• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Arizona "Where the f**k do you live?!? Thread (UPDATED 10/31) ***

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hey, Exelyte, we should play together sometime. I mean, YOU LIVE IN MY BACKYARD. That is TOO good. Seriously, my crew The Sex Train Banditos (7-10 people) are itching for some new competition. I'll PM you. We've got to set something up.

PS: Thanks to Goat for the great weekly, the ride home, and the name Banditos (tm).

=Rook=

Smash Rookie
Yoh, to all my fellow Glendaliens. I'm over on 75th and Glendale. Exelyte and I are brothers, it's a two for one for us.

Ma'ii

Smash Rookie
Hey, whats up im new to the "smash" community...
Long time player since the 64. im good but i havent achieved greatness.
I'm talented with most characters however my fighter of choice is fox (orange coat)

Chandler - Alma School & Chandler Blvd

Ma'ii

Smash Rookie
Hey, whats up im new to the "smash" community...
Long time player since the 64. im good but i havent achieved greatness.
I'm talented with most characters however my fighter of choice is fox (orange coat)

Chandler - Alma School & Chandler Blvd
i currently play ssbm

ThinBlade

Smash Rookie
here's one for you guys I live in buckeye on buckeye RD an miller but I'm always in tempe like right beside were ChaosTheory lives I need competition! I'm good not great

Ma'ii

Smash Rookie
i saw that a huge tournament it happening in january, thats awesome!
I would like to make it to the weeklies on saturdays but it conflicts with my work schedule.
and i really need to get some practice in.so if anyone is up for it im always down for a battle.
pm/IM me.

xxxxThe_GoaTxxxx

Smash Ace
i saw that a huge tournament it happening in january, thats awesome!
I would like to make it to the weeklies on saturdays but it conflicts with my work schedule.
and i really need to get some practice in.so if anyone is up for it im always down for a battle.
pm/IM me.

goto the glendale weeklies...lots of good competition there :cool:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83713

here's the link...you should come...

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Whoa, GoaT! I can explain. I wasn't talking about YOUR mom! I was talking about sombody else's mom. *sigh* This is very awkward. I can change, Chris, I CAN CHANGE!!!

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Hahah, well, might as well put me down, in the sheer chance that someone from Flagstaff ever decides to play this ****ing game.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Nice, we don't live too far away. There's been talk among the Glendaliens that we'll have a Glendale SmashFest. I don't have the specifics just yet, but I'm pretty sure that it'll happen at 45th and Glendale. I'm thinking that it'll involve people like GoaT, Rook and Excelyte, and Love_Dove, and, of course, the Sex Train Banditos. We'd love for you to come once we have more information about schedules and such.

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
Yeah if anybody is ever to play on a monday or tuesday anytime just message me cuz i need practice, and thats the only way to get good

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Well, the Sex Train Banditos get out of school at 2:35, and our location is across the street from Apollo High School. It's on 47th and Northern Ave. We're neighbors Krayzie. Are you up for some Smash?

krayziemex99

Smash Cadet
Well, the Sex Train Banditos get out of school at 2:35, and our location is across the street from Apollo High School. It's on 47th and Northern Ave. We're neighbors Krayzie. Are you up for some Smash?

Why yes...yes i am. i'll give you my number on monday so we can smash it up!!! :cool:

Top Bottom