• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The OC3 - video updates

DRGN

Technowizard
Delphiki here

I still have an unanswered question for Glenn: Were only the TVs near you recording?

Also:

Isai is funny. Laugh ****ers. :)

tsetse

Smash Lord
what happens if people start uploading to youtube, dc++, torrent, or via aim?

how are you gonna control that?

Just a question, since some people may try that.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
SK92 is near DaShizWiz's level. Possible equal. And he just joined Smashboards in February.

Somebody

Smash Journeyman
I watched him at *pound2* and I was surprised at how well he did on some of the better known people like Taj and stuff. His falco beat taj's mewtwo, which was cool but hes not "top tier" playing skill, if you will.

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Sorry about that. I was just stunned at his performance, I exaggerated big time. He's around.. DEHF's level probably.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont know who that is haha

i was beating sk pretty consistently, but he was defintely good. i was really surprised, i'd never heard of him then i was playing what i thought was just some random falco haha i was really surprised when he was giving me troubles because generally i do really really good vs falcos XD

so basically, sk92 is very very good, just not quite as good as shizwiz

Lesheik

Smash Lord
i dont know who that is haha

i was beating sk pretty consistently, but he was defintely good. i was really surprised, i'd never heard of him then i was playing what i thought was just some random falco haha i was really surprised when he was giving me troubles because generally i do really really good vs falcos XD

so basically, sk92 is very very good, just not quite as good as shizwiz
DEHF is a really good SoCal falco player that does really well in tournaments. He made it out of the pools in 0C3 with Maple. He should be ranked, but he just started playing in tournaments in September.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
DEHF really isn't that great. Get off the nut sack, and def shouldn't be ranked over a lot of people, like Teba, Blitz, St. Patrick.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
After we all move to isai's forum for people who know what they are talking about...
This guy will become head mod on smashboards, for not knowing what he's talking about.

Good ****
Truer words were never spoken. :cool:

what happens if people start uploading to youtube, dc++, torrent, or via aim?

how are you gonna control that?

Just a question, since some people may try that.
I don't think that's controllable and ultimately, I think it's a little silly (and incalculably greedy) to bring up the issue of legal ownership and the rights to post four-minute videos of a video game. There is no identity theft at risk, there's no legally-binding privacy invasions to speak of....I mean, come on, it's just silly. Half the matches probably don't even have nametags. The worst someone can do is attempt to sabotage a player's reputation by posting fake videos (like our good buddy MLGJose), which are almost immediately identified as fake by the community whose opinion is the only one that matters.

Playing Smash Bros. is free, watching it should be free, too.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Sorry about that. I was just stunned at his performance, I exaggerated big time. He's around.. DEHF's level probably.
You didn't goto OC3. Lol. I played him but yeah there no way that he is around DaShizWiz's level, but he is better than Larry.

Eggz

Smash Hero
DEHF really isn't that great. Get off the nut sack, and def shouldn't be ranked over a lot of people, like Teba, Blitz, St. Patrick.
Do you need to come into every thread to troll and talk up guys from your state? Jeeze, get off the nutsack.

Seriously though, your ****ing annoying.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
Do you need to come into every thread to troll and talk up guys from your state? Jeeze, get off the nutsack.

Well, if I'm reading things correctly, DEHF is from SoCal... as is all the players he mentioned.
That's hardly talking up guys from his state. -.-

Eggz

Smash Hero
Well, if I'm reading things correctly, DEHF is from SoCal... as is all the players he mentioned.
That's hardly talking up guys from his state. -.-
No johns. >=[

EDIT: I was repeating a similar post he made toward me. Thats why the next line says "Seriously though,..."

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

Your mock attempt is weak because I don't hype up anyone from So Cal for other areas... results speak for themselves, I don't need to or care to try to convince other states So Cal is good.

Luiz

Smash Rookie
The Game II thanks for uploading. Hate to ask but, when will the rest of the OC3 videos be ready to watch

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
So are the preliminaries the only matches that got recorded, or is this just going extremely slow?

Before you ask: Yes, i'm complaining. I honestly don't understand this whole exclusive right to host videos deal, and wish someone would just upload them all to youtube so i don't have to navigate through this weird site to view these.. what.. 2-month-old vids?

Top Bottom