• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Diddy! Awesome set of characters. Very tricky.
You are a really good player, and I enjoyed our matches, amico.
It's weird. Trying to main Pit and yet I do a lot better with Ike or Marth. *shrug*

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
I will Xadrin, u host.
Very well! I'll host once I get on.

Edit: Good games! I can tell you're pretty good at this game. I always find it boring when people switch characters every match, though. Too hard to adapt to a character in just one match. D:

Last edited:

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Falco is actually my solo main lol, but people usually complain when I use only him. So ive gotten used to picking everyone. Haha, next time you can only fight my Falco if you want.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Falco is actually my solo main lol, but people usually complain when I use only him. So ive gotten used to picking everyone. Haha, next time you can only fight my Falco if you want.
If you still have fun while using only one character, then sure, I wouldn't mind you going all Falco. I'm not one to complain about people using "cheap" characters (mostly everyone is cheap against Boozer), and I'm sure the match-up practice would come in handy!

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
GGs Metalbro! You were great as always.
Really wanting to get better as Pit, but I'm still pretty sloppy.
Hah, really? Well thanks man

Top Bottom