• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
*disagrees*

Okay, but a question to us all... One I've been wondering for a while now..

Does anybody know if we can turn on/off certain ATs?

(just wondering.)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, is it like that. Brawl may have that feture, I'm saying this because of todays update. That items is only useful in teams but unknown if you can use it on yourself. About your quetion, I'm going to say, maybe.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
1) It isn't a big deal having more than one stage for a small franchise like WarioWare.
Yoshi series had three stages in Melee.
2) There's a stage not confirmed yet shown in the Nintendo Fall trailer.
It could be Ashley's castle and it's similar to the castle. I know Luigi's Mansion is more likely.
3) I'm not thinking Ashley will get a stage because of her music.

Maggirus
Yoshi was a series that had many sales, unlike WarioWare.
Ashley's castle, would be ludicrous. She doesn;t even have one, and that stage almost completely looks like Luigi's Mansion.
Yeah, but you're thinking she has a c hance because of that music.
Waluigi in no way decreases Ashley's chances, Waluigi is NOT WarioWare, he is a Mario series character, I'm guessing theres more important characters from that series like Bowser Jr. and... not Geno.

That has got to be the most ridiculous reasoning I've ever heard. But, I guess your your last sentence explains it all.

P.S. It's spelled asinine.
Thanks for proving you're a troll by ranting about Geno on a topic completely unrelated to Geno. You probably won't understand, but the comparison between Waluigi and Ashley in this situation shows that they're both minor, and Waluigi got AT Status for being minor.

P.S. People make typos, it's life. I don't see you typing all that perfectly, like the word in red. Also, instead of correcting other people, correct your Ashley fad friends.

Nobody would know about IceClimbers when they would'n be in Brawl.
The franchise isn't important to Nintendo.
They're in, because they are unique. Something special, we havn't in Smash.

Tell me how the WarioWare characters were more important than other one.
They're all about the same level of importance.
And Wario has a female counterpart (don't know the name).
(It's a fat ugly looking princess).

Maggirus
Or maybe because they give a nostalgic, retro feeling?

Mona is Wario's love interest, many others appeared in many more games than her (for obvious reasons), and etc.

I realy don't see why anyone thinks she has no chance, She has her song which was strangly announced and probly her own stage, if she has a stage, shes a character
That's the worst reasoning I've ever heard since "Up until now" was translated incorrectly.

Direct me to the best possible character that could come packaged with the PictoChat page.
Her chances aren't high. She's only well likely by a few people.
And her stage is more likely than having her playable.

Maggirus
WHY ARE YOU SPECULATING THAT ALL CHARACTERS HAVE CHANCES??? It's not like Sakurai says "X" has a 50% chance, so he flips a coin.

She has no stage at all whatsoever, to even assume that "Ashley's Mansion was the dark sky in the trailer would be foolish. It's the perfect setting for Luigi's Mansion, and only people in denial would not agree.
I'm betting money that you nevered played Warioware Touch. Because you said that she's crappy a character and Waluigi being an AT effects her chances???

The Fact that Waluigi hasn't been in a Wario game doesn't effect a Wario characters chances. If Sakurai says the character is good, then he will add them.
She hasn't even appeared in all the WarioWare games, only one REMAKE of the only game she was even in.
She's loved by many fans of Warioware. Thousands of people have said that she has a very fun Micro game.
Citation please. You're all making up that she has a large fanbase. This is the only standing fanbase I've seen of her. I personally hated her stages in Touched!, but hey, it's me.
I would use the Caption Falcon and Fox logic, but that's been used too much. I see what your talking about though.

Not much of a Mother fan, so I have no idea what your talking about.
If you knew Pokey was from Mother, how the **** would you not know what he was talking about?
You just want me to counter that all over again huh. Just about every sentence he made I've counterd that over a hundred. Why you think I've said I don't feel like it because I've done it already.

Edited: I thought this thread was created for fun and not a business. Damm.
You countered a post that summed alot of Ashley posts, did you? I havn't seen a shred of this ****fest you call a counter. It's quite obvious you really are a made up fanboy following the "in" thing. She has no real chance of making it in. Besides, feel free to take a sentence structure class. You really need one.
I did look at the post. It's just that that person said the same thing that I've heard two months ago. I just support her becasue she is a cool Warioware character.

Edited: Viper, this thread stop being fun ever since the 29 of October when people attacked it for no reason.
..Or because everyone else like MEgatron did and you wanted to fit in.

This thread didn't even exist back then.
Oh, I'm not accusing you of anything >_> I think it's a perfectly valid reason, seeing as it makes absolutely zero difference in the long run. This forum should exist just to root for your favorites, discuss the possibilities, and cheer/whine when they're confirmed/deconfirmed. These silly debates won't change the final outcome and won't change people's opinions on who their favorites are.
You fail to realize that these people aren't really liked or acknowledged in these forums, so they make up a group that makes them stand out, don't you? Kinda like Emos and Goths, which is ironic because Ashley reasembles both of those labels.

Anyways, they actually believe she is a shoe in. THAT, is what gets people angry. A bunch of idiots ignoring actual logical arguements and thinking she's a shoe in. If you people actually acknowledge that she has no real chance (Like the BlooperTroopers), people wont come here and insult the (poor) knowledge of you Ashley Supporters.

RDK

Smash Hero
*disagrees*

Okay, but a question to us all... One I've been wondering for a while now..

Does anybody know if we can turn on/off certain ATs?

(just wondering.)
You can turn off certain items and stages, so I'm guessing you can probably turn off certain ATs.

§leepy God

Smash Master
So let me get this straight, someone bump this thead to complain. It makes me wonder why do anyone support characters anymore. I thought people support a character they like and not feel offended. I can understand out side of this thread, but inside of it to. This has gone too far. Everyone of our supporters know how much of a chance Ashley got, well no body know what chance a character got but you get the point. Right know, I feel offended by anybody that make's a joke or insualt somebody for supporting a character. Geez, stop insulting everybody that support this character.

So let me get this straight, someone bump this thead to complain. It makes me wonder why do anyone support characters anymore. I thought people support a character they like and not feel offended. I can understand out side of this thread, but inside of it to. This has gone too far. Everyone of our supporters know how much of a chance Ashley got, well no body know what chance a character got but you get the point. Right know, I feel offended by anybody that make's a joke or insualt somebody for supporting a character. Geez, stop insulting everybody that support this character.
Um... unga boonga?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
"Insulting"? All I did was logically spray a can of whoop *** on all of you.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, we do try to have fun in this thread, but you know they don't care. They will never learn until the games comes out.

Um... unga boonga?
I expect that from you. *sigh*

"Insulting"? All I did was logically spray a can of whoop *** on all of you.
Same with you. *sigh again*

You guys need to learn from Club RIDLEY on how to defend your character, not whine that too many people deny your character's chances.
To me personally, I dislike that character due to some people, not naming names. You know it's pointless to defend when the same thing comes again and again. And also there is no more proof of who is going to be playable yet.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
To me personally, I dislike that character due to some people, not naming names. You know it's pointless to defend when the same thing comes again and again. And also there is no proof of who is going to be playable yet.

Wait you dislike Ashley? RIGHT ON!

While there may be no proof of some characters being playable, some are more probable then others, and sadly for you guys, Ashley is just not that probable.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Well, we do try to have fun in this thread, but you know they don't care. They will never learn until the games comes out.

Same with you. *sigh again*

To me personally, I dislike that character due to some people, not naming names. You know it's pointless to defend when the same thing comes again and again. And also there is no proof of who is going to be playable yet.
Having fun? All you do is discuss random Ashley things and insult people who don;t think she't make it as AT, like Megatron, Ryudo, and ~Krystal~.

Why do you bother quoting me? Whenever you've lost an arguement you immediately flamebait me and label me a troll. This is the kind of ignorance people faced in World War 2.

To me personally, I dislike Ashley due to some people, not naming names. You know it's pointless to point out mistakes when all they due is just practice forms of ignorance and stupidity. And also there is proof of who is playable, the Dojo and screenshots of the game.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
This thread isn't being lively as much. * bumps*

For the Kirby hats, of course Kirby would get Ashley's hair. He would look funny.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread isn't being lively as much. * bumps*

For the Kirby hats, of course Kirby would get Ashley's hair. He would look funny.
Sorry Ryudo, just that our main supporters stop coming to this thread and Sleepy is one of them. :(

But Kirby might have that thing in her hair for a hat, but Ashley's hair is fine.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Sorry Ryudo, just that our main supporters stop coming to this thread and Sleepy is one of them. :(

But Kirby might have that thing in her hair for a hat, but Ashley's hair is fine.
Everyone's calling it quits? Well, I don't blame them, too many trolls here, heck, I might stop coming here too.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I can't blame them not coming here anymore. People constantly belittle supporters like us. Just because a character seems absurd and is popular because of her song being in Brawl, we shouldn't be made fun of. Imagine this was the same case for Ridley.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Characters topics are about supporting the character, logically. They're not about trolling, flaming, and coming in ten-thousand times and saying only "Ashley won't be in, thread over" only for the purposes of bolstering your ego and post count.

There's no debating in this thread, intelligent or otherwise. There never has been.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Because Ashley doesn't have a chance beyond sticker, assist trophy is the most she will ever be.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
But seriously guys, we shouldn't let these trolls get to us, I mean every character support thread has a least one troll in it, and yet the supporters try and keep their heads up and focus on what their thread is about, supporting their character.

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Because Ashley doesn't have a chance beyond sticker, assist trophy is the most she will ever be.
Shows what you know, her song was already annouced thats makes her moe then a sticker,
And there are a lot more Stickers then Songs (Think about it)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Characters topics are about supporting the character, logically. They're not about trolling, flaming, and coming in ten-thousand times and saying only "Ashley won't be in, thread over" only for the purposes of bolstering your ego and post count.

There's no debating in this thread, intelligent or otherwise. There never has been.
In the old thread, it was more in order; well until one of our supporters ticked off a lot of people, (not naming names), then all this mess happend. That's why the new thread was made, to get back on track. Instead, it was even worse than before becasue of just about two people that always hanging around here. It's worse than the Lucario thread. :(

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Not a life and death situation people. We will always get our share of posters saying that character X has no chance in Brawl. The way it always has been.

If you don't like debate, then ignore it and post about what you do like.

Mogrika

Smash Apprentice
Shows what you know, her song was already annouced thats makes her moe then a sticker,
And there are a lot more Stickers then Songs (Think about it)
song=/=more than a sticker

there's a good chance that's all she'll be

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
According to you.

I'll take my chances and wait for confirmation/deconfirmation from someone who actually worked on the game.
Don't keep your hopes up high.

Seriously, getting a song was really a stretch for her in this game.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You do know you're all attracting trolls by provoking them and calling them trolls, which leads to them trolling, right? It's the very reason everyone on the planet(maybe she has friends on Mars, I don't give a ****) hates ~Krystal~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom