• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OFFICIAL FL Brawl 2011 Power Rankings (Updated 8/26/11)

gallax

Smash Hero
Nothing against you kyon sorry, i wasnt finished actually. The reasoning for master raven is fine, but my record is better than his. At least I have a PR win against mampam and my only unranked loss was ryo. I also beat gdx, but i also beat you(kyon), 2DJeff and mero. My wins i would think are more impressive.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i ****in love my pr pic!!!

also

good **** to all the new additions, and gooder **** to those that maintained their spots and improved!

keep up the good work everyone, with or without the top two competing :p

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm glad there's more positive reception towards this PR as opposed to last night.

Seibrik, I updated the OP as you requested, but uploading the previous PRs is kind of a pain in the *** with all the collapsed posts within collapsed posts >_> if someone can teach me how to do that then I'll do so, but for now I'll leave it as it is and update it with the previous rankings later.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Why is no one responding to my questions? Why is my one loss to ryo being held against me that much?

-Oh shiiii sorry Gallax on minks acocunt

DRN

Smash Lord
I'm glad there's more positive reception towards this PR as opposed to last night.

Seibrik, I updated the OP as you requested, but uploading the previous PRs is kind of a pain in the *** with all the collapsed posts within collapsed posts >_> if someone can teach me how to do that then I'll do so, but for now I'll leave it as it is and update it with the previous rankings later.
Quote the first post and copy what they have. Its the fastest/easiest way to do it.

Just curious, how far is St. Augustine from FL's main smash scene? My parents are moving there so i should be in FL quite often i believe.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Gallax, I think it is because beating a Pr player/losing to an unrank < Not losing to any unranks but not winning against any ranks. That's the only thing I can think of. *Wasn't on the panel*

Exdeath

Smash Master
I believe that Raven has the talent to be #10, but I also believe that it would be better to cut the PR off at 9 than to have someone on who doesn't have any ranked wins. This is -- of course -- not including Gallax' situation (from the sound of it, he is a much more obvious choice). As a side note, I think that it's very silly that Mampam has me counted toward his unranked loss record when his record against me is 5-1. I can really see the validity of "losses only considered in close comparisons" now.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I don't like the title of this thread. It should be

"The Florida Power Rankings (8/26/2011)"

The whole concept of PRs isn't "new" anymore. And it's not "NEW NEW" so what the ****.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I do'nt know how to edit the title. I thought holding down the left mouse button would do it but apparently that's not working.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Alright ****, so the BIRDDAY BANANA BONANZA tournament date has been set. October 8th. My mans Tommy G and I working out some details, but we -should- have the venue more or less. I'll discuss it with him some more. In the meantime, just some small details:

-It's a Birthday tournament for Mampam and Myself. ZMT's birthday is also nearby, so we decided to include him in our plans, but for the most part, it's a tourney dedicated to Mampam's and myself's bdays.
-The tournament HAS to be done by at least 10:50 PM. We gotta clean up and roll out by 10:59, since we get kicked out by 11.
-I've gotten some interest, and attendance is looking to be at around 35~ people more or less. Gainesville/Jacksonville are probably interested in as well (I see you, Ryo). SFL veterans like Seibrik, Master Raven, and MVD are already confirmed for going. I expect ALL 10 PR members to be there, too. There's no reason you guys shouldn't be there :| *****es.
-I'm thinking of making venue fee $10 and singles $5 and teams $10 ($5 per person). The venue is pretty ****ing convenient, so the pricing is not outrageous or anything.
-I could use some help in setting up the bracket/running the tournament, so it'd be nice if I had some assistance. GDX and D-Torr have experience running brackets along with 2link (somewhat), so you guys are welcome to help. MVD too.
-As far as liquor is concerned, I BELIEVE you can bring liquor as long as you take care of your own booze and make sure minors can't drink. (which would include myself, so don't worry @_@ )

That's all I got so far. A thread will be made later on when some more details and shiz are ironed out.

Top Bottom