• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
P.S. Ya'll just filled 194 pages with "Ashley for Brawl!" and along those lines... which is hilarious.
Actually it's a free post count. :D

Anyway, well atleast Ashley's a background character. I think she has to be more main to be in Brawl though like Waluigi. Sorry I thought he never had a chance. Anyway I disagree with the Midna part Link is the main character. You can't even play as Midna, she's also only been in one Zelda game her chance of getting in is as much as Rosalina. Who's out.

Anyway sorry to all Ashley fans. D:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I'm ok with it I guess, if both Lip and Micaiah was out, I will die. XD

Well, at least Ashley's noticable now.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
hahahahahahahaha you guys failed, really why would you think Ashley would be playable? She had no chance and now that she cameos on a course. This was probably the best news for me.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
meh, there seems to be conflicting reports and stuff.. but at least she's in the game.

Xerroo

Smash Journeyman
While I don't like Ashley or want her playable.

It's not nice to make fun of those who wanted them....it will come back to haunt you some day...

§leepy God

Smash Master
hahahahahahahaha you guys failed, really why would you think Ashley would be playable? She had no chance and now that she cameos on a course. This was probably the best news for me.
*sigh*

It make's me wonder if you saw the first post at all. Or anyone of the Anti Ashley's for the moment. I swear, a deconfirmed character deserves better treatment than this.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Well, at least now I know that if I don't play on the Wario Ware stage I can avoid seeing her face completely!

Heretique

Smash Apprentice
I've never seen Ashley in-game, but from what I've seen on this thread she looks pretty cool, and you gotta love her theme. That said, I would enjoy her being in the game.

Oh well, better luck next time!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Then again this is the internet and it's SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Sorry guys maybe next game.
I guess so, maybe next Smash Sakurai won't forget a witch in traning. >_>

To tell you the truth, I knew this would happen, but I never thought she would be a part of a stage.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Event though you have never even seen her. But people say EVERY character is unique, even if they are not.

Lol I wonder who it was that called her a shoe in...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Cmon guys were ARE those ashley sigs?? lol! I guess da musik didnt meant mutch huh? :p

dont worry ur club will still be in my comic XD

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yeh I guess mona wasnt shown eh? I guess Id settle for her instead :S
But Ashley being part of the stage was my initial prediction

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering.....
Where should Ashley, Jimmy T. and 9-Volt appear on the WarioWare-stage?

All micro games confirmed until now (Dojo + first japanese demo) were all in the games. Neither Ashley, nor Jimmy T. nor 9-Volt were in a microgame in the games, moreover the style of the characters don't fit with the style of the micro games. So they can't appear in one of the microgames.

The other possibilty is, that they could appear there:

That's a little bit farfetch'd.

In the first japanese demo, there weren't any WarioWare-characters included into the stage. Just microgames.

Makes no sense to me. Are they maybe talking about the songs played on the stage?

Maggirus

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
lol. You guys are cruel.

Put the salt down. Their wounds don't deserve it.
Aw... They wouldn't ever listen to me, though.

But yeah, perhaps we should just leave it be and let this topic finally die.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Just wondering.....
Where should Ashley, Jimmy T. and 9-Volt appear on the WarioWare-stage?

All micro games confirmed until now (Dojo + first japanese demo) were all in the games. Neither Ashley, nor Jimmy T. nor 9-Volt were in a microgame in the games, moreover the style of the characters don't fit with the style of the micro games. So they can't appear in one of the microgames.

The other possibilty is, that they could appear there:

That's a little bit farfetch'd.

In the first japanese demo, there weren't any WarioWare-characters included into the stage. Just microgames.

Makes no sense to me. Are they maybe talking about the songs played on the stage?

Maggirus

They probably just pop out after a while and do some weird thing.. who knows

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I hope Mona is a PC... now she actually had a chance, unlike Ashley...

Come on now Mona, you can do it!!
lol, you do forget two characters that could out stage her. Kat & Ana, and Orbulon. I'm suprised there isn't an Orbulon thread around here. They made a Fronk one, but not a Orbulon one. :confused:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
lol, you do forget two characters that could out stage her. Kat & Ana, and Orbulon. I'm suprised there isn't an Orbulon thread around here. They made a Fronk one, but not a Orbulon one. :confused:
I wanted to start a Kat & Ana thread but didnt do it in the end.. I think I wanted them just as much as I wanted Ashley ,. for pc

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
NO!! She is most probably part of a Microgame.
She never was a part of a micro games. All micro games until now were in the games.
=> Most probably not

They probably just pop out after a while and do some weird thing.. who knows
According to.... (don't know the name of) you rest about ~30 secs on the regular screen and you're playing a microgame. Where should they appear?

Maggirus

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
And I didnt say she had a role in one I said she would appear in one. And you dont know much about the Warioware stage so dont try and argue that she wont be in.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
And I didnt say she had a role in one I said she would appear in one. And you dont know much about the Warioware stage so dont try and argue that she wont be in.

This style =/= WarioWare-character style.

And none of them had appeared in a microgame in WarioWare. All confirmed micro games until now for Brawl were a microgame in the WarioWare games.
I'm only using my logic.

There weren't any WarioWare-characters in the first Japanese demo. Of course they could change the stage. But only as a notice.

Maggirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom