• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Anyone else want to brawl? :3
I have a temporary FC as of now, so just delete it afterwards:
3827-1705-7202

Edit: I'll brawl you, MXXD~
:p

Beckwitt

Smash Rookie
NNID
Beckwitt
Do you know any advanced techniques like chain throwing?If you don't lemme give you some videos.

How to become a experienced player in SSBB- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1A12CfWog
SSBB Advanced Techniques- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcIXPJoGTo
Also are you a TL player?I know you use Mr.G&W.In the future,I will try to make a Mr.G&W advanced guide video once I get a micro sd card for my phone.

Apologies for the delayed response. I have been testing TL a bit lately, but can't say I am very good with him yet. My main is Mr. G&W though. Your videos are very helpful and it would be fantastic if you could make an advanced guide for G&W since there are very few tactical videos for him. I can chain throw with Pit and Olimar decently, but I haven't gotten the timing for G&W yet. I'll be back on tonight for some more Brawling if anyone is interested.

I'll remember to use the spot dodging rather than rolling. That seems to be one of my biggest weaknesses besides my overuse of my Up-B with G&W. I'll work on both of those things tonight. I'm just glad to find a community with players who actually have skill. Thanks again for the tips and videos!

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
I'll play if you're still here?

Or anyone else want to brawl?

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
Apologies for the delayed response. I have been testing TL a bit lately, but can't say I am very good with him yet. My main is Mr. G&W though. Your videos are very helpful and it would be fantastic if you could make an advanced guide for G&W since there are very few tactical videos for him. I can chain throw with Pit and Olimar, but I haven't gotten the timing for G&W yet. I'll be back on tonight for some more Brawling if anyone is interested.
Here's an advanced guide on TL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JZObyeS_jQ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvsf_1JMyE

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Great games, MXXD! :3
Was "XQZME" someone else, or were you just using a different name? xD

Also, you can delete my FC. I won't be using it anymore~
:p

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
What... Am I the only one who hasn't been able to get on for the past two days? :p

Super delayed from Thrusday, good games Ometa, in case you didn't see the tag. Sorry we couldn't play longer.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
ADHD and Nairo vs. M2K and Seagull in GF was the hype at doubles set I've ever seen x_x

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
What... Am I the only one who hasn't been able to get on for the past two days? :p

Super delayed from Thrusday, good games Ometa, in case you didn't see the tag. Sorry we couldn't play longer.
No, I had some strange errors, overload errors, as well yesterday and the day before, but I believe these errors are of the past now.

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
P:M anyone?
Why of course.
Who should host?
You should, that's who.

If you're still here, that is.
Ok. just looked at "Users viewing this thread", everyone left except you, Old Man Grey.
Do you play P:M? And if you do, could we play?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Why of course.
Who should host?
You should, that's who.

If you're still here, that is.
Ok. just looked at "Users viewing this thread", everyone left except you Old Man Grey.
Do you play P:M???
I can still play, just give me a few mins to set up my Wii.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Excellent. I'll be waiting.
Ok I'm hosting.

Edti: Shoot, my bad, sorry I forgot to put the wifi version of P:M back on my SD card, I brought my Wii to a tourney last night so I had to put the regular version on it.

Top Bottom