• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Offical Final Destination Thread

iankobe

Smash Lord
LMAO. I don't mind this to be the new FD, but in reality, I don't see how it would fit since it's not a platform and you can't fall off from it!

Well. We really don't know what's going to be the new FD. Maybe this stage IS the next FD or something. Maybe it'll like...float in the air when you're fighting on it. Who knows. I don't really mind how the new FD looks like as long as its flat, not to big, not too small. And I'll be happy.

Yen-Yoshi

Smash Rookie
LMAO. I don't mind this to be the new FD, but in reality, I don't see how it would fit since it's not a platform and you can't fall off from it!

Well. We really don't know what's going to be the new FD. Maybe this stage IS the next FD or something. Maybe it'll like...float in the air when you're fighting on it. Who knows. I don't really mind how the new FD looks like as long as its flat, not to big, not too small. And I'll be happy.
same here=P

Smash Ace
Final Destination is the only other stage that MUST return. others would be cool, but this one is mandatory.

iankobe

Smash Lord
This is what I think. Since Final Destination was the stage for the Final boss, this time will be the same also. So I'm assuming it will pretty much look like the old FD.

Spiz'ike

Smash Rookie
I think the usefulness of FD will decrease also. But yet it'll still be one of the best stages. Base on how Brawl has more aerial combat than fighting on the ground.

schmete

Smash Rookie
I don't think FD will return to Brawl as Final Destination. If any stages were to reappear in Brawl from past stages, they will have some sort of character to them. FD is so plain and, well, honestly it's quite bland. I love FD as a stage, but I think in Brawl, if FD were to return, it would look quite a bit different, and would most likely not be called Final Destination. I predict there will be a brand new stage that has the same qualities as FD did in Melee.

Kirbyman32

Smash Rookie
I think Final Destination will return because so many people use it and it is a really popular stage for tournaments and hardcore matches.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It should come as a past stage and BE REDONE LIKE BATTLEFIELD! :) [you should also be able to play classic battlefield btw] If FD isn't in Brawl, I will donate my left arm to charity. And I'm left-handed [aka superior] :)

iankobe

Smash Lord
It should come as a past stage and BE REDONE LIKE BATTLEFIELD! :) [you should also be able to play classic battlefield btw] If FD isn't in Brawl, I will donate my left arm to charity. And I'm left-handed [aka superior] :)
I will remember this until we find out if FD is really returning. LMAOOOOO

If FD doesn't come back then your ARM GON' BE GONE.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Let's talk about how gay the new FD is.

It has an EDGE on the mid section of the stage which makes certain recovery moves STUCK and you end up dying.

The only to prevent this is not to use your UpB along side with the stage; or go straight up.

Sadly FD will never be the old FD anymore. =/

Gyumi

Smash Cadet
Let's talk about how gay the new FD is.

It has an EDGE on the mid section of the stage which makes certain recovery moves STUCK and you end up dying.

The only to prevent this is not to use your UpB along side with the stage; or go straight up.

Sadly FD will never be the old FD anymore. =/
Quoted for truth.

iankobe

Smash Lord
I found out that Metaknight's UpB can actually go through that edge.

Do you guys know any more moves that could actually go through that thing?

Top Bottom