...took me an hour and my hand hurts like a *****. Add ESAM, even though i may be getting a second Wii for me so my sis can play guitar hero without bothering my brother and i's playing of brawl. So..you may need to put ESAM2 or something.....i still haven't decided.

Arjuna18

Smash Rookie
I added everybody on the list...everybody...took me an hour and my hand hurts like a *****. Add ESAM, even though i may be getting a second Wii for me so my sis can play guitar hero without bothering my brother and i's playing of brawl. So..you may need to put ESAM2 or something.....i still haven't decided.
I added you too!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
It is like a statistical impossiblility to get a second wii unless you know someone at a retailer store.
I mean honestly I think its ridiculous that ive been looking for a Wii for 4 months and haven't found one and people like hungry just walk into target and find one. *sigh*

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Noobs? I'm not sure if that was directed towards me, but if it was, i shall bop you...consistently. People...add me....i only have like 5 people that added me after i spent an HOUR doing it.....for everybody. ;_; show some respect for the almight ESAM!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I just realized you have the wrong wii number listed for me

7516 1531 8738 5149

readd me
as I just finished adding everyone

When you guys get brawl post so i can challenge you!

dguy6789

Smash Lord
yeah i am, but it says to contact them configure your internet settings..event hough ive sent messages to like 4 people.:confused:

Sry for double post.
Yeah, I noticed that you're Wii is registering properly. Everything is working fine then.

Updated Zoro's wii code.

If you want to add codes by region only, click the link in the original post and look at the Florida Thread Florida codes. Those are all categorized by location. It really doesn't take as long as you may think; less than an hour to enter every one of those names up there. You can also plug in a usb keyboard and use that if you have one.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
you don't hhave internet on your Wii? Lol...but when you do we need to pika ditto and diddy ditto for epicness.

Top Bottom