• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
GGs Link and Ike. Fun matches, and too bad for me that one game Ike vs Peach lol.

Its was nice playing you again after a while.
Yeah love your peach and marth! My dumb finger cast messed me up. Let's play again after my finger cast is gone. Ggs!!!! :) Cya next time

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
If anyone's interested (because there's practically no one on brawl for me these days, at least of my old friends) contact me on skype/add me @: t25xl.erick I usually start playing brawl at around 6:00pm PST. And if not, I also got an AiB, which is the same as my sb name here. Hope to have some good games before smash 4 comes out for wii u. FC: 2881-1238-1390

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Hmm... well, it's not working. Sorry bud.

Edit: Just realized you were looking for Brawl. My bad, I was on the wrong forum.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
@ link and ike lover link and ike lover Those were good games! This is actually the first I'm going to complain though lol :).

That actually was a horrible transition; Brawl is so slow! I can now empathize with Melee people disgusted with how sluggish it is. The main problems I had were that I was trying to input things faster than they would go since the character was still doing something else. When I used Dedede it seemed slightly better since he's already slow but Zelda...FAIL (and she's slow). Everything in Sm4sh: her ridiculously OP teleport, her differently-angled Lightning Kicks, her down aerial spiking foes when on the ground, her speed and fast-fall, and her lack of a down b...just no. Idk, maybe it was difficult from switching back to Wiimote+Nunchuck from a 3DS? But anyways, enough of my rant.

Your Link was really good! (Let's not mention god COH's Link lulz) I kept getting hit with that Gale Boomerang and then the arrow, and his d-aerial lasts for so long :crazy:. Like myself, you're probaly going to have to get used to a lot of different things such as Link's bombs going only like a foot in front of him in SSB4 among other “improvements”. You had a lot of good “trapping” combos too; I repeatedly tried to perform Smash 4 combos and after realizing they failed got smashed of the screen :smash:. Ike was also fun, but like always, his attacks' ranges are so deceiving. He also seems kind of nerfed in the new smash, there's probably more of an insight in the ike forums though.

All in all, I had fun and laughed at some deaths like the inevitable G-Dorf plummet :awesome:, and hope we can play again sometime (especially in Smash 4 Wii U)!

:4zelda:VS:4link:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
@ link and ike lover link and ike lover Those were good games! This is actually the first I'm going to complain though lol :).

That actually was a horrible transition; Brawl is so slow! I can now empathize with Melee people disgusted with how sluggish it is. The main problems I had were that I was trying to input things faster than they would go since the character was still doing something else. When I used Dedede it seemed slightly better since he's already slow but Zelda...FAIL (and she's slow). Everything in Sm4sh: her ridiculously OP teleport, her differently-angled Lightning Kicks, her down aerial spiking foes when on the ground, her speed and fast-fall, and her lack of a down b...just no. Idk, maybe it was difficult from switching back to Wiimote+Nunchuck from a 3DS? But anyways, enough of my rant.

Your Link was really good! (Let's not mention god COH's Link lulz) I kept getting hit with that Gale Boomerang and then the arrow, and his d-aerial lasts for so long :crazy:. Like myself, you're probaly going to have to get used to a lot of different things such as Link's bombs going only like a foot in front of him in SSB4 among other “improvements”. You had a lot of good “trapping” combos too; I repeatedly tried to perform Smash 4 combos and after realizing they failed got smashed of the screen :smash:. Ike was also fun, but like always, his attacks' ranges are so deceiving. He also seems kind of nerfed in the new smash, there's probably more of an insight in the ike forums though.

All in all, I had fun and laughed at some deaths like the inevitable G-Dorf plummet :awesome:, and hope we can play again sometime (especially in Smash 4 Wii U)!

:4zelda:VS:4link:
I love this! And yes we should play when Smash 4 for the wiiu comes out! These were some of me hypest matches ever!
The weird thing is I'm 11 and I play with only a wiiremote xD
IMA save this d my signature xD great games!!!!! :). My link and your Zelda matches were amazingly amazing my Ike is god with Smashes and I have played lots of people good & bad and I knew what you were gonna do. Cya next time!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Das isn't replying so i guess. What's your friend code?
GGs Smasher Lee fun matches, and it was cool that there was a variety of characters that were used. We played for a quite a while lol. Nice characters though, and sorry about the connection.

I'm pretty sure that it was likely the reason you SD in some of those games. Glad to have played you and thanks for the matches.

Last edited:
Top Bottom