• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Anyone up for PM?

I don't like to play it on wi-fi but...

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
GGs Xadrin! My siblings came home and then it started to lag a little so I decided to stop. :p

You've got great characters, especially that Bowser! For the record though Kirby is one of my most hated MUs, and well, that F-Smash is the main reason. XP
There's also Bair and Grabs and U-Tilt that I despise with a passion ;__;

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Xadrin! My siblings came home and then it started to lag a little so I decided to stop. :p

You've got great characters, especially that Bowser! For the record though Kirby is one of my most hated MUs, and well, that F-Smash is the main reason. XP
Good games! I think I already knew about you not liking the Kirby match-up from somewhere. Maybe one of SGK's online tournaments?

I didn't like how much I messed up from lag, though. Even if you're bad against Kirby, I should still be able to do better with Bowser. D:
Nice Ness, by the way!

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Good games! I think I already knew about you not liking the Kirby match-up from somewhere. Maybe one of SGK's online tournaments?

I didn't like how much I messed up from lag, though. Even if you're bad against Kirby, I should still be able to do better with Bowser. D:
Nice Ness, by the way!
wanna brawl? i'd like to play your bowser with my kirby :D not often i find people who actually play him

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Sorry guys my Dad kicked me off the Wii. GG's Courage. You do well with Peach without a GC controller. It's crazy.

jacobj77

Smash Rookie

I would like to test my (bad) ness against yours.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Converse!! Wow that was really fun!! I gtg, brb soon tho

Youre really good as well. I've decided i'm gunna main Yoshi, Charizard, and Peach in P:M. Thanks for man awesome first match!

Triferen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tryptocaine
3DS FC
4038-6598-3625
Are there any good MGAW's out there that would like to play tomorrow .-.

Top Bottom