• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
We haven't been playing with a time limit. But I guess 8 minutes would be fine if it matters. Just add me and join my room.
8 minutes seems too brief but I'll heavily obliged.Sure thing. See you there!

Well,I'm confused on what to do.guess I should just been a spectator.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Okay, rotations: winner is out after second game won, I'll be first out. Kay? Kay. Apologies for not figuring I should stipulate this, being the host and all.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd be up for teams. But in the case that we continue rotations: Same "no third game" for winners, but if the winner wins on his second game, the loser is also out and the two remaining players play, beginning the rotation again.

Aaaand it looks like teams are happening now. I'll be blue/whatever else is left. I'll team with whomever.

PZ

Smash Lord
Brawl anyone?
Good games! Your spacing with Ness has improved quite a bit still need to work on recovering though. The connection was actually better than last time we played because I actually decided to go aggressive in the falcon vs kirby matchup. Although I still lost it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games! Your spacing with Ness has improved quite a bit still need to work on recovering though. The connection was actually better than last time we played because I actually decided to go aggressive in the falcon vs kirby matchup. Although I still lost it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Good games, I noticed you like to run up and shield grab a lot, although i'm not quick enough to punish it you should watch out for bad habits other people that are faster than me can punish.

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games, I noticed you like to run up and shield grab a lot, although i'm not quick enough to punish it you should watch out for bad habits other people that are faster than me can punish.
I see. Although it is a bad thing to get in habit, I suppose I should try some of falcon's RAR approaches and maybe SHFF Uair. To be honest I am just glad I am not dash attacking as an approach lol. Would you suggest I shield a bit more before the grab? I mean it is still a legit approach, I just shouldn't go for grab so quickly.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I'm up for it.
Oh cool, you're still here. I was going to reply to your post, but since it was posted 30 minutes ago, I wasn't sure you were still here. Let's do this!

Edit: I'm sure you noticed, but it was lagging too much for me. 2 matches that took 5 minutes in total took 20 minutes to complete. D:
I think the magic at where you live interferes with Wi-Fi in some way.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Well those were 2 iffy battles for me. I was lagging like all hell, don't know how manage to won the 2nd battle with all the lag I had.

I mean I was super duper laggy. But due to how laggy it was, I think this will be my last wifi Brawl again for a while, that was just too laggy.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I'd be up for teams. But in the case that we continue rotations: Same "no third game" for winners, but if the winner wins on his second game, the loser is also out and the two remaining players play, beginning the rotation again.

Aaaand it looks like teams are happening now. I'll be blue/whatever else is left. I'll team with whomever.
last team battle for me.Wish I could have stayed longer.Good games to everyone. :)

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Guys. Nice teams

Thanks Zatch for carrying(again lol)

GGs Roy, caught me off guard a few times

GGs, Scraket was it? It's hard to punish lucas in clusters like that. Especially on wifi...well for me anyway

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games you guys. Courage is always fun to team with, lol. I know I confuse him a lot with what I do sometimes even still.

We can still rotate if you guys want to, Courage and Scraket.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd be up for rotations as long as you guys go first :p. Gotta take care of something real quick
Well it looks like Scraket is gone. I'll be back on later. Gonna get to watching the new episode of MLP.

Top Bottom