• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Honey Roasted Peanuts: WE ARE BACK BABY

Bailey

Smash Hero
Phil Wigger means a white person who is bad at acting black he is good at it. Also he plays Captain Falcon so Imma steal this from Cort and call him a Knee Grow.

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol i luv how they taunt randomly when bombs r falling down everywhere. effin epic

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol this thread is pathetic lol im also pretty sure HRP doesnt exist unless bailey decieds he wants to travel again to tounies which wont happen and ever notice that the ppl on the team are phil (lives like 5 hours awa from us) mooney( lives like 3 days away lol) me/eric (dont play melee anymore... well eric does i guess but he wont ever go to a touny cuz most smashers smell like crizzap lol) and the rest just kinda explain themselves.....PHIL SEND ME DEM PICS!!!!!! lol

Top Bottom