• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I don't know what you're talking about. Morpha was in the top 3 bosses of that game.*

And Zant for SSB4...

*Top 5. Somehow I forgot about dear Twinrova.

:phone:
Morpha was dumb as hell, i don't see how fighting a pond with a little brain is cool at all.
Twinrova, Phantom Ganon, and Dark Link were the best boss fights imo.
Volvagia had amazing design, but unfortunately playing whack-a-mole turned out to be pretty damn lame.

8Bitman

Smash Master
David, you suck too much to be able to stale your fart..... You never land it in the first place

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So I was thinking... is it possible 4 us 2 have dessignated smashers that can make flyers 4 events so we can advertise accross different cities?

:sonic:

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
Once I get my bearings and learn where everything is, I would. I've only been in Florida for two days so far, so I have no idea where the game stores and whatnot are.

B_AWAL, I sent you a text. Did you get it?

Top Bottom