• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Yes, I was, but I started disliking the character after it became so insanely popular for no good reason, I hate overrated crap, it was a small thread with three posts, you would think it would sink to the bottom of the list the day after it was made, but, there's really no explanation as to how such a bland update made that thread explode, let alone make her so popular in these boards, truly overrated!
One word: Trolls.

This thread wouldn't be even close to as popular if it was just discussion on Ashley. It's the lolz from the arguments and trolls that have made this thread as big as it is.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes, I was, but I started disliking the character after it became so insanely popular for no good reason, I hate overrated crap, it was a small thread with three posts, you would think it would sink to the bottom of the list the day after it was made, but, there's really no explanation as to how such a bland update made that thread explode, let alone make her so popular in these boards, truly overrated!
Alright.

What made you like Ashley in the first place? :)

If my jokes are lame, you must be Carrot Top.
Looks like hes carrot top.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
So, when lots of people like something, you hate it?
That makes no sense.
Just because something is 'overated' doesn't make it crap.

Oh, and Wu Tang Gang, I think you missed the questions I asked you.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
Jealous much?

vesperview

Smash Hero
Jealous much?
Jealous of your terrible taste in characters and the fact that you only login to post in this thread? hahaha, don't make me laugh!

So, when lots of people like something, you hate it?
That makes no sense.
Just because something is 'overated' doesn't make it crap.

Oh, and Wu Tang Gang, I think you missed the questions I asked you.
Someone doesn't know what overrated is apparently, Ashley doesn't deserve a thread with 2000 posts and you know it.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
I have a question.
If you hate Ashley so much, why do you post here?
Does it really bother you that much if people like a fictional character?
Is it hurting you in any way that people like Ashley?
Are you dense or something? I don't hate Ashley at all. I hate the idiots that label as me a troll for not agreeing with them that Ashley will be in Brawl.

Joecool

Smash Journeyman
too bad I dont only post in here, if u didnt stay in this tread and actually read other threads you would know that.
Also I still want Kamek in brawl.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Please of every ten posts you make, one isn't in this thread.
Does that matter?
Who cares were someone posts?
As long as you're not making trouble, you can post anywhere you want as much as you want.
There's no rule against that, is there?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
One word: Trolls.

This thread wouldn't be even close to as popular if it was just discussion on Ashley. It's the lolz from the arguments and trolls that have made this thread as big as it is.
That was the best answer I've ever saw. I can't blame anyone but it use to be a fun thread until someone just came and insulted the supporters, and even more trolls came when Ashley club was made.

It would have died.

I really wish Sakurai had never made that stupid update.
Someone with a Warioware mind would had made this thread. You nevered liked Ashley to begin with so why do you care?

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Does that matter?
As long as you're not making trouble, you can post anywhere you want as much as you want.
You have more questions than an interviewer. He's (obviosly) pointing out that Joe posts many times here, where as Joe says he also posted in a few other threads. Now, Joe isn't really going to respond maturely, so why don't ask him the same questions you asked vesp?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Please of every ten posts you make, one isn't in this thread.
Why is the # of posts in a thread an issue with you? Moreover, why is the number of posts someone has in a single thread cause for concern? Do we care that Ashley does not have the best chance of getting into brawl? No.

We post here because we like her and hope she gets in. Thats reason enough for us to spend the majority of our time here.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
That was the best answer I've ever saw. I can't blame anyone but it use to be a fun thread until someone just came and insulted the supporters, and even more trolls came when Ashley club was made.

Someone with a Warioware mind would had made this thread. You nevered liked Ashley to begin with so why do you care?
"Trolls/people who don't think she'll be in Brawl" came after the club was made because Megatron said it himself, he made the club as a parody of the R.I.D.L.E.Y.(Actual trolling instead of the kind you're all accusing people that are expressing their opinions.)

It's funny how you all brush aside your trolling wrongs, and indict other who are merely expressing their opinions as trolls.

vesperview

Smash Hero
We post here because we like her and hope she gets in.
That's what every person who supports a character with no chance says to take away the fact that it is a complete waste of time to come to the boards to post exclusively in the Ashley thread, specially you, who only goes back and forth between this thread and the Mog thread, please!

Aamon

Smash Cadet
How many series does Wario have? I know Wario Land, Wario Ware, im sure there's another.
I'm pretty sure that's it.
Wario Land doesn't seem to have a big place in Brawl though. (aside from the shoulder charge.)

Unless you mean one shot games like Master of Disguise or Wario World.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That's what every person who supports a character with no chance says to take away the fact that it is a complete waste of time to come to the boards to post exclusively in the Ashley thread, specially you, who only goes back and forth between this thread and the Mog thread, please!
No offense, but posting on these boards has no real importance period. We come here to speculate about a character for fun. We don't know for sure that Ashley isn't in and neither do you? Why do you insist on telling us otherwise when you have no way to confirm your claim?

Aamon

Smash Cadet
So, why does this bother you?
Is the fact that people like a character hurting you somehow?

If this thread somehow bothers you, why don't you ignore it?

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Does that matter?
Hmmm... so your saying as long as someone doesn't oppose you... post what you want. With everyone posting the same opinion isn't that pointless? Forbid someone question your invincible non-hypocrtical logic.

Aamon

Smash Cadet
Don't you have a better defense than to play victim and tell everyone who disagrees with you to leave the thread?
I'm not 'playing victim'.
It just seems like this thread bothers you.
So I'm just saying if you don't like this thread, you can just ignore it if you want. :)

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
He's saying that there's no reason for you to stick around in the thread of a character you don't support and be a ******* for the sake of increasing your post count.

It doesn't make any difference. None of these threads do, unless for some reason you think Sakurai reads them and makes decisions off them.

Let them support who they want, or try arguing rationally and politely. Or shut up.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Vesperview is right on his statement though :ohwell: we should all just ignore trolls anyway it's not like they're worth our time.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm not trolling, just expressing my opinion on this thread, if it's not a "let's be friends and hope Ashley is in Brawl" opinion, it doesn't really matter.
You can express disagreeing opinions without coming across as a flamebaiting idiot.

AKA a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom