• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs deadjames, lots of fun. When I saw those Wario combos I was like "WHOAH what is this new technology". I have no idea what Warios moveset is lol.

@DAS I want to play you in P:M when you get it.
P:M is all about tech skill in my opinion(depends on who you main of course). Just like Melee.
Haha, yeah my Wario is ok I guess, most of what I know I picked up from playing with against Strong Bad's Wario, you should watch some of his sets if you want to see a really good Wario player. I've been trying out a lot of new characters recently, I picked up Jiggs and Lucas, but I'm still pretty bad with Jiggs, I guess Bowser is still my main, but Idk, I've never had as much trouble sticking with one character as I do with P:M so many of them are fun to play as well as actually being good, with other fighters there's usually only a handful of viable characters so I just stick with whoever my favorite is out of them. Also, sorry about the abrupt end, my friend got on and wanted to play.

Koric

Smash Apprentice
1vs1 anyone (all stages - your choice of items)
I'm not in a competitive mood today...

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
WHO WANTS TO BRAWL?!? giant letters for excitement. Orange because October.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
ill brawl with u but 1 question
on a scale of 1 to 10 how good do u think u are?
1 being the casualest of casual and 10 being the best competitive brawler out there, I'd say about a 6.34 xD

I have you added and hosting if you wanna play

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Anyone want to play some P:M doubles with my friends and I in about 30 mins?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I volunteer to play :coolmonke:

In the meantime Brawl/P:M any?
We can play singles while we're waiting.

Edit: Also to prevent what happened last time let's establish teams beforehand. J-slo and I are going to be red, so you and Trey be blue.

Top Bottom