• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
I usually just play whichever game ppl are asking to play, lol. Im not gonna be picky considering wifi's going down soon. Does anybody wanna play brawl or pm in 10 minutes?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I usually just play whichever game ppl are asking to play, lol. Im not gonna be picky considering wifi's going down soon. Does anybody wanna play brawl or pm in 10 minutes?
I'm watching a stream right now, but if you post on here when you can play, I might check. ;P That is, hoping for Project Mahvel.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Mayne, what happened to the Project Mahvel players that used to be here? D:
A few post more regularly in the WiFi Thread in the P:M subforums, since it's a hell-o-a-lot easier to get a P:M match there.

I think the rest got kidnapped by donkey kong.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
A few post more regularly in the WiFi Thread in the P:M subforums, since it's a hell-o-a-lot easier to get a P:M match there.

I think the rest got kidnapped by donkey kong.
Gah, that's kind of a shame since I feel way more comfortable with the players in this arena. :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
If we have I Dair You, Path, you and I play, could we get doubles? Or is this just a dream? D: Though I don't know if they're up for doubles or 1v1s lol.
I'd be down. :3

I'd have to leave in about an hour tho.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Right, just give me a second to get online, i was playing Mario Galaxy lmao

Edit: One hour of dubs would be the most PM dubs I've ever played ;)

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Would anyone like to brawl?
i will go one match or two
please no chain grabbing or easy kills show me your skills
and i mean 3 matches literally i need to watch some videos im behind lol
BTW way does project m work on basic brawl?

ok never mind then bye

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Sorry IKE my computer was derping for the last 20 mins. Shockwave flash and some norton program were having a chain reaction to failing. So I couldn't load the page for quite some time. Also I don't see why people would complain about chaingrabbing considering its an in game element. Abuse what the game has to offer and if you don't want to be chaingrabbed than "Don't get grabbed".
I think I will wait until later to play.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Sorry IKE my computer was derping for the last 20 mins. Shockwave flash and some norton program were having a chain reaction to failing. So I couldn't load the page for quite some time. Also I don't see why people would complain about chaingrabbing considering its an in game element. Abuse what the game has to offer and if you don't want to be chaingrabbed than "Don't get grabbed".
I think I will wait until later to play.
ok well i complained so dont do it with me or ill probably quit

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
In the mean time now that I feel like playing some online after unrusting....does anyone wanna play some brawl?
I could go for some. I think I've made some improvements since we last played. I'll host. :applejack:

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
@ P PATH O__o @ CourageHound CourageHound @ I Dair You I Dair You This is super efficient, I love you Path. ^^

Sorry for the late reply, played a little longer afterward. Good games, guys. A little heavy on the lag, so sorry for spamming D-air to Shine over and over, lmao. I wasn't only targetting you Path, you just happened to always be the closest. ;) I Dair You, dat Ness was impossible to kill. :( dem taunts hurts mah feels doe :'( Sorry for repeatedly hitting/killing you Courage, but I can honestly blame it on lag this time... :p Nice 1v1s afterward as well. ^^

Edit: Oh gawsh, now that you mention it, the only times I ever wavedashed were when I went Marth. :(

Last edited:

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
@ P PATH O__o @ CourageHound CourageHound @ I Dair You I Dair You This is super efficient, I love you Path. ^^

Sorry for the late reply, played a little longer afterward. Good games, guys. A little heavy on the lag, so sorry for spamming D-air to Shine over and over, lmao. I wasn't only targetting you Path, you just happened to always be the closest. ;) I Dair You, dat Ness was impossible to kill. :( dem taunts hurts mah feels doe :'( Sorry for repeatedly hitting/killing you Courage, but I can honestly blame it on lag this time... :p Nice 1v1s afterward as well. ^^

Edit: Oh gawsh, now that you mention it, the only times I ever wavedashed were when I went Marth. :(
That Flaco is super scary O_o. Dat pillaring tho.

For some reason it works better on squirtle than zard, which I find funny.

I also love how Squirtle is perfectly equipped to gimp spacies~

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
That Flaco is super scary O_o. Dat pillaring tho.

For some reason it works better on squirtle than zard, which I find funny.

I also love how Squirtle is perfectly equipped to gimp spacies~
Just got back, lol. Mayne my Flaco is kind of a fraud. :p I swear, Squirtle was design to destroy spacies. He's hard to hit, and gimps like no tomorrow. AND WHAT IS THAT UNHOLY POWER OF SIDE-B/DOWN-B THING

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Would anyone like to play a few matches?
Good games Fourier. You had a good range of characters. I wish I could have that many I could use well in a match.

Just a little advice that I'm trying to improve on as well, don't roll as much in matches. If the opponent gets used to it, they can abuse you for it. Like I said, I'm still breaking this habit too. Let's play again sometime.

Rukia

Enamored
@ SmashBurner SmashBurner Good games.

Your Ike is good. A word of advice however. Make sure not to use the same attacks constantly over and over. Eventually, they wear out and grow weaker.

Edit: Sure! Let's play again soon. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
@ SmashBurner SmashBurner Good games.

Your Ike is good. A word of advice however. Make sure not to use the same attacks constantly over and over. Eventually, they wear out and grow weaker.

Edit: Sure! Let's play again soon. Thanks for the advice.
Thank you for your advice too!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Just got back, lol. Mayne my Flaco is kind of a fraud. :p I swear, Squirtle was design to destroy spacies. He's hard to hit, and gimps like no tomorrow. AND WHAT IS THAT UNHOLY POWER OF SIDE-B/DOWN-B THING
xD i actually rarely use Side B as an approach. People always expect that from squirtle, and honestly, he has more options.

Bubble however.... :evil: That move is delicious

Top Bottom