• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Obvious "What Games Did You Get For Christmas?"

Mario27

Smash Lord
Well we knew the topic was coming obviously, I couldn't find it in the archives...funny. That being said what games or consoles or accessories did you manage to get this year?

I got DDR Universe and Scene It?: Lights, Camera, Actiong for my 360

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i think the title should be changed from "obvious" to "obligatory". it just works more.
and i didnt get games for christmas, only money to buy games. cash is such a universal gift.

antimatter

Smash Lord
other than the person who gives cash is pretty much sending you on an errand for a gift.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
-Simpsons game (may bring back)
-Excite Truck (I think it was more for my mom's boyfriend :p)
-Phantom Hourglass
-Mercury Meltdown Revolution (gotta give yourself a present, right?)
-Zapper+crossbow training

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I got Super mario galaxy! :chuckle:

The games alot easier than super mario 64/ds though. It's still loads of fun though :)

I also got money, which will most likly be used on buying a game of some sort....

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I didn't think I would get any games this christmas, as I mostly have all the games I want. But I got "The DaVinci Code" and "Eragon" for PC. I haven't opened them yet, because I know that they won't work on my PC. (I'm more into console-games, so I never upgrade my computer)

Cless

Smash Champion
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Darkstalkers Collection
Last Blade 1+2
King of Fighters '95-'97 and '99-'01 and XI
Neogeo Battle Colosseum
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +

Take that thread!

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Guitar Hero III for Wii
Warcraft III Battle Chest
DS Browser(if that counts)

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Guitar Hero III for Wii
Warcraft III Battle Chest
DS Browser(if that counts)
Wait, what??

DS Browser? Since when? :confused:

and I got MoH:H2 for Wii, with the Wii Zapper, and also an action Replay ting for Wii.:chuckle:

I already had every game I wanted so yeah, I didn't get much.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
I love the irony that is this thread. I mean, the people who got games for Christmas are probably off playing them instead of posting here, right? :p

Personally, I didn't get any games, but I'm getting to the point in my old age where practical the Christmas gifts start to usurp the fun ones. I did get an extra Wii-mote, though.

JUMPING_YOSHI

Smash Cadet
Sonic Rush Adventure
A wii point card
(I bought every other hits for Wii so I haven't got too many games,but I've got money.)

homsar

Smash Ace
Wii:
-
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3
Medal of Honour: Heros 2
Wii Zapper/Links Crowsbow Training
Mario Party 8 Lunch box (includes game pouch, and 2 wiimote and 2 nunchuck condoms)

Handheld:
-
Metroid Zero Mission (GBA)
Metroid 2 (GB)
Phantom Hourglass (DS)

PS2:
-
Indigo Prophecy
Metal Gear Solid 3
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2

Virtual Console:
-
Sin and Punishment
Mario: The lost Levels
Super Metroid
F-Zero X

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Guitar Hero III (Wii)
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Call of Duty 4 (360)
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii)

Yaya

Smash Champion
Well, I got a Wii Sports Equipment that comes with a Wii Wheel, I got a 1 GB SD Card for the Wii, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Madden '08, and two copies of the Guitar Hero 3 w/ guitar pack for the Wii too.

Cless

Smash Champion
I only got a Wii Classic Controller and NeoGeo Battle Coliseum for the PS2.
Who do you like using? PM me if you want to answer because I just realized this is horribly off topic.

I forgot I got another game: The Rumble Fish.

Tank McCannon

Smash Journeyman
I didn't ask for any games this holiday seeing as my parents have been forking over enough money for my education.

My father however, God bless 'im, decided to try to go out on his own and get me a game. I was surprised to find that I was now the proud owner of "Game Party" for the Wii. Yes, that's actually the title of a game. It's almost as bad as "Race Driver"

iMichael

Smash Lord
I got Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Wii....Man I'm so excited.....the online play is tight and the controls aren't bad at all.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i got two games, but they bolth rock! godzilla: unleashed and resident evil umbrella chronicles.

slick128

Smash Apprentice
Guitar Hero 3 for the 360.

I was severely disappointed by the game. =\
Seriously, it disappointed me too. The animations suck so bad in Guitar Hero III. I wish Harmonix would have kept Guitar Hero III. They could've made a lot more money off of both Rock Band and Guitar Hero III.

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
Wii + Super Paper Mario + MySims + Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga + ExciteTruck + Tony Hawk Downhill Jam + Wii Play + Big Brain Academy + Tiger Woods 2008 + Bionicle Heroes

Navo

Smash Apprentice
Medal of Honor 2 and Guilty Gear XX Acent Core
all for wii

Stelfe

Smash Apprentice
Umm..

I got a DS Lite (onyx), Super Mario Galaxy, The New Super Mario Bros, Kirby Squeak Squad, and Mario Party DS (but I'm exchanging it for Mario Kart DS).

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
Well the pretty much the only thing I got from my inner family was as a nice 32-inch LCDHDTV (which I'll pretty much be using for gaming), but they were also nice enough to get me a couple of other things and my other relatives got me some things. (such as the basketball that came with the TV :laugh:)

Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3: Substinence( Surprised my uncle didn't accidentally buy me the original :laugh:)

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (love the series and have been waiting for a sequel since the second one)

8000 Wii points (basically told my family that if they were planning on getting me a gift card to get me a points card instead.)

As for the Wii points mostly spent on a bunch of games I enjoyed or missed out on such as OoT, SM64, ST64, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 3, Super Metroid, Paper Mario, and Adventures of Lolo and Ice Hockey.

Jammer

Smash Lord
None.

I was expecting a Wii, but it didn't happen. My mother let slip that we were going to get one when the price went back down to MSRP, however long that'll take, so I can look forward to that. Maybe if we wait, we'll be able to get the hard drive version if one comes out.

Top Bottom