• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't see why. It's not like you lost or anything. But oh yeah, it is holding you back....thank God! :scared:
It's making me so slow and easy to catch, I can't even Bombs slide and do my tricks correctly, above all that, my reaction to things was terrible, I really questioned myself if I'm ever going to adapt to WiFi with Link better. So, I'm hoping for a better connection from now on. So far these are my Tier lists towards connection wise. But I'm hoping from now on here for nicer, friendly, connection? And I don't care about winning, I care about impressing, I did no such thing, my Link was cold dry. Horrible, I'm ashamed towards my performance, it was just eww, yuck, I need to go take a shower from this nasty, gross, foul, garbage playing. And no, you played good, keep up the good work, Ms.

SS Tier: Zork <3 (The connection is like playing Offline)

S Tier: Nine

A Tier: Kamo (this guy got some yummy good connection believe it or not)

B Tier: Gaborap (This guy and his connection is quite good<3)

C Tier: Zatch (Yup it comes and goes)

D Tier: Quest aka Cody ( One of if not worst connection I've ever seen)

E Tier: Jules (bad just bad)
F Tier: Blazer (The tier shows how bad his connection is, no more comment).

Edit: Finished my shower, anyone else want to brawl, oh no he's back *girl screams* Anyone but him want to brawl.

To some that want to know what I'm hallucinating about: http://puu.sh/aYJsW/8aacb2d287.png

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
After what went on here last night, I'm really not sure what we are supposed to be doing here...? Hope you all are enjoying your day...or night....I guess.
I took a shower from my bad playing, then I typed if anyone wants to brawl now that I took a shower and cleaned myself from that filth. I then scroll down, and I find that forbidden user. Don't ever chat with him, he's a troll and is rude. He's also supposed to be banned here as well, but he's back *vomits inisde his mouth* puu.sh/aYJsW/8aacb2d287.png

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 Who, Ryuga? He's just a troll, and he's just rude around people. Idk how to really explain it, he's just annoying and very obnoxious about him and the people around him which are his crew (lol) they're crew is called "Equinox" (lol). That's pretty much all you need to learn about him really. He's nothing special, just very annoying to be around. And he posted something dumb that got him banned. Someone from his clan told me, lol that's some good brother-ship, ha ha. And he's the leader btw.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Trolls are the some of the few people here who make interesting posts. My boy Alien Vision (RIP) was a badass Ganon main who doesn't afraid of anything, but he got banned a few years ago for trolling the User Blogs section, when that still existed.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
@ FoxBlaze71 FoxBlaze71 I don't feel I'll ever lose to a Ganondorf. Idk, he's just easy to mess up and stuff. Well, let him apologize and stuff, let him contact the owner which is "AlphaZealot" also, he could just create an, alt? Idk, but good Ganon players need to continue to come here. Does he also use Blue Ganondorf, and, Basic Brawls?

Also, I have a lot of troll friends, but there is a place and time to do that, not on threads and stuff. But that sucks to read, sorry for your loss, man.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You miss him too, homo pony. Don't hide those tears of regret behind a gif.

@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 : IDK if he plays anymore, to be honest. The last I heard of him was probably in late 2011, when he got a new disc.
That's all he does is hide behind gifs, lol! Well, I bet your friend is way better than that dude. If he does, I'd enjoy a new person to brawl here. And someone brawl with Entro, I would, but I can't atm, finishing something up for my work tomorrow.

Edit. @ Dott Dott I read you're a Link main, we should Link ditto sometime, man.

@ Y yessi I'll brawl you now, man?

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
That's all he does is hide behind gifs, lol! Well, I bet your friend is way better than that dude. If he does, I'd enjoy a new person to brawl here. And someone brawl with Entro, I would, but I can't atm, finishing something up for my work tomorrow.

Edit. @ Dott Dott I read you're a Link main, we should Link ditto sometime, man.

@ Y yessi I'll brawl you now, man?
Oops I didn't see your edit. Would have been useful since I stayed up all night :/ If youre still here I can brawl you

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GG's, i'll take a break now.
No problem, great games! I was really surprised by that four stock I managed to get after your Fox gave me a bit of trouble, but I adjusted to the matchup pretty quickly after a few games. Really helped me work on my spacing and PK Fire timing, as well as mixing up when to sweetspot the ledge for my recovery. Nice to see one more player that can use a fun variety of characters, as you seem to be able to. Had fun!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
*Ignore this post.
Hi.

@ Y yessi Sorry man, when I get home we can brawl. I Look forward to brawling your good Lucario and hopefully no dumb lag frames, hopefully.

@ Dott Dott Yes man, I enjoy brawling other Links, and ours will be fun I can tell. Hopefully the connection will be kind and gentle, hopefully. And is PM Link really that good? I might try PM again really.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Hi.

@ Y yessi Sorry man, when I get home we can brawl. I Look forward to brawling your good Lucario and hopefully no dumb lag frames, hopefully.

@ Dott Dott Yes man, I enjoy brawling other Links, and ours will be fun I can tell. Hopefully the connection will be kind and gentle, hopefully. And is PM Link really that good? I might try PM again really.
Oh well, i play pm Link, but still will be fun :D

And yes, PM Link is by far the best Link of all Links, he has the same attacks but all of them buffed.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh well, i play pm Link, but still will be fun :D

And yes, PM Link is by far the best Link of all Links, he has the same attacks but all of them buffed.
I see, he looks really good, though I feel Brawl Link is good as well (hard to believe but that's how I think).

And cool! Here's my Fc btw: 0903 5382 1196

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ohh, i forgot i haven't patched brawl to play online, that's why i only play pm :(
Aw, that sucks to read, do you know how to, btw?

Edit: Watch this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M

The instructor, Mr.Bean2500 will instruct you how to patch your ISO or Brawl disk.

Sorry for the waste of time, hopefully we'll be able t o Brawl next time. Have a good day, man.

Edit: Anyone want to brawl, btw?

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
Nope,

Edit: Watch this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFtklrXY9M

The instructor, Mr.Bean2500 will instruct you how to patch your ISO or Brawl disk.

Sorry for the waste of time, hopefully we'll be able t o Brawl next time. Have a good day, man.
Thanks, but if this affects pm i don't think i'lk do it bro...

But again thanks :D

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Nope,

Thanks, but if this affects pm i don't think i'lk do it bro...

But again thanks :D
I don't believe it will really, I'll ask someone that has more experience with this type of stuff, and I'll get back to you on that. No problem man keep the Link alive.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 That's some nice quoting experience you got there, he he, okay, you host please.

Last edited:

Jinx129

Smash Ace
NNID
Jinx129
3DS FC
3368-3418-9942
I don't believe it will really, I'll ask someone that has more experience with this type of stuff, and I'll get back to you on that. No problem man keep the Link alive.

@ Jinx129 Jinx129 That's some nice quoting experience you got there, he he, okay, you host please.
Now that's cool how you hit me with a bomb and then dair as I'm flying by! Ha!

Top Bottom