• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I was under the impression that everyone was like me and stayed as far away as possible from fast moving things like games when they were sick... :p

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I was under the impression that everyone was like me and stayed as far away as possible from fast moving things like games when they were sick... :p
I cant help myself, I have an unhealthy addiction to Smash bros.

LOL! You till there? I'll P:M you again
alrighty th3n, you hoast!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
LOL. GG Cons. I fail at life.. (Referring to my SD at the end). You did a lot better this time, I guess it was the meds in your system XD

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
LOL. GG Cons. I fail at life.. (Referring to my SD at the end). You did a lot better this time, I guess it was the meds in your system XD
Definitely ( i mean about the meds :laugh: )
that Roy of yours can be quite a pain sometimes.

Also, sorry for the double post, Xiroey...:dizzy:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Sunny, even though the lag was terrible, I kept messing up wall-jumps with Mario and Ike.

Edit: Also I'm no Lucario expert, but I do play with a Lucario main pretty frequently and I'm pretty sure up-b is a terrible approach option even when you have aura.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
GGs, Sunny, even though the lag was terrible, I kept messing up wall-jumps with Mario and Ike.
So I noticed. For the record, that taunt against Ike wasn't to be a ****. I have a taunt message that just says "NO!" and hit the wrong one. :T
Mmm, and ATLEAST YOUR CHARACTERS STILL CAN WALL JUMP OUTTA THERE UP-BS!

They took away Lucario's wallcling out of up-b. Not that he really needs a recovery boost I guess, but still. GG's~
This is the first PM match I got to have so thanks~

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
So I noticed. For the record, that taunt against Ike wasn't to be a ****. I have a taunt message that just says "NO!" and hit the wrong one. :T
Mmm, and ATLEAST YOUR CHARACTERS STILL CAN WALL JUMP OUTTA THERE UP-BS!

They took away Lucario's wallcling out of up-b. Not that he really needs a recovery boost I guess, but still. GG's~
This is the first PM match I got to have so thanks~
I didn't even notice that taunt so it's all good.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I didn't even notice that taunt so it's all good.
Aura cancelled Up-Bs make for a better taunt anyways.
Dat air flex~

]
Edit: Also I'm no Lucario expert, but I do play with a Lucario main pretty frequently and I'm pretty sure up-b is a terrible approach option even when you have aura.
I'll stop when it stops working all the time and netting me a free 40+ percent. Ha! I saw Vangaurd do it a couple times to deal with projectiles or just to cross the opponent up from awkward angles has not failed me yet. It's not just you, I barely play PM, but even people in tournament fall for it quite a lot. Makes me wanna look at the frame data after aura canceling it.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Aura cancelled Up-Bs make for a better taunt anyways.
Dat air flex~

I'll stop when it stops working all the time and netting me a free 40+ percent. Ha! I saw Vangaurd do it a couple times to deal with projectiles or just to cross the opponent up from awkward angles has not failed me yet. It's not just you, I barely play PM, but even people in tournament fall for it quite a lot. Makes me wanna look at the frame data after aura canceling it.
No offense but it wouldn't have worked more than once if not for lag, I'm fairly certain ZSS's nair and lasers can intercept it, and even if they can't WD back dsmash is a thing.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
No offense but it wouldn't have worked more than once if not for lag, I'm fairly certain ZSS's nair and lasers can intercept it, and even if they can't WD back dsmash is a thing.
None taken.
Nah, I know its priority is complete ass, but i'm not using it too outprioritize moves. I noticed you were throwing out a lot of projectiles on the ground, so I just jumped up and rushed in with it. Sure, it can be intercepted, but if your caught throwing something out half way through you're forced to shield. Also, if you hit the ground as your auracanceling, the lag becomes nulled and lucario can go into his ground chaines really quickly.

Think of it as the brawl equivalent of jumping over a hadouken in street fighter. It's not safe, but if the opponents locked into something its an easy way to get in.

I WAS at one point rushing into you with it a lot on purpose though, since I really did wanna know if it's punishable outta shield or not. =p I'd be tempted to check the frame data out myself if I play this game more, but i'm fairly certain if you aura cancel into the opponents back as you're about to touch the ground it's fairly safe. Unless your like...bowser or some ****. Lol.

You gotta experiment in new games like this in order to find out whats what ya know~?

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
added you
Ok i'll add you IKE. Anybody else? ......Add me and let me know so I can add you back.
runin said anyone wanna brawl the birthday boy? ill do it see how the match goes
happy b-day tto you was mine yesterday
P.S. is there anyone who would like to play brawl like now cause im BORED :confused:

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
You've been in BB for whuile, we still playing?

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
GGs Ike

Anyone else wanna brawl?

Top Bottom