• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I wouldn't mind helpin' out
I'm offering a hand in helping you. JUst let me know when we need 2 discus things

:sonic:
This is good so far Kuro is a fine rep for the Central Fl Area

Awal makes a great unbias rep from NFL.

I still need 2link to confirm if he would like to be on the panel

I also want possibly one more rep from SFL

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I wouldn't mind helping out~ I'm not biased or anything~

Seriously though I wouldn't mind helping out and I'm pretty objective.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I wouldn't mind helping out~ I'm not biased or anything~

Seriously though I wouldn't mind helping out and I'm pretty objective.
Alright then i would love to have you on as a rep.

I will try to have a team finalized by tonight and begin brain storming with the panel asap.

I just need to here from 2link. If i dont here from him by mid night we will move forward with the panel of

Viper - SWFL , CFL
Kuro - Greater CFL
Awal - Greater NFL
Loli - Greater SFL

We will have alot of work cut out for us on this massive update. So i hope you are all up for the task it will not be easy.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah since nick's been hosting some from sfl and i remember he didn't post the results for april at least i don't think he did but I have all the tournament results on my computer since he uses my laptop for them as well. If that helps any.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yeah since nick's been hosting some from sfl and i remember he didn't post the results for april at least i don't think he did but I have all the tournament results on my computer since he uses my laptop for them as well. If that helps any.
Thats great. Do you have skype?

here is mine Sdgiuffr

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You guys can move without me for this one. I'm kinda suffering from the same lack of care towards PRs Keith is right now. I will be there in the future though.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
DO NOT factor my wins against members pr members and potential pr members. The pr is useless waste of time that people use to meat ride others. g**** to the people that made it. Leave me 100% out of it. just act like I don't exist.

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Alright Panel is finialized at

Kuro
Awal
Loli
myself

I would like to have a skype confrence tonight at around 10pm

I still need to here back from Kuro and Awal.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
DO NOT factor my wins against members pr members and potential pr members. The pr is useless waste of time that people use to meat ride others. g**** to the people that made it. Leave me 100% out of it. just act like I don't exist.

I understand this but I actually don't think that would be possible man. For some people, you are a really good win and you've brought in good results yourself. If anything, this would probably be a "don't put me on" request but we can't just pretend you don't exist lol.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Alright Panel is finialized at

Kuro
Awal
Loli
myself

I would like to have a skype confrence tonight at around 10pm

I still need to here back from Kuro and Awal.
I sent you my Phone #....

and once I pick up my GF I'll be available. so Maybe like 10:15ish

@Seibrik - LMFAO

2-DJeff

Smash Master
how am I a big win if im not even on this? wtf? and people that beat me already have lost in the season except lies. This was updated before holy smash. I hope you do relize that. no one that's a not a pr members has a winning record against me except for maybe mampam(ill have to look) ******, and lies but he has a losing record to fl randoms same goes with ******. so me not being in this is very do able. yes you beat me at minks place. but all that did was tie up our record because I 3-0 right before apex. To tell you the truth I have a high chance of being on the pr. my record against kyon is 2-2 I beat him with falco in pools after apex when lexi and dtorr were in my pool and mk at holy smash . I have a winning vs gdx also. and he beat a lot of pr members to. I just don't wanna be on it

Pretty sure I have rights to say I don't want to be included in this. I did not sign **** saying I have to be on this when I entered a tournament. And if you guys wish to proceed. I would like the friday night smash tournaments at kub to count. Boosting my winnings vs people and also all the other smash fest tournaments. like minks to also count

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ah. Friday Night Fights. When people actually showed up, those were the days...

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
current PR theme is still fighting games, since that was decided long ago

after this coming update, I wont have any say in anything unless otherwise asked :laugh:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Welp.... If any1 doesn't mind plz show links or results to their hosted tourneys.

If not... I'll hafta do it myself

*Shrugs* I'm so lazy -_____-

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

Too bad. Both Shaky and I wanted the same treatment but was told "tough ****." If you play in this community, you play, and it counts all the same.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Welp.... If any1 doesn't mind plz show links or results to their hosted tourneys.

If not... I'll hafta do it myself

*Shrugs* I'm so lazy -_____-

Go on Skype if you have one. Last night viper and I put stuff together.

I actually like doing the work tho I find it fun to look at all the results :/ and go hunting for them

Mampam

Smash Ace
yeah, there were so many give aways that it wasnt really me.....

i seriously wanna know whotf made that........ cause i got pissed.......

Mampam

Smash Ace
REALLY mampam? ur pissed someone made an account for you on facebook....

REALLY?

i still have no idea who did my gaythugdating one
everyone knows i wouldnt do that, and i dont like showing myself online

and wtf, when have i EVER used the term "buds?"

Top Bottom